Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,613 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Love And Virginity (episope 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Virginity (episope 1) (545 Views)

Girls And Virginity / Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows / Sex Love And Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love And Virginity (episope 1) by dailyguide(m): 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
My name is adeolu There’s a saying.
“What can’t kill you can make you stronger.”

But the truth is action speaks louder than mere words. I don’t know how strong I will be coming out from this predicament that I have found myself.

This all started about 2 years ago in my youth service year in Kogi state. There was this very good canteen not too far from Yagba east local government council, where I frequent often for my CDS. It was the aroma that lured me to the place, the savory of scented stew and fried meat, it was irresistible, I couldn’t just evade myself from
the luscious captivity that overwhelmed me
Perhaps, a simple restrain would have changed history,would have saved me from all these.

As I entered the canteen, I grabbed a plate
and stood on the queue salivating and waiting for my turn. When it got to my turn, before me was something more compelling than the meal that I expected. My eyes got locked in contact with the young lady who was serving the meal.

She was beautiful beyond expression, I could hardly compose myself and it took me some few seconds to reboot. She then asked.

“What food do you want sir?” In fluent English.

I stuttered. “Give me….. rice N50, dodo N50
and 3 pieces of meat.”

I was going to pay and she refused to collect
the money. I didn’t understand the kind gesture, I then insisted and she smiled at me and said. “It’s okay, it’s on me.” I then took a seat and started eating.

While I was eating, I noticed her looking at me at some instance. It drove my curiosity wild and I was eager to know her. She sounded quite polished and she looked more dignified than running a local canteen, I knew there was more to it.

As I was done.....continue reading

http://www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/02/love-and-virginity-episope-1.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video &pics: Evicted Bbnaija Star, Gifty Kisses OAP Yaw Live On Wazobia FM / Simple Way A Lady Can Attract A Rich Man / How Important Is It To Know A Partner's Body Count Before Marriage ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.