Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution (3961 Views)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 / Ketcheon Engineering Services (KES) Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by Nnabugwu8590: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Success to all of you that will be writing the exam.

1 Like

Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by Nnabugwu8590: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Guys how did the exam go?
Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by bowlek: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nnabugwu8590:

My dear, how are you preparing for the exam?

Boss, the electrical questions were hard for me ooo

I hope in God
Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by enshi(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
bowlek:

I hope in God

Pls can you give us some of the questions pls
Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by Nnabugwu8590: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
bowlek:

I hope in God
But you answered others well?
Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by Busbar(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bless God for the exam
Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by Nnabugwu8590: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Were you guys asked logic and comprehension questions?
Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by Busbar(m): 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nnabugwu8590:
Were you guys asked logic and comprehension questions?

Electrical question, logic and english
Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by Nnabugwu8590: 6:15am On Mar 02, 2017
Busbar:

Electrical question, logic and english
Okay. You guys will be favoured. Prepare for your interview.

1 Like

Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by Busbar(m): 7:37am On Mar 02, 2017
Nnabugwu8590:

Okay. You guys will be favoured.
Prepare for your interview.
Amen boss. Tnx
Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by Busbar(m): 7:38am On Mar 02, 2017
Result wi b out soon. Watchout!
Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by Nnabugwu8590: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2017
Study who is a Trainee Engineer and his responsibilities, study the vision, mission and core values of IBEDC, study states of her franchise , master your CV and finally study decision making interview question. If you answer your interview questions very well, you maybe asked how much do you want to be paid as a Trainee Engineer. Wish you guys all the best.
Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by Busbar(m): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2017
Nnabugwu8590:
Study who is a Trainee Engineer and his responsibilities, study the vision, mission and core values of IBEDC, study states of her franchise , master your CV and finally study decision making interview question. If you answer your interview questions very well, you maybe asked how much do you want to be paid as a Trainee Engineer. Wish you guys all the best.

Tnx boss. Like how much can we said concerning d salary if given d oppurtunity to ask
Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by apollo13(m): 8:15am On Mar 02, 2017
Busbar:
I received invitation for written test with ibadan electricity distribution company. Who is with me?
Pls can u help me review my CV please?
Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by Busbar(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2017
apollo13:

Pls can u help me review my CV please?
Alright
Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by kayceeD2(m): 12:54am On Mar 03, 2017
Busbar:

No, Benin city
How was the exam bro
Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by Busbar(m): 5:49am On Mar 03, 2017
kayceeD2:

How was the exam bro
It goes well. Waiting for the result.
Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by kayceeD2(m): 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Busbar:

It goes well. Waiting for the result.
I didn't later come for the test coz my scheduled was tight
Can u share the questions dey asked with me pls
Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by Busbar(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
kayceeD2:

I didn't later come for the test coz my scheduled was tight
Can u share the questions dey asked with me pls

Electrical questions, verbal n logic
Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by kayceeD2(m): 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
Busbar:

Electrical questions, verbal n logic
Sample pls
Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by Nnabugwu8590: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Busbar:

Tnx boss. Like how much can we said concerning d salary if given d oppurtunity to ask
There is no perfect answer for the question. Just try make a research of the likely salary of a trainee engineer in power sector, then put your answer in a range. Sorry for my late response.

1 Like

Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by Busbar(m): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Interview invitation was sent out today. Did anybody receieved?
Re: Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution by Busbar(m): 5:47am On Mar 22, 2017
who receieved interview invite?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interveiw Questions For Schlumberger Interview? / Vacancies At University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital / Please, Is AIM Global Biz Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.