Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

hmmm - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / hmmm (514 Views)

Hmmm. Top Universities In Africa 2020 – Find Out If Your School Made The League / hmmm / Hmmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hmmm by golor(m): 4:19am On Feb 25, 2017
This
Re: hmmm by Mrdecent(m): 4:38am On Feb 25, 2017
I was almost 15yrars ago... I do write GCE for people.. This day... Bad day devil take water... Ayam coming
Re: hmmm by Nne5: 4:38am On Feb 25, 2017
You write EXAMS for people and you post it on NL and Tell others to 'share their experiences?

I pray you get caught and you will oluku.

Mrdecent:
I was almost 15yrars ago... I do write GCE for people.. This day... Bad day devil take water... Ayam coming
You write GCE for people?
THAT is a biggggg crime.
You will be caught in no time trust me.
Thank God you have confessed to it on Nl.

1 Like

Re: hmmm by Nne5: 4:52am On Feb 25, 2017
golor:
Have written exam for colleagues, not onesure or twice. I do write assignment and term paper to get some change from some of my colleagues (female). So I decided to step up my game by helping them write their borrowed course they had issue...

Many a time , I almost give up, due to tight security challenges. The one that happened yesterday wasn't funny at all. Morethan 8 lectures supervisor in just that 2 credit load course couple with two school police. Mehn my liver failed me, when they said bring out your means of identification, I didn't go with anything cos am done with school just waiting for service.

I took the risk cos it a borrowed course , not departmental , cos 80 % of my lecturer knows me. Still got one to write on Monday! I pray God help me, cos am using bar to support my ministry.

Share your experience, funny or better , being caught or almost caught .....how did you escape it.
Let me quote this so you don't delete it.
You are proud of exam malpractice?I'm hoping u get caught through NL.
Later you'll complain of how corrupt Nigeria is. But you are also corrupt.
Re: hmmm by Mrdecent(m): 4:53am On Feb 25, 2017
Nne5:
You write EXAMS for people and you post it on NL and Tell others to 'share their experiences?

I pray you get caught and you will oluku.

You write GCE for people?
THAT is a biggggg crime.
You will be caught in no time trust me.
Thank God you have confessed to it on Nl.

I was caught actually.. U be police?
Re: hmmm by golor(m): 4:57am On Feb 25, 2017
Nne5:

Let me quote this so you don't delete it.
You are proud of exam malpractice?
You will get caught through NL.
Later you'll complain that Nigeria is corrupt. But you are also corrupt.

You brain is like low as that of fish. Have you caught those in your assembly finish. Na me way they help my ministry you wan catch .weldone
Re: hmmm by Nne5: 5:05am On Feb 25, 2017
Mrdecent:

I was caught actually.. U be police?
Oh really?
What a silly lie.
You said 'still got one to write on Monday'.And you pray God helps you cause you using 'bar' to support your ministry.
Re: hmmm by Nne5: 5:13am On Feb 25, 2017
golor:

You brain is like low as that of fish. Have you caught those in your assembly finish. Na me way they help my ministry you wan catch .weldone
Mr if your 'brain' wasn't 'low like that of fish'
You wouldn't have posted this on NL.
You call this 'helping your ministry'?
I hope and pray you get caught.

1 Like

Re: hmmm by CplusJason: 5:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Nne5:

Mr if your 'brain' wasn't 'low like that of fish'
You wouldn't have posted this on NL.
You call this 'helping your ministry'?
I hope and pray you get caught.
Calm your ass down madam "saint"

If you're looking for corrupt people to nail down, go straight to the palace of your traditional ruler and your spiritual father.
Re: hmmm by Mrdecent(m): 5:30am On Feb 25, 2017
Nne5:

Oh really?
What a silly lie.
You said 'still got one to write on Monday'.And you pray God helps you cause you using 'bar' to support your ministry.
U talking to the wrong person bro... Wake up its already morning

(1) (Reply)

All These Trends Of "Is That One A "So So So" School Student?" / Guidelines For JAMB 2017 Registrations, Must Read Before You Register / What You Need To Know About Jamb 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.