Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Effective Ways Of Passing Exams In Higher Institution - CGPA Method - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Effective Ways Of Passing Exams In Higher Institution - CGPA Method (957 Views)

Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan / Study In China - Scholarships, Awarded $1000 For Passing Exams, CLICK FOR INFO. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effective Ways Of Passing Exams In Higher Institution - CGPA Method by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hello guys! Today I'm going to share with you effective ways to pass exams in higher institution.

Getting your desired grades or coming out in flying colours in Nigeria's higher institution is like crossing the red sea, only the strong survives. i.e the hard working and the dedicated students.

Just like I said before, only the strong survives and to survive, you need to follow these effective ways closely:-

CONCENTRATION - Concentration is the father of success. You must learn how to read for purpose. Yes! Ask yourself "why do I study?", "How much do I have to study?" Focus your attention and disconnect your mind from everything outside your study and be greatly focused. As an intelligent student, you may read poorly of you don't focus your attention on your study. You must be fully aware that your ability to concentrate is directly proportional to how much you can cover or read. Be emotionally free and you will do exploit. Avoid regression.

Get a Study Plan - Every good student need a study plan. Your study plan shows your regular study time (when to study), perfect environment for the study (where to study) and the study materials (what to study).

Ensure that you choose a convenient time for your study. Some students prefer night.
Similarly, make sure your study environment is serene. Please don't play music while you study. You will not comprehend anything. Ensure that you also get the right materials for the right course. Study plan deals with W3 i.e when to study, where to study and what to study.

The W3 questions plays a major role in your exam success. If you don't know when to study, where to study and what to study; forget it, you cannot cross the red sea.

PRACTICE -There is a general saying that practice makes perfect. To perfect your study, ensure that you practice the technique of reflection. After reading a particular portion, take a break and generate some possible question.

If possible, develop a Memory Aid-Device that will help you in comprehending faster and aiding the memory. One of the Memory Aid-Device for fighting study wars is EQ3R(Examine,Question,Read, Recollect and Read).

Examine -Take a general look on the study materials.

Question - generate possible questions that your lecturer might possibly set in exam/test.

Read - Take your time and read the material carefully.

Recollect - Try to recite or recollect what you have just read to see if you really understand.

Revise - Go over the materials again and again till you are satisfied.
Practice is one of the most effective ways of fighting exam wars.

Attend Lectures - Attending lectures is one of the golden effective technique of crossing the red sea. Take it or leave it. Follow the class closely. Don't day dream during lectures or bring problems connecting to your family, relationship or hostel. Set your mind free.

Note, it is not advisable to sit close to your best friend during lectures. Ask questions if you don't understand anything. Fix-gaze at the lecturer and take note of important points.
Finally guys, embrace CGPA method and say NO to failures!!!
C- Concentration
G- Get a study Plan
P- Practice
A- Attend Lectures

Lemme have your thoughts!!!

Source: http://otaniumblog..co.ke/2017/02/effective-ways-of-passing-exams-in.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Relevance of Bsc Physics In The Nigerian Military / Biology Student Of Gombe State University Declared Missing.Did You See Her?(Pics / Rev. Fr. O’connell Deserves Slot In Guineas’ Book Of Records – Gov Sani Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.