Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport (58474 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi / Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by ollaxworld: 7:15am On Feb 25, 2017
repogirl:
Osibanjo really has my admiration. This is a man with sense and sincerely has the people in mind. I am in awe of him.

Keep up the good work Sir. Just a few weeks at the helm of things and the real 'change' seems to be occuring unlike some dull nonentities that were giving baseless excuses for their gross incompetence.

Hope Baba's cabal are all in UK with him. They should all remain there till 2023.
smiley
repogirl:
Osibanjo really has my admiration. This is a man with sense and sincerely has the people in mind. I am in awe of him.

Keep up the good work Sir. Just a few weeks at the helm of things and the real 'change' seems to be occuring unlike some dull nonentities that were giving baseless excuses for their gross incompetence.

Hope Baba's cabal are all in UK with him. They should all remain there till 2023.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by oweman: 7:17am On Feb 25, 2017
Seems reasons why those DG of airports were sacked are beginingvto show face .
By the way so we 've gone to the level were Nigeria's acting president will be inspecting toilets ? won't be surprised if shortly he will need to wash ttoilets to impress some people !
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by seanswitch(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2017
Dongreat:

Wonderful. So you mean Putin goes around the streets of Moscow, inspecting sewers or Trump goes uninvited to JFK airport just to inspect the toilets. I see why the citizens of third world countries are just, well to put it politely, "Bloody Illiterate".

Truly Nigerian deserve the kind of leaders they have.
Will you people ever stop comparing Nigeria with the Western world? They have their own peculiar problems. We have ours. They have an already existing structure that works for them. Comparing Nigeria and the Western world is like comparing automatic transmission with manual. The former doesn't need the driver to change gears, while the latter requires your conscious effort anytime you need to go increase speed.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by teamchocolate: 7:27am On Feb 25, 2017
You are obviously a wailer and nincompoop.. if he came to check only toilets as you claim how come he has now sacked all the ncaa directors.. when he should av just sacked the cleaners.. obviously he came to inspect the entire airport facility and he paid so much attention to detail that he even inspected the toilets...

The truth is coming to Lagos airport as a VIP and as a regular traveller is world's apart cuz I av bn on both sides.. so I am sure he wanted to have the feel of a regular traveller and i love that about him... his love for the comman man.

Dongreat:

He actually left Abuja to check toilets and how I knew is a mystery to find on a faceless forum.
Suggesting a solution? I did three mentions ago by stating minister of health and Lagos ministry of health.
I find it hard believing you have crossed boarders cos if you have then your comments are either typed by a 2 years old suckling or you are paid peanuts from your commonwealth to dance to every bongo bongo played by the government.
And finally I am not a fan of politics, America or British but I do read daily to know what's up. A BBC and CNN app is all that is needed.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by zudozz: 7:29am On Feb 25, 2017
Dear God pls. make this man Osibanjo our president Amen.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by ayindejimmy(m): 7:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Dongreat:

Wonderful. So you mean Putin goes around the streets of Moscow, inspecting sewers or Trump goes uninvited to JFK airport just to inspect the toilets. I see why the citizens of third world countries are just, well to put it politely, "Bloody Illiterate".

Before you gullibly insult Nigerians for commending good gesture is The US and Russia the same as Nigeria?
Do the vote their like we do here? Are their education sector , govt workers, health sector and sport like ours?

In Nigeria, you need to push people to perform bicos they'll always complain, "how much are they payinge self?"
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Samcoflex75(m): 7:48am On Feb 25, 2017
me69:
mon sir!!!! flew from abuja to Lagos to inspect toilets? Mon sir!!!

almajiri detected
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by AntiWailer: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2017
Dongreat:

He actually left Abuja to check toilets and how I knew is a mystery to find on a faceless forum.
Suggesting a solution? I did three mentions ago by stating minister of health and Lagos ministry of health.
I find it hard believing you have crossed boarders cos if you have then your comments are either typed by a 2 years old suckling or you are paid peanuts from your commonwealth to dance to every bongo bongo played by the government.
And finally I am not a fan of politics, America or British but I do read daily to know what's up. A BBC and CNN app is all that is needed.

Your suggestion shows ur level of reasoning.

So when he visited the airport for inspection unscheduled, he will tell the health minister to go to the toilet while he wait

.just imagine what came out of your head and you are criticizing.

As for ur assumption that I am paid peanut, sorry I am a professional who earns more than most sorry asss politicians.

I wish I could share my online profile to shut up eediots who assume once you reason with Government and give them time to disgrace themselves, u are paid.

You dnt need to be paid to use your common sense when analysing.

Sitting down and rubbishing every move does not require intelligence. Anybody can do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Samcoflex75(m): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

I have been to countries and stop that nonsense u are talking about as if he left Abuja to check toilet.

He came to inspect the airport facility and checked the toilet as well.

Now that u have criticised, suggest ONE solution or you are also one of the empty vessels, plenty English that knows nothing.

Since you even idolize Trump I can imagine your limit.

thank you for this comment, he even dey use Russia dey make comparism, Russia na country?
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by achieverme(m): 7:59am On Feb 25, 2017
Dongreat:

Do I know how Britain deal with unkempt organizations? YES, they simple employ and send "health inspector" uninvited to visit and produce a fair review of the organizations and report back to the health ministry. Britain don't send Theresa May or the queen to inspect toilets when they have health ministry.

How will investors look at this news or pictures? They will weep for the country. A country in rapid decline, where the currency will soon be worthless, where recession is actually a number, have a president on leave without informations about his health and an acting president who should have grab his balls and play boss, instead going to the toilets of a 3 star airport and inspecting the facilities like a janitor, yet having a minister of health and a ministry of health in Lagos.
Hope you are thinking out of the box now??

You are the one thinking unreasonably. This is Nigeria and not UK. It is only a mentally blind and unreasonable fellow that will expect Nigeria to function like UK. In this country, a leader has got to go see things for himself sometimes instead of relying solely on reports from subordinates.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Samcoflex75(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2017
Dongreat:

By washing public toilets? Never knew we are being governed by a janitor. The recession is no coincidence then.

thats is were humility starts from, Jesus washed the feet of his disciples

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by temodent(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Dongreat:

You are very right and wrong all at the same time. Ofcourse Putin or Trump wouldn't dare do all that because the system works but this Is Africa and Nigeria for crying out loud where there is actually no system talk less of working or not so it would take using unconventional means like he is doing to get things running. You dont compare an apple with an orange please
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by agabusta: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2017
Etzakoos:
This Is The Real Work Of A President Not Going For 3weeks holiday In A Month

Inspecting airport toilets is never the work of the president. It just shows how useless our civil service is.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Sanchez01: 8:54am On Feb 25, 2017
Dongreat:

Many Nigerians are stack illiterate and think Osibanjo act means humility, not knowing that time he should be using to implore tactics to savage this country is been spent on watching toilets yet there is a minister of health to employ an health inspector from the outrageous budget allocated to his ministry and Lagos also has a ministry of health. Nigerians una well done.
The word is STARK. At least we know who you're referring to now.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Olulinks(m): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2017
Dongreat:

You mean I should appreciate the no. 2 citizens inspecting a toilet when the country is deep neck in recession while he has a minister of health, or minions loyal to him that can do the job? Sorry man I don't applaud mediocrity. Nigerians didn't vote in a janitor but a leader perceived to take her one step further to becoming a developed country.
So that's your own definition of being a leader? Sitting down in Abuja looking for a tougher challenge to face, while his slaves (ministers) doing the menial job. You are wrong. You need to attend leadership class. I hope you heard the recent developments due to the VP visit. More is coming... kiss
Dongreat:

You mean I should appreciate the no. 2 citizens inspecting a toilet when the country is deep neck in recession while he has a minister of health, or minions loyal to him that can do the job? Sorry man I don't applaud mediocrity. Nigerians didn't vote in a janitor but a leader perceived to take her one step further to becoming a developed country.
So that's your own definition of being a leader? Sitting down in Abuja looking for a tougher challenge to tackle, while his slaves (ministers) doing the menial job. You are wrong. You need to attend leadership class. I hope you heard the recent developments due to the VP visit. More is coming...
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 25, 2017
repogirl:
just because we criticize doesn't make us hate them. We just don't follow blindly like you zombies.

Really! Like seriously?!

You read my posts and you think I'm a zombie? I give up! cheesy
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by repogirl(f): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2017
Ioannes:

Really! Like seriously?!

You read my posts and you think I'm a zombie? I give up! cheesy
I didn't read your posts. I just assumed, same way you assumed my posts had 'Igbo' tendencies because I criticize incompetence.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2017
repogirl:
I didn't read your posts. I just assumed, same way you assumed my posts had 'Igbo' tendencies because I criticize incompetence.

No I didn't assume about your posts though, I think I remember some of your posts containing derogatory words about Yorubas in general at one point in time like that. Or I could be mistaken. Thought maybe it was because you were married to a Igbo or something... embarassed cos I know you're Afonja cheesy
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by repogirl(f): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2017
Ioannes:

No I didn't assume about your posts though, I think I remember some of your posts containing derogatory words about Yorubas in general at one point in time like that. Or I could be mistaken. Thought maybe it was because you were married to a Igbo or something... embarassed cos I know you're Afonja cheesy
with Osinbajo representing like this, I am an Afonja with pride.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2017
repogirl:
with Osinbajo representing like this, I am an Afonja with pride.

I tell you.

I can only hope he'll contest in 2019.

I wouldn't mind working for him for free. smiley
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Splashme: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2017
leo1234:
Good.
Even dollar respects this man.
$1= #440

Now 420 grin
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Gbemini(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2017
I don't know the reason why I voted for buhari self,this man for b d president and buhari for b vice so that he go get enough time to treat herself wella

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by miyagi01(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2017
Dongreat:

such a daft comment. ow on earth will u compare russia nd USA wit nigeria. those ar d most developed countries in d world, der leaders can afford to sit back in der office for d whole 4year tenure, nd tinz will still go well, nigeria iz jst developing and its a different ball game
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 25, 2017
hollywater:
Heart of Afonjas not Nigeria.
get a life. omo were
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 25, 2017
Dongreat:

By washing public toilets? Never knew we are being governed by a janitor. The recession is no coincidence then.
what is in your skull? apu right

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by wacoj(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2017
What is Ameachi doing sef. Please Uncle Acting President, do us a favour and sack Ameachi.
He is just a number in the cabinet.... Na to fight Wike em sabi
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by sfinkzslot(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2017
this man has managed to sell himself has the most viable choice for next President of Nigeria
#fingerscrossed #hopingforthebetter #prayingforabetternaija
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by hollywater: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2017
smartmey61:
get a life. omo were
Baba werey
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by davidif: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nnamdd1:
See The Earlier Thread. https://www.nairaland.com/3646357/acting-president-yemi-osinbajo-surprise

Photo of Acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo Inspecting the toilets at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport on Thursday, February 23rd.

Yemi Osinbajo was on a surprise visit to the nation's busiest airport on Thursday.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/photo-of-acting-president-yemi-osinbajo.html?m=1

Wow! See micro management at it's worst.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by davidif: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dongreat:

Finally! A post with sense. This is micro management at it's worst.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by thunderbabs: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=Firstcitizen post=54032198]

Wickedness in high places grin grin grin[/quot

talking abt wickedness in high places, Buhari has it
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport by Themandator: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Etzakoos:
This Is The Real Work Of A President Not Going For 3weeks holiday In A Month

I respect his intelligence and simplistic approach to issue..... with him, we can be sure of the deepening of the democratic culture inherited from Predoent Jonathan......Buhari can take indefinite vacation, if he so wish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS) / Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell / 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.