Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Nigeria: Chief Of Boko Haram Kills One Of The Commanders For Conspiracy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria: Chief Of Boko Haram Kills One Of The Commanders For Conspiracy (471 Views)

How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos / Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS / Buharin Daji Killed Along With His Commanders By His Deputy. Graphic. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Chief Of Boko Haram Kills One Of The Commanders For Conspiracy by Sipcyp(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau said he killed one of his prominent members, accused of plotting against him, in a climate of divisions and fratricidal struggles within the Nigerian jihadist group.

In the sound recording of a meeting organized by Shekau and his commanders, obtained by AFP, the leader of the group announces to have "killed Tasiu" - also known as Abu Zinnira. This commander appears as one of the spokesmen in several videos of the group, in particular, the one that had claimed the abduction of the high school girls of Chibok in 2014.

"Listen to me: I killed Tasiu, listen to me well," Shekau repeats in this recording, intended for members of the jihadist movement.

The meeting, which took place on December 18, was aimed at "silence the rumors surrounding the death of Tasiu," according to Shekau, the head of the Islamist group since 2009 after the death of its founder Mohamed Yusuf.
--------------------
Click the link below to read the whole story
Source ==>> http://www.sipcypriannewsalive.com/2017/02/nigeria-chief-of-boko-haram-kills-one.html

Re: Nigeria: Chief Of Boko Haram Kills One Of The Commanders For Conspiracy by seunlly(m): 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
what I know is that one day u will be capture and I will like a moment with you.
Re: Nigeria: Chief Of Boko Haram Kills One Of The Commanders For Conspiracy by clems88(m): 6:41am On Feb 25, 2017
Doesn't this bitch die undecided so all those bombing doesn't reach his camp

(1) (Reply)

Pitiable State Of Civil Servants In Kogi State / Fraudster Exchanges Fake $7,000 For N3.4m In Lagos / Herdsmen Assaults: 60 Killed In Assaults On Benue Kingdom - Police Chief -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.