Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Police Investigate Model Who Dangled 1,000 Feet Off Dubai Skyscraper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Investigate Model Who Dangled 1,000 Feet Off Dubai Skyscraper (585 Views)

Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules / E-money Prays For Nigeria As He Shows Off Dubai Vacation Pictures / Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Investigate Model Who Dangled 1,000 Feet Off Dubai Skyscraper by Danpotter(m): 6:30am On Feb 25, 2017
Dubai police have urged a model who dangled a thousand feet in the air from a skyscraper to never do it again. Viktoria Odintcova, 23, lowered herself over the edge of the 73-storey Canyan Tower in Dubai for a daring photoshoot. But police have summoned the model, from St Petersburg in Russia, to sign a pledge to never put her life in danger for her work again. The pictures went viral after she shared them with her three million Instagram followers. In one post she wrote: ‘All the stunts performed by professionals, do not try this yourself.’ But the model was widely criticised for not using any safety equipment and relying on one man to grip her hand. Major-General Khalil Ibrahim al-Mansouri, of Dubai police, told Arabic newspaper Al- Ittihad that Odintcova ‘had been summoned to sign an undertaking not to repeat any dangerous moves that could endanger her life in Dubai. ‘What the young Russian woman had done represents a danger to her life.’ He added it was important for residents in the Gulf Arab city to avoid practising dangerous hobbies without taking necessary precautions or obtaining prior permission from authorities. After the photos were shared, many people said it was irresponsible as others might copy her or have to deal with the aftermath. One user commented: ‘How can you disregard your life like that? If I was your parent I would smack both you and the guy with the beard!’ Another added: ‘I hope they banned you for life from Dubai after that you idiot, you should be boycotted for promoting dangerous behaviour and arrested.’ The Cayan Tower was the world’s tallest high- rise building when it opened in 2013 – this record has since been beaten by the 127- storey Shanghai Tower.

Re: Police Investigate Model Who Dangled 1,000 Feet Off Dubai Skyscraper by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 25, 2017
She's got guts.
Looking at the picture alone is making my head spin.
Re: Police Investigate Model Who Dangled 1,000 Feet Off Dubai Skyscraper by wahles(m): 6:37am On Feb 25, 2017
Silly I would say
Re: Police Investigate Model Who Dangled 1,000 Feet Off Dubai Skyscraper by Fransisco911(m): 6:49am On Feb 25, 2017
Lol. Shebi she b James Bond. Xo sure dere will b a part 2 of dis grin
Re: Police Investigate Model Who Dangled 1,000 Feet Off Dubai Skyscraper by Ikem11(m): 6:59am On Feb 25, 2017
So if I wan kill my self dss go dey warn me? Lol
Re: Police Investigate Model Who Dangled 1,000 Feet Off Dubai Skyscraper by xreal: 7:03am On Feb 25, 2017
She don chop bellefull.
Re: Police Investigate Model Who Dangled 1,000 Feet Off Dubai Skyscraper by gbegemaster(m): 7:04am On Feb 25, 2017
Ikem11:
So if I wan kill my self dss go dey warn me? Lol
For where? Them go help you enter grave. I tire for Naija, Sorry, Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anna Banner Is Vivacious In Fierce New Photos / Nigerian Man Changed His Gender Into A Woman / Video:man Who Uses Charm To Make His Victim Fall Asleep &rob Them Caught In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.