Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Kindly Vote For A Nairalander, Your Votes Is Highly Appreciated - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Kindly Vote For A Nairalander, Your Votes Is Highly Appreciated (434 Views)

I Need Your Votes For A Contest / How To Vote For Bbnaija Top 5 Using Wechat - #BBN Winner / Please Help My Girlfriend Win MISS LIBERIA With Your Votes!! (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Vote For A Nairalander, Your Votes Is Highly Appreciated by Swankyprince(m): 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
Entrepreneurs make a difference: they create jobs and wealth, bring new innovative products and concepts to the market and encourage creativity and competition.
Kindly Vote For Me, Bamidele Abimbola (MYEDUJOB), AS PROMISING ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR. Follow this link to vote: http://elitevibez.com.ng/advpoll/vote.php
Your vote is highly appreciated.
Once you’ve voted, please spread the word so I can reach as many voters as possible.
Kindly be patient to scroll to the bottom of the page as the award category is the last on the page. Thanks
Bamidele Abimbola (MYEDUJOB)

HUGE THANKS IN ADVANCE! 
If I win this, it's for you guys.
Let's do this!

(1) (Reply)

Why Not Build A Site For Ur Event / Couple Married One Week After Meeting / Nigeria's Question & Answer Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.