Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,064 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice (470 Views)

I Need Your Advice Nairalanders / Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice by EYIBLESSN(m): 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
Please NAIRALANDERS I need your candid advice.

I am a mature mind. I am a single guy. I don't associate as such and I so much detest affectionate relationship due to those negative things and report that come with it. Like infidelity.

In short, I am not in any relationship.

Loneliness and Boredom has eaten those good part of ME. Since I lost my MUM in 2011 things has become very worse because she was my best friend.

I met a Lady in 2013 when I resume as a student in the University. She has been very close to me. She is always by ME. At some point in time she will buy me gifts. A particular time I lost my phone she gave me one of her phones. She always come to my stay off campus. We are studying the same course the same level. She is a always happy seeing me. In fact, I am her only friend in the department and of course our level.
But I never for once go to her hostel. I also showers gifts on her without intentions or hidden agenda. I am just a free minded person who love to help anybody.

As time roll by, Pressure set in. People were disturbing me that I should talk to her. She too was expecting to ask about her life. As for Me I will rather be laughing. In short, I don't put my eye there. I only see her as a friend but very different.

To cut the story shut, I never for once asked about her personal life she will ask funny and childish questions but I don't give a damn. I cannot do without her but not on boy and gurlz affairs.

People know me as being very objective and technical. I don't do shit like that. I only see her as a God sent friend. The Lady set die. Very beautify with bumpy backside and light in complexion. Then I never had a gurlz friend in my life.. It was in the University I tasted one Ugly gurlz like that I thought she will be my wife. Because I believe my first Bleep will be my wife in life until the Lady Bleep up last year. E pain me ! I cried became she break my vow. Though I sent her away on infidelity and lie- lie ground.

This particular friend of pressured me to send her away which I did. She told me she was sent to replace my Mum .Though she knew I lost my Mum already. Anytime she comes to ME she is assuming the role of Mum and a girlfrenz. But as for ME I don't have time for her. She is a cynosure of all eye. She commands respect like my person. But I am still affected by my Mum's death years back.

Last year before my school fees was sent from home she has provided it. She is just angelic in her dealings with ME.

Truly I love her but she is not my type of gurlz. I am not perturbed by her religion because she is not the Almajiri type of Muslims.

She confronted ME and told me her flair and strong interest. But I told her to drop that kind of idea.

Now, I saw her in my dream she told me that she is my wife. I am not of afraid of this. But a lecturer in our department us eating from her honey pot. She told me that a Prophet told her such.

Dont mind my grammar. I need your candid advice.

Seun Lalastical.
Re: I Need Your Advice by Draei: 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is one of the reasons i hate reading
long posts. Wasted my time on ur bullshiit!
Re: I Need Your Advice by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
.....Boy just cut to damn chase!
Re: I Need Your Advice by Elrex(m): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
No file chosen
Re: I Need Your Advice by firstking01(m): 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Draei:
This is one of the reasons i hate reading
long posts. Wasted my time on ur bullshiit!
Lol, you are funny.
Re: I Need Your Advice by firstking01(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Grammatical blunders everywhere...i throw in the towel for tonight.

(1) (Reply)

Pretence: The Cause Of Many Failed Relationships / A Very Important Announcement 4 Nigerians,seun And Nairalanders In General. / Big Brother Naija - Possible Winner Based On Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.