Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Bubble Bursts, Real Story Of Tonto And Churchill Breakup - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Bubble Bursts, Real Story Of Tonto And Churchill Breakup (1069 Views)

She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? / Too Late By Mr. P”: The Real Story Behind P’square Breakup / The Real Story Behind ‘lunatic Family Of 5” Rescued In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bubble Bursts, Real Story Of Tonto And Churchill Breakup by Donjazzy12(m): 1:35am On Feb 25, 2017
[img] https://1.bp..com/-Ebj1zo-HQmo/WLDKqPzCupI/AAAAAAAAA5o/8kW2zDrFukUrWcqR0-rISCCRM-c9MujSwCLcB/s280/images%2B%252810%2529.jpg [/img]
It is now clear to all and sundry that the centre can no longer hold in the marital relationship between controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dike and Mr Churchill. But what we can authoritatively say is that the marriage was while it lasted full of intrigues and deft machinations by the duo to outsmart each other.
According to a very reliable source who pleaded for anonymity, both parties contributed to the collapse of the relationship.
It will be recalled that Tonto prior to dating Churchill was busy flaunting a certain Michael Awolaja aka Malivelihood as her boyfriend. But when it was becoming obvious that Malivelihood was not interested in settling down with her but only having her as a lover, she started looking elsewhere. That was when Churchill came into the picture. Both men Churchill and Malivelihood are big spenders on women.

Both are well to do. Davidchuksblog gathered that her attraction to Churchill was purely financial and nothing more. Also she was looking for some kind of stability. Her suicide saga buttresses the point that she is a tortured soul looking for a man with deep pockets and emotional shock absorber to anchor her. Churchill himself was just out to have fun and move on but somewhere along the line he was stuck in his own game. According to facts we gathered, Tonto Dike pregnancy was what changed the whole dynamics.

She started blackmailing with her pregnancy forcing him to introduce her officially to his family and plans for the wedding was in Top Gear. Even at this time, Churchill was still confiding his uneasiness with the whole business but his family encouraged him to go ahead especially with Tonto's new song about finding God. However, problems started almost immediately after the nuptials with Tonto's insatiable greed to control his finances and unquenchable additions to cannabis.

On several occasions, Tonto will be smoking cannabis in the presence of their son, sometimes while breastfeeding him. Prior to this, Tonto has been subtly but firmly making moves to become a director in his company. When that failed, she turned her attention to the foundation. She wanted to be the face of the foundation and eventually run it. Churchill refused to bulge and the first crack occurred. Depression set in and she now returned to her favorite past time, cannabis smoking. Even when her mother in-law visits, she would not accord her due respect but will keep throwing temper tantrums. On one occasion, she had a verbal exchange with the woman and in a state of mad fury pushed her down.

At this point Churchill was done, and told her point blank that he was fed up with her. She pleaded tearfully for forgiveness but he walked out on her. Before he could come back, she absconded with their son and valuables running into hundreds of millions. We learnt that she is using their son as leverage to negotiate for heavy financial pay off from him. The whole affair is very saddening and Churchill's family have advised him to ignore her and her tantrums. When she notice that he was not taking the bait, she took to social media to lash out.
Some of her friends suggested that it was Churchill's affairs with other women that pushed Tonto to start thinking of securing her financial future. But Nigerians are unanimous that they should keep their affairs away from the public because of their son.
Source:https://davidchuks..com.ng/2017/02/the-bubble-bursts-real-story-of-tonto.html?m=1
Re: The Bubble Bursts, Real Story Of Tonto And Churchill Breakup by KanwuliaExtra: 1:40am On Feb 25, 2017
Oya continue. . . .

1 Like

Re: The Bubble Bursts, Real Story Of Tonto And Churchill Breakup by omosefeeguaibor(f): 2:08am On Feb 25, 2017
Season1 episode 4, we are waiting for episode 5, so far with all her stories that has been making rounds, we are still compiling #continue
Re: The Bubble Bursts, Real Story Of Tonto And Churchill Breakup by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 25, 2017
Tonto is my kinda girl. Only the real Gees can handle a stubborn woman like her. Tonto baby if your are reading this right now, this song is for ya

*singing*
I'd rather be ya N-I-G-G-A
So we can get drunk and smoke weed all day
It don't matter if you lonely baby, you need a thug in your life
These busters ain't loving you right
Re: The Bubble Bursts, Real Story Of Tonto And Churchill Breakup by tutudesz: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2017
shut your rotten mouth you small fool. using that your useless God forsaking hand to type (very reliable source),forming reporter. You better go back to school Mr fake Dr or learn a trade.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Please / Fiction: My Marriage Is Too Cold And Peaceful And Its Eating Me Up.i Need Tips / Nairalander Celebrates Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.