Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 PM

Understanding Networking Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Understanding Networking Business (1042 Views)

Lets Talk About Networking Business - Edmark, Longrich, GNLD, Ag Cera Etc. / Join The Best Networking Business - Sairuimall / New Networking Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Networking Business by dankol: 1:49am On Feb 25, 2017
Good day everyone, Actually this my first topic in this section and thats because i find new prospect in the aformentioned topic after doing my own little research. many persons are actually anti-networking in nigeria and thats absolutely understandable due to what i call the Nigerian factor. But never the less, i discovered that, we are only scared of what we are ignorant of and also self centred. What do i mean by self centred. An average Nigerian is not willing to support a course that will help a neighbour (Nigerian) succeed. The feeling is like 'This guy won use my head'. Though to an extend some Nigerians are like that but it does not remove the fact that Nigerians need Nigerians to succeed. Hence, i put it upon myself to educate as many persons to the best of my knowledge, why they should give Multi-Level Marketing a.k.a Networking a chance. or better still read what i have about it. you might have a change of heart.
Thanks
Re: Understanding Networking Business by dankol: 2:05am On Feb 25, 2017
BRIEF HISTORY OF MLM (Networking)
Network Marketing Started in the early 1940’s. It was started by a company by the name California Vitamins, that discovered that most of it’s new sales force coming aboard were mostly friends and family members of their existing sales force. This they discovered was because they were interested in buying at wholesale prices. They also discovered that it was easier to sell more with a large sales force, than a few superstars. They combined these two ideas together, developed a compensation structure and allowed their sales force to make confer representative status on their satisfied customers. The sales force grew exponentially and the company rewarded all the sales reps for the sales produced. That was the birth of Network Marketing. The company later changed it’s name to NutraLite Food Supplement Corporations. Not long after, in 1959, former distributors of NutraLite Rich DeVoss and Jay Van Andel, started Amway Company. Amway became the popular benchmark for Network Marketing.

WHY SO MUCH NEGATIVITY?

One of the reasons for the success of Network Marketing in the 1990’s is that it is based on cooperation, not competition. Unlike in traditional business, career advancement in network marketing comes directly from helping to create success with those that you introduce to the company. Network Marketing is sharing information that results in product sales. People involve themselves because they want to finally be compensated for what their efforts are really worth. They’re involved because somebody cared enough about them to show them the awesome opportunity of network marketing. They get involved because they were ready to make a change.
Why Hasn’t the Truth About Network Marketing Been Told?
· People resist change and are fearful of what is not fully understood. People are comfortable with what is known and accepted by most.
· The truth is that most people in power today have an overriding fear of the loss of their own power. Network Marketing is about empowerment of the individual.
· Newspapers, magazines, radio and television earn their primary profits from their advertisers. Is it in the media’s best interest to say anything positive about an industry that does not advertise? Do you suppose major traditional marketing companies that are receiving increased competition from network marketing companies are excited? Whose side do you suppose the media would take to protect their advertising dollar?

Just as in any business or industry, there are scams and schemes that hurt the industry image. Real estate has had its scams. Banking and Savings and Loans have had their improprieties. Ministries have had abuses for self-serving purposes. The stock market has had its insider trading scandals. Why should network marketing be any different?
Look at the company, the product, its management and their past history. Understand the commitment that is necessary to achieve success and residual income. This advice is just as valid in network marketing as in anything else.

It’s interesting how resistant we are to change. We want to stay in our comfort zones even when we’re miserable. It’s been said network marketing is the next step in the evolution of free enterprise. But there is one thing we can always be assured of: the most fundamental fact of life in our world today is that change is inevitable!
Re: Understanding Networking Business by dankol: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT NETWORKING

At the mention of Network Marketing business lots of Nigerians flee. Their running away could be as a result of bad experiences or wrong information and mis-information about the business. Many of us cannot tell the difference between 'Ponzi' schemes and networking marketing. In fact, I think ponzi schemes (which many have fallen many victims) is part of the reasons why network marketing has such a bad name in many Nigerian minds.The key reasons why this business concept, though amazing, is not working for many Nigerians are a function of what they have been told or seen especially from the unsuccessful persons. Some of the impressions include:

An External point of view (An average Nigerian not interested or have lost interest in Networking)

1. Network Marketing is all about HAWKING DRUGS.

Response: All things being equal, no genuine marketing firm hawks drugs, i.e. if they are selling drugs which i strong doubt. What many persons perceive as drugs are actually food supplements.

2. Networking is about using people to enrich a very priviledged few.

[b]Response: Actually, this is not true especially if you understand the nature of the business model. It is pyramidal in nature just like any organization that have very few people at the top with huge benefits and the lower you go, the less benefit. The difference between a genuine networking model and an average corporate body is that, firstly, any one can get to the top at any point in time in the former as there are no hard and fast rules. It is strictly performance base. While in the later, promotion is a function of several things amonsgt which age, certificate, connection, aggressive ambition are factors that determines where one will end up in the percking order. These persons whom you think are enriched or using people actually worked for it. And if you do your homework well, you could be part of them. it is not 1 + 1, it is actually a gradual thing. The problem with Nigerians is that, we are money-conscious such that everyone wants fast money. Put N5 to get N10 at the expenses of others whom you think you outsmart.[/b]

3. Many persons have been swindled, used and dumped in the name of Networking.This is actually not a misconception but a serious challenge.

Response: The very few who have been swindled by ingenuine networking firms or greedy nigerians who work with genuine networking firms, have used their experiences as a yardstick to shut down on networking. I wouldn't blame them. This form the bulk of the major resisitivity to the Networking business model. But,it does not remove the fact that, there are persons making it real big in this Business model. The difference is this, they were lucky to get the right information from the right persons, they took time to understand the business model and work towards achieving their dreams amidst the negativity.

An Internal point of view (An average Nigerian who was coerced and deceived into Networking)

In as much as Nigerians are willing to do anything to make money, there is something most persons fail to do. Understand the modus operandi of whatever they are getting into. According to Eric Worre, Many persons who are in this category are either Posers or Amateurs. And sooner or later, they will fall out of the business. Why? lack of patience, lack of understanding, unteachable mentality, selfishness and greed. Other things that lead to failure and misconception include:

4. They don't work as a team. Everyone is working independently and selfishly striving to outdo each other

Response: Networking is Teamwork. Teamwork is networking. immediately anyone in your team begins to loose focus, it will affect the growth of virtually everyone in that team. And for it to work, the nigerian mentality of ME, I, MYSELF must be exponged to be WE, US, OURSELVES.

5. They partner with Network Marketing Company with big but shallow reward schemes

Response: This is a very genuine challenge. And this usually crops up when one finds it difficult to develop his/her team. It is expected that before you join any networking business firm, do your background check them. Know their conpensation plans and more importantly, what kind of products do they sell, can YOU use the product? take note, i did not say, can you sell them?

6. Many persons claims they cant do marketing of products

Response: When i usually hear this, i laugh inside of me. why? because just as man is a political animal, so is man a naturally instinctive marketing officer. But, we fail to be realistic. Our problem is not telling people about the products, Our challenge is simply, TRUST ISSUES. Do you actually believe that the products can do what is ascribed to do? have you actually used it to boost your confidence in it? There is nothing being used or useful in life, if it is not recommended. Whatever product or goods or services you engage today is a function of recommendation by someone you know physically or some place you heard it recommended. And you bought it because, you have been told of its efficacy. So, marketing or recommending a product is not the problem, but your trust level in the product and one more thing, your ego.

7. The products are too costly especially when we have its equivalent very cheap here.

Response: This challenge is a Nigerian challenge. We like cheap things and we do know cheap things do not only last, they are of poor quality and worst still have negative health implications on us. So the question is,would you rather have something that would help you maintain your health, improve it at some quality cost or use cheap and degrading products piling up decay and illness in our bodies till it manifest such a way that, it will cost us extremely much to regain health. That is a matter of one's choice to make.

8. You'll just sign up to a network marketing business and money would keep flowing into your bank account while you sleep all day and hang out with friends.

Response: If you don't understand the products you're promoting and don't know how the model works, you're only flushing your money down the toilet. Network marketing requires knowledgable, smart and goal-oriented people. Now you may not fit into all of the aforementioned but you can make yourself fit, if you deem it fit. If you are determined to succeed. networking is like any other business that requires one's time and effort but not as much as other kinds of businesses. it is passive in nature and more importantly. You do not need physical presence but you need human presence because, that is your capital.

For more info: visit http://todak-koncept..com.ng/
Re: Understanding Networking Business by dankol: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
A NEW ECONOMIC MODEL (PERFORMANCE BASED)
Over the years firms employ people for their time especially in Nigeria. An average office job is a 6am-6pm time frame. So irrespective of whether the day was productive or not, an employee is expectant of his Something Always Low And Ridicles You (Peanuts) at the end of a time frame usually 30 days. But, permit to forsee the future, that productivity will be underlying factor to earn as one will be paid by one’s performance and not by one’s time. What this means is that,
• A sales person would not get expected pay until he/she meet target sales.
• An employee earning a steady salary let’s say N100,000 would have it slashed to basic pay like N20,000 and would be given a performance benchmark to meet up to earn additional pay. No, you have no option than to keep the job because there are several persons who will jump at the job. Moreso, the firm has nothing to lose but everything to gain. You are the one on the hot seat. Hit the target, earn more. Fail to do that; earn far less. Now, by the time you consistently hit performance target, guess what? It would be raised (a new target is given). Listen, that is what the future holds for every profession sooner or later.
Is someone saying it’s not possible? Ok. May I remind you, there are lesser jobs to do courtesy of technology and recession. Firms are cutting cost with immediate alacrity. Thus, creating an under-staffed working environment with only the anointed few either by merit or by the opposite of it that were spared. These spared employees are over-worked and given expected targets. Check around in the banking sector, civil service, the oil and gas sector to come to terms with reality.
Still in doubt? if I may ask;
• when was the last time you wrote a letter and posted it? When you could just make call.
• When was the last time you bought/rent movies in a movie store? When you could just download away in a jiffy.
• When was the last time you went to the bank to withdraw at the counter? When the ATM is a stone’s throw away.

Do you realize, technology and efficiency is taking away our every day jobs.The hand writing is well written on the wall. You can choose to read, acknowledge and begin to re-align or worst still ignore it. A new Economic model has come to stay and has brought with it the means to survive it (Network Marketing).
Re: Understanding Networking Business by dankol: 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
THE 21ST CENTURY BUSINESS
The invent of the Victorian System of Education brought about the Introduction of the White-Collar jobs. Jobs that require professional skills more than physical labour. It was the most lucrative, most enterprising and most rewarding. In the early 90’s, a school cert holder is well respected far more than an elder in the village. The Victorian system of Education created living machines or robots suitable for administrative work (the corporate world) even till today. Now, there is nothing absolutely wrong with being a Career person but everything is totally wrong when we are not malleable to Change. Change they say is a constant thing.
Today, working in the Corporate world/economy is no longer guaranteed , how much more help fulfill everyone’s dream because, there are less administrative work to do, those in the system do not want to leave at the appropriate time and if they do, they put their own persons. It is always assumed that the corporate world is the safest and most respected place to work. Today, every now and then, the government and other Corporate public and private entities are downsizing, implementing pay cut, cutting down cost at any slightest chance. Do you still think your job is safe? An average pensioner barely gets his pension, yet an average graduate dreams of working in that same Corporate world. What an irony?
Personally, I wouldn’t blame anyone who sticks to his gun on Corporate world because the readily available alternative such as physical business ownership in the form of semi-professional skills like hairdressing, mechanics, fashion designing etc.; Provision shop amongst others; have need for a reasonable capital which is barely available. So we are stuck!

Just take a look at the trend
100 years ago:
• Go to school to learn to be an employee
• Join a company waiting to employ you
• Work for the company for donkey years
• Retire and be redundant till death comes calling

A few decades ago:
• Find a company that will employ you
• Switch companies for various political/economic/financial reason till you are satisfied
• Make sure you do not retire because you have nothing tangible to fall back to by adjusting your documents, so you can stay a little more while you do everything you can to retire massively and financially stable at least.
• Retire and be redundant till death comes calling

Today:
• Find out you are either unemployable because you lack basic skill now needed by recruiting companies or you are one hell of a lucky dude who is employed which can be due to several factors, one of which I call the NIGERIAN FACTOR.
• Go into entrepreneurship or go to learn a skill to start a small scale business which may or may not survive the first two years
• Continue to switch between jobs or join the political terrain
• Whichever path you choose, you are still a low income earner, one with a Journey Of Borrowers earning Something Always Low And Ridicules You .

Just like Robert Kiyosaki said “Your job is not going to take care of you. The government will not take care of you. Nobody’s going to take care of you. It’s a new century, and the rules have changed. My parents believed in job security, company pensions, Social Security, and Medicare. These are all worn-out, obsolete ideas left over from an age gone by. Today job security is a joke, and the very idea of lifetime employment with a single company—an ideal so proudly championed by IBM in its heyday—is as anachronistic as a manual typewriter”

If you’ve spent years climbing the corporate ladder, have you ever stopped to notice the view? What view, you ask? The rear end of the person in front of you. That’s what you get to look forward to. If that’s the way you want to view the rest of your life, then this write up probably isn’t for you. But if you are sick and tired of looking at someone else’s behind, then keep tab with NETWORK 101 series.
Now, it is important to know that the economy is not the issue. The issue is YOU. Life is tough. The question is, what are you going to do about it? Or are you part of those who keep on blaming witches and unverifiable phenomenon of your challenges
In as much as the above scenario is still at play in Nigeria, the world’s paradigm has changed from corporate time economy to performance economy. In the nearest future, YOU will be paid according to your performance irrespective of your profession. Already, it is happening in several sectors top on the list is the banking sector. . If you want a solid future, you need to create it. You can take charge of your future only when you take control of your income source. You need your own business. A 21st century business called Networking.

NB: No one will employ you a graduate because of your certificate, but the skills you have acquired wherever, whenever which is the key to your performance. Its not gona be business as usual anymore. STEP UP
Re: Understanding Networking Business by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 28, 2017
go mek ur cool cash here. softworkpaydotcom
typ moneycash as referal
Re: Understanding Networking Business by chachabae(f): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2017
Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria are looking for
serious minded people who are ready to
distribute their products. They will register and
serve as their Consultant in all the state of
Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless.
Qualification not necessary because periodic
online training will be given. We will support and
guide you all through when you register.
www.oriflame.com.ng For more information, call/
whatsapp 08037749796.
Re: Understanding Networking Business by dankol: 12:44am On Mar 01, 2017
NETWORKING- NOT PERFECT BUT A BETTER BUSINESS MODEL
Life is not about ‘making a living’; its about ‘quality of the life we live’. The earlier one wakes up to be in charge of his life. The earlier one realizes that the employee mindset is far from being normal, the better. Yunus Muhammad said “All people are entrepreneurs, but many do not have the opportunity to find out”. Why? We are brought up to solely rely on Education. But permit me to go down history lane, Long before the Victorian system of education, people were entrepreneurs. This is not an attempt to condemn the concept of employment or education. Absolute No! But on the contrary, Education is expected to be the black-box where deductive and innovative ideas are concocted and explored to improve humanity. One is earning salary does not mean you can’t earn more. But today, an average employee is a debtor and has a very high chance of dying miserably. If you think this is an exaggeration, ask an average pensioner? He/she barely gets the peanuts deserved after 35 years of meritorious service. Or better still ask an employee? He/she is indebted directly or indirectly especially if he/she depends solely on salary. Mind you, its cuts across all strata of employees irrespective of their pay because, the higher the pay, the higher the lifestyle, the higher the persons to help spent it. Show me one employee living larger than his income and devoid of debt, and then I will show you a thief/criminal/financial fraudster/ bribe collector who do not depend on his genuine income. Mind you, there are exceptions to those who are engaged in businesses and other genuine enterprises. Sorry, I do not meant to be that harsh; man must survive but it is the hard truth.
These times we find ourselves might be very bad economically but for entrepreneurs who are open-minded, it is a time to be creative and innovative. It is a time to do something different. A time to increase/have more than one source of income. You can take charge of your future only when you take charge of your income source. To do that, you need your own business. Networking is a personal business where you build people by adding value through several products and services offered by the parent networking company. There are several products and services that needed to be promoted to people who actually need them. And instead of these companies going to the media, they would rather choose Networking because it is a grass-root model, a customer-to-customer advertisement. An in place of paying for advert and promotions, these customers are being paid.
By implication, if an entrepreneur key into this business model, he/she would enjoy all the benefit of owning a physical business model without the associated risk such as recurrent expenditures. More so, there is no limitation to your earnings provided you are working towards it (Performance is the key). So if now or in the nearest future, your employer would pay you a constant peanut just for you to meet up with a particular performance index; don’t you think its better you work for yourself, in your own pace, at your leisure time and not receive peanuts as salary. The future you want, you create consciously or unconsciously. I would rather have you create a solid future consciously now.
Re: Understanding Networking Business by imhere: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Pure Networking Company is the only MLM that has the best payment plans.
1. You will make money from referal
2. You will get paid outrightly for any person you registered unlike other MLM that will pay you after bringing two or five persons.
3. Your point will keep accumulating even after being paid for registering someone
4. Your points won't be wiped out when you are not able to sign in another person. Unlike some companies that will wipe out your points if you are not active within a month; either by buying products or registering someone
5. You make money even if you buy 1 bottle of supplement.

People are seriously making money from Pure Company, join today to make money too.
PurXcel is one of the Pure products that is receiving good purchase.

Call: 080 -359-65-405 to join our fast growing team.

The train is movng down to Port Harcourt this Saturday. Please come and learn how to make millions in the shortest possible time. And to know more about PurXcel and bussiness. Come with your questions as well. Call me on 080359 65405 when you get to the venue.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Trustworthy Person That Can Partner Me In Garri Business / Buy/sell Your Perfect Money, Bitcoin,neteller/www.coinanytime.com / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.