Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,915 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS (45280 Views)

Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos / Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) / Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS by Cadamlk: 12:48am On Feb 25, 2017
ehissi:

Wetin sef....... undecided

Them no dey satisfy una? angry

Abi you want make E go arrest Buhari for London? tongue

grin grin grin grin But na true na!! PH na den off cultists. Can lily livered Wike just walk into their hood to make arrest(s).

Na ppl wen dey hussle to find belle him dey take dey form Putin. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS by iukpe: 1:08am On Feb 25, 2017
How come the Task Force did not uncover this?
It's not all about arrests, these people are very uneducated people and do not know the effects of what they do. However that is not an excuse. Government should make moves to educate the public more on how we can all preserve our environment through safe waste disposal methods and practices. With government playing a major role in waste disposal in P.H. Rivers State is very polluted with fires and refuse. As one of the industrial states in the country, Rivers State has long ignored the effects of bad practices by companies in the state.
Re: Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS by akigbemaru: 2:33am On Feb 25, 2017
Black smoke!
Re: Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS by Digglemasta100: 5:56am On Feb 25, 2017
My able governor
Re: Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 25, 2017
Qmerit:

Hissssssssss....Na woman b4?... you are happy he's arresting mechanics and allow illegal refineries boom where the major black soot is coming from.
you think say na everybody get sense?
He empowered task force and 50suspect packed inside 1hilux as seen in the above pic
Re: Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS by chidiandre(m): 6:41am On Feb 25, 2017
scape goats...if u can't go after the real people go after the ones that dont have money
Re: Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS by ruggedtimi(m): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2017
1shortblackboy:
burning of tires alone is not responsible but burning of tires is part of it and what d governor has done is good
burning of tyre not among, na today dem strt to burn tyre openly. The only cause of the soot is burning of illegal refineries and also d un-ethical operations of the illegal refineries.
Re: Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS by vicmela(m): 7:41am On Feb 25, 2017
keep working we see u
Re: Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS by Marcelo290(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2017
I don't see his arrest of mechanics as something to be celebrated. most of these people are illiterates who may not know the effects of the emittions.
Re: Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS by loomer: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2017
DrayZee:

The kids, the adults (though I believe the kids are working of their own accord) and everybody involved in this deserves to be arrested.
Abi, dem no get ordinary sense to know sey you no suppose to dey burn stuff in every place you go?
Stu.pid goddamn illiterates everywhere spoiling Rivers State atmosphere.

Somebody cannot look up to the sky at night and see even a single star.

I understand ur anger, but I've seen in developed countries where kids break person shop, go carry new and fairly used tires to use do burn fire on Halloween. Police no arrest them because u no fit arrest kids.
Re: Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS by Hafeezson(m): 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Then he should give them work/job to do
Re: Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS by 1shortblackboy: 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
ruggedtimi:
burning of tyre not among, na today dem strt to burn tyre openly. The only cause of the soot is burning of illegal refineries and also d un-ethical operations of the illegal refineries.
i know that burning of tires is definitely pollution and should it be left to continue?
Re: Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS by seunfape(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Environmental ignorant
Re: Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS by DrayZee: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
loomer:

I understand ur anger, but I've seen in developed countries where kids break person shop, go carry new and fairly used tires to use do burn fire on Halloween. Police no arrest them because u no fit arrest kids.
Well...who told you kids can't be arrested? They can, and they do get arrested. Even 12 year olds..

Besides, their's don't result in dramatic changes in the environment.
Re: Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS by chukel(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Is there white soot or yellow soot. Y the tautology "black" soot. Soot is and will always be black.
Re: Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS by chiraqDemon(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Pls arrest ndlea for mass burning of weed
E de high all the neighbours

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria / Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) / Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.