Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport (58475 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi / Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Olulinks(m): 12:47am On Feb 25, 2017
This is how your likes translate things upside down. Are toilets in Putin's country airport badly used and managed as ours? If no, so why would putting be going around inspecting what's already well managed? Learn to appreciate your people and their little efforts. It's other people's life style that people like you always spy on to judge how well you are living. Live your life and leave Putin and his country alone to live theirs!
Dongreat:

Wonderful. So you mean Putin goes around the streets of Moscow, inspecting sewers or Trump goes uninvited to JFK airport just to inspect the toilets. I see why the citizens of third world countries are just, well to put it politely, "Bloody Illiterate".

Truly Nigerian deserve the kind of leaders they have.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by pryme(m): 12:48am On Feb 25, 2017
Dongreat:

Again like I say to others I will have a real convo with you when you learn to think out of the box. "This is Nigeria and not some developed countries" yet you pray and fast for Nigeria to be developed and still think like this. Or better still, you wish to leave Nigeria for greener pastures in a developed world. I have met your type before so no surprises.

Encourage a VP to inspect toilets when we have a ministry and minister of health. I really think some countries need to be carved off.

It's only a fool that will compare the competence of the Nigerian Ministers with the Ministers of developed countries. It's no use debating with you cos you can't discern the rot when it comes to giving contact to ministries for completion.

I will let you off on 2 things
1. is that you are not in Nigeria and you don't know how incompetent the ministers here are, or

2. You are just full of hate.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Afromalaika(m): 12:52am On Feb 25, 2017
Dongreat:

Wonderful. So you mean Putin goes around the streets of Moscow, inspecting sewers or Trump goes uninvited to JFK airport just to inspect the toilets. I see why the citizens of third world countries are just, well to put it politely, "Bloody Illiterate".

You are the worst illiterate. Most you always use the western world leaders to make your subjected colonised comparative analysis?

Your type is why will Nigeria never develop. This is Nigeria, not Russia or the USA.

Slave mentality.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by oxon(m): 12:52am On Feb 25, 2017
Dongreat:

see this popycock oh, is moscow and Nigeria the same thing , am sure in Moscow people don't wait for their president to show up before they do the right thing , do u know how many government roads that are uncompleted cause contractors know nobody will hold them accountable ...

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 25, 2017
leo1234:

cheesy grin grin
$1 now 420
Those hoarding dollar should continue.
Hehehe. I had a bureaux de change guy. I've been patronising him for years on Allen avenue. I called him to know how much the dollar was. All he was saying was...bad market, bad market, bad market...I now asked what he meant by this and he said, he bought USD for 495 Monday in tens of thousands but now, he's lost a lot. I simply advised him to dispose of what he had been hoarding because it's gonna fall further. After all, he has made a lot of gain in the past. BPD of crude is now over 2 million and that alone will have a great impact on our earnings. Forex will become sufficient for the cbn to share among banks. He who has ears among those hoarding dollar, let them hear. Unfortunately, nigerians are not good speculators. We allow greed to control us.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 25, 2017
leo1234:
Good.
Even dollar respects this man.
$1= #440

Now 420 grin
when bubu comes back the naira will fall again
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Fortissimo502: 1:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Inspecting toilets?
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by kunyeo(m): 1:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Dongreat:

If you dont know ,if you want to sincerely know how an institution or organisation runs,just run a simple test,visit its toilet!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by sekem: 1:09am On Feb 25, 2017
Dongreat:

You dey mind all diz _idiotz littered all over the country.

The president's job is to inspect toilets

Chai
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by moshino(m): 1:09am On Feb 25, 2017
Etzakoos:
This Is The Real Work Of A President Not Going For 3weeks holiday In A Month

If this is the "real work of a president", then what is the work of Transport/Aviation Minister. Which other country have you seen their president inspecting toilets in an airport?
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by RaeMystix: 1:15am On Feb 25, 2017
Yesssss!!!!....Inspect those toilets, and do something about it.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by RaeMystix: 1:15am On Feb 25, 2017
Yesssss!!!!....Inspect those toilets, and do something about it. They are disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by zinaunreal(m): 1:22am On Feb 25, 2017
The naira don dey get value oh. Correct
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by ANBAKO: 1:24am On Feb 25, 2017
moshino:

If this is the "real work of a president", then what is the work of Transport/Aviation Minister. Which other country have you seen their president inspecting toilets in an airport?

Go and read the news again! Firstly, the guy was there on an inspection visit of the whole airport: Old terminal and the ongoing terminal.The caption here only specify the toilet which is part of the airport facility. What's the fuss in this? So everyone expect him to go to the MD's office and start a press conference of empty promises.

Secondly, He was there with the minister for state,Aviations!

Finally, anyone that frequents the arrival section of the airport will confirm that the toilets there needs urgent national and presidential attention. They ooze worse than shit....and that is the first welcome to Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by zinaunreal(m): 1:38am On Feb 25, 2017
DonCortino:

What will d aviation or transport minister then do?

Why do we have ministers?
Did the british prime minister or queen personally go an inspect those facilities themselves?

I see all these as eye service from d vp. Things are still getting worse n its toilet he is inspecting.
do people like this still exist in this era of smart phones?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by mikolo80: 1:40am On Feb 25, 2017
Etzakoos:
This Is The Real Work Of A President Not Going For 3weeks holiday In A Month
no a real resident will send a trusted ally to go and check toilet and pack whoever didn't do their job. I'm fact a real president will hire bulldog as head of servicOM and public complaints bureau to find out all this
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by moshino(m): 1:40am On Feb 25, 2017
ANBAKO:

Go and read the news again! Firstly, the guy was there on an inspection visit of the whole airport: Old terminal and the ongoing terminal.The caption here only specify the toilet which is part of the airport facility. What's the fuss in this? So everyone expect him to go to the MD's office and start a press conference of empty promises.

Secondly, He was there with the minister for state,Aviations!

Finally, anyone that frequents the arrival section of the airport will confirm that the toilets there needs urgent national and presidential attention. They ooze worse than shit....and that is the first welcome to Nigeria!!!

I know how bad the airport and its facilities are, and has been for decades, however, you did not answer my original question, you're changing the subject and the context of my original question.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by mmsen: 1:42am On Feb 25, 2017
repogirl:
Osibanjo really has my admiration. This is a man with sense and sincerely has the people in mind. I am in awe of him.

Keep up the good work Sir. Just a few weeks at the helm of things and the real 'change' seems to be occuring unlike some dull nonentities that were giving baseless excuses for their gross incompetence.

Hope Baba's cabal are all in UK with him. They should all remain there till 2023.

Let them remain in London for eternity is what I said when he left and what I say till date.

I still cannot believe that anyone thought that Buhari would be anything but a disastrous for Nigeria but now that he has gone let him stay away and take his useless cabal with him. The nation doesn't need him or anyone like him.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Dongreat(m): 1:44am On Feb 25, 2017
kunyeo:

If you dont know ,if you want to sincerely know how an institution or organisation runs,just run a simple test,visit its toilet!

Brother I don't go to my hotels in warri to check the toilets to know the state of my business. That's the job of the manager who in turn hired a cleaner to clean the toilet and I occasionally hire an insider loyal to me to inspect things. I want to know how my organization is run, I check the profit and lose.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Dongreat(m): 1:47am On Feb 25, 2017
oxon:
see this popycock oh, is moscow and Nigeria the same thing , am sure in Moscow people don't wait for their president to show up before they do the right thing , do u know how many government roads that are uncompleted cause contractors know nobody will hold them accountable ...

Clap well for admitting your country is corrupt and things should not be done like saner environs. I am here not happy seeing my VP not inspecting toilets, You are giving to me classifications of how Nigeria is corrupt. Well done.

Ps:Russia is as corrupt as Nigeria. A little research will do nicely.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by hollywater: 1:52am On Feb 25, 2017
smartmey61:
This man is really winning heart of many Nigerian
Heart of Afonjas not Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Dongreat(m): 1:57am On Feb 25, 2017
Afromalaika:

You are the worst illiterate. Most you always use the western world leaders to make your subjected colonised comparative analysis?

Your type is why will Nigeria never develop. This is Nigeria, not Russia or the USA.

Slave mentality.

Like it or not you were colonized by a white man whose land you are dying for today, to earn a green pasture as a result of your decaying land you, your leaders and your supporters help to rot.
They gave you democracy, not the one your VP inspect toilets but your health minister and health ministries.
Call it slave mentality but I am not in chains. Can't say for you who live daily, suffering and smiling and shut out of the basic amenities of life.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Dongreat(m): 2:03am On Feb 25, 2017
pryme:

It's only a fool that will compare the competence of the Nigerian Ministers with the Ministers of developed countries. It's no use debating with you cos you can't discern the rot when it comes to giving contact to ministries for completion.

I will let you off on 2 things
1. is that you are not in Nigeria and you don't know how incompetent the ministers here are, or

2. You are just full of hate.

Well you truly deserve your leaders. Since you are comfortable living in a third world state despite having a first class resources then I have nothing to debate with you. Enjoy your leaders who are most worried about the grime in a toilet bowl than the dilapidated state of the economy.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Dongreat(m): 2:08am On Feb 25, 2017
Olulinks:
This is how your likes translate things upside down. Are toilets in Putin's country airport badly used and managed as ours? If no, so why would putting be going around inspecting what's already well managed? Learn to appreciate your people and their little efforts. It's other people's life style that people like you always spy on to judge how well you are living. Live your life and leave Putin and his country alone to live theirs!

You mean I should appreciate the no. 2 citizens inspecting a toilet when the country is deep neck in recession while he has a minister of health, or minions loyal to him that can do the job? Sorry man I don't applaud mediocrity. Nigerians didn't vote in a janitor but a leader perceived to take her one step further to becoming a developed country.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by kennieboss17: 2:12am On Feb 25, 2017
[color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i]Good work,but the where is the real president now?[b]Good work,but the where is the real president now?[/b]Good work,but the where is the real president now?
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by KanwuliaExtra: 2:15am On Feb 25, 2017
What a priority! grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by leo1234(m): 2:16am On Feb 25, 2017
lefulefu:

when bubu comes back the naira will fall again

Nigeria is on the match to greatness.

Dollar must fall!
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by sosy25: 2:20am On Feb 25, 2017
If the president is inspecting toilets, the minister of health would have to be washing the toilets, then maybe the health inspector would be packing shit from the septic tanks. MAD PEOPLE
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by opribo(m): 2:33am On Feb 25, 2017
A nation that hides their best and projects charlatans as first. How on earth do we mask a professor a d put forward a well known dictator, renowned head of cattle rearers, boko apologist as our president. It baffles me indeed.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Jabioro: 2:47am On Feb 25, 2017
That is one out numerous national toilet.. where are those directors...
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Ayatullah(m): 3:15am On Feb 25, 2017
THUMBS UP FOR ACTING PRESIDENT!
I hope the Acting President met a woman cleaner at the airport who sits at the toilet entrance with tissue paper in her hand and cut your share for you!

I encountered this woman on a weekend from a trip abroad at the airport toilet some few years ago.I was surprisingly embarrassed!

Reports shows things have not changed at the airport despite the noise of the 'feat' performed by Stella Oduah.

Kudos to the Acting President for his surprise visit.This is the way our leaders at Federal, State and Local levels should perform.

Hope the Acting President will look to the sorry state of the FCT where everything has become 'jagajaga'! Common traffic wardens services cannot be made available on the roads.

Keep the good work going Prof. Osinbajo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) / LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today / Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.