Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,885 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ (35649 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by AreaFada2: 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Na those with nothing better to do with their time I blame. Wetin konsaen me?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by crackhouse(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
K
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by crackhouse(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
tellwisdom:
Foolish people just carry the guy matter for head like dandruff, without realizing it was just a game he needs to play so as to actualize his dream.
which dream bro?

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Enemyofpeace: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nickymezor:
Hmmmmm, TTT nawa for u ooo. I just tire for this Agbaya of a father..I hope he gets evicted soon.Wat rubbish!
dont mind him.

Abeg your landlord dey house?

Seun wa do mi
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Is it only me that don't know the criteria to winning this bullshit?

Cos from here it all lies, deceit, immorality, sex, flirting...
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
This man is really mean
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by repogirl(f): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Terrible! What a father!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by tpapi: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Anything to get d 25m is ok by me as long as he does not kil sombody to get it
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Banter1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
lalasticlala
it's just a game
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by blackboy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lol. Recession effects
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by crackhouse(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
... From another view. It's like the guy's recent behavior and talks is intentional. If u ask me I will say maybe he's doing that to draw people's attention to the show which will make more people to have interest in the way the show is going and this will definitely bring in more cash to the organizers.
... If u observe it u will see that more people are now becoming interested in what's happening in this show because of TTT.

..... That's my final submission.
Who knows maybe tomorrow he say he's not a Nigerian.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by luminouz(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Imjustagirl:
This poo of a man. My least favorite housemate. Bad enough to deny your spouse. But your child? Like wtf?

Dude you have no values obviously and stand for nothing. Your crash will be great. We are watching angry
Ewwwwwwwww@u getting worked up over nothing! Its just a game! How hard is DAT to understand? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by casttlebarbz(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
sleeknick:

Abeg shift make i join you inside the carton angry
bros ,u are vry welcome
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by luminouz(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Gistedge:
wetin b una headache ehn. its called the hustle sweethearts.
Lmao! True talk....guess u watched Zootopia! grin

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Outofsync(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
PaperLace:
When the child grows up to be fond of his mum, they'll say she has incited them against their dad.
This is how some Nigerian men are, they will deny their marital status and family just because of temporary pussie. Let's not act like it's a new thing, there are so many men like that_ some are even on this thread.

Bisola didn't deny her child, that's a mother's love.
undecided
What sort of irrational dumbfucked nonsense is this
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Johel(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
D guy is just tall wit no brain....wasted fellow!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by tellwisdom: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
crackhouse:
which dream bro?

Money has to be made, wanne. He needs that money to run his two shudren
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Mapzone(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
I just hop the next big brother naija subscription will be premium on Dstv, also i hop it is removed on GoTv because it has made a lot of us Jobless. Please Just Change your Channels to CNN, Discovery Channel, NageoWILD, Emmanuel TV or other entertaining Channels.

If the airing is done like BBA fewer persons will be able to view it...a lot of people are just spewing nonsense, both disillusioned milacious misandrist and Chronic Chauvinist are saying spiteful things everywhere. Now you see why wealth cannot be distributed to Everyman or a Common man cos we are likely gonna ruin it by Making nothing good of out. bbnaija do this, bbnaija do that, bbnaija everywhere. We should Get something Good out of our time, God help us all.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Incrizz(f): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
adioolayi:
The guy fit use his family do rituals... they should run from him! All these, because of #25M... man!
Good deduction..
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by HarveySpecter1: 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
People watching this show are as silly as the guy denying his family.

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
undecidedHe is beginning to bite more than he can chew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by kanicorp9(m): 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
What If This Guy Is Saying The Truth God Will Juge you guys
ObiOmaMu:
Big Brother Naija housemate ThinTallTony has denied his own daughter, Emmanuella live on international TV.

This happened yesterday when ThinTallTony told another housemate Efe, that his ‘niece’ Ella would be celebrating her birthday today. And when Efe asked if Ella was his ‘God-daughter’, Tony said, “yes.”

This has sparked outrage among Nigerians who can't understand it. Just last week, Thin Tall Tony replied 'By the grace of God' when his fellow housemate Bisola asked him if he was single. Then during another discussion with housemates, ThinTallTony denied his entire family, saying he has no family, they are all dead.

For many people, including those calling of the cancellation of #BBNaija, the show has become too immoral especially because of the length housemates like Tony are going just to win the prize money of N25m.

Evicted housemate Gifty had said it was all a game, but is ThinTallTony falling too much in love with this game by denying every single member of his family?

See the reactions:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/bbnaijas-thintalltony-denies-his.html

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by kanicorp9(m): 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by collitexnaira(m): 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
TTT is a certified mad man, didn't he say all his family are dead, now he called his daughter his niece

Abi dem dey use Igbo cook their food for that BBN house
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by columbus007(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Well,this news are for those that cares undecided
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by kingNovak: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Gistedge:
wetin b una headache ehn. its called the hustle sweethearts.
no hustle is worth denying ur family over. I don't watch that shii and I don't give a fukkk, but denying ones family for a miserly 25m is retarded. For 50mil u go deny urself be dat na

4 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by castrokins(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Why Are People So Pained With How This Dude Is Charting His Life?

It Is His And He's Living It The Way He Deems Suitable.

Who Doesn't Know Thin Tall Tony Is An Adult Who's Under No Influence To Do All He's Doing?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by DavidEsq(m): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
PaperLace:
When that child grows up to be fond of her mum, they'll say she has incited her against the dad.

This is how some Nigerian men are, they will deny their marital status and family just because of temporary pussie. Ask them if they are married, you'll hear things like something like that, I think so ... sometimes.

Let's not act like it's a new thing, there are so many men like that_ some are even on this thread. TTT was only caught on camera, what of the thousands out there deceiving single girls?

Bisola didn't deny her child, that's a mother's love.

No, it's no more a game_ not with this level of lies, denials and deceit. That's how evil the heart of man can be.
Rada rada...
You sound pained o. Pls share ur personal experience with us. We are here for u tongue
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Akinaukwa: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
This is typical of ndi ogwu ego (people involved in money rituals). They can sacrifice their family just for the sake of money.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by synclaire: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
shameless He-goat. denying ur entire family wont get u d prize money. TTT u are a disgrace to fatherhood. I dont even get what d show is teaching sef. Imorality, lies etc on international Tv. hian
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Jimi23(m): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
crackhouse:
... From another view. It's like the guy's recent behavior and talks is intentional. If u ask me I will say maybe he's doing that to draw people's attention to the show which will make more people to have interest in the way the show is going and this will definitely bring in more cash to the organizers.
... If u observe it u will see that more people are now becoming interested in what's happening in this show because of TTT.

..... That's my final submission.
Who knows maybe tomorrow he say he's not a Nigerian.

My point exactly. I think he sees himsrlf as seperate from who he was at the time he entered the house. TTT is into Bisola Anthony but Anthony, his real (persona) isn't. TTT has no family but Anthony sure does hace a family whoch he cherishes a lot. When TTT leaves the house reverts to his actual self.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Aragon: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
tellwisdom:
Foolish people just carry the guy matter for head like dandruff, without realizing it was just a game he needs to play so as to actualize his dream.

What DREAM? Though I dont understand Nigerians fascination with BB but there are certain things you don't do for all the Money in the world and one of them is Denying your Family, Especially your own CHILD! This quest for Money by all means is part of the reason why the Country is going through hardship today. Lack of Moral makes People loot Money that they don't even have a use for. And now somebody is alleged to have denied his own Child in Public, not even thinking about how it will affect the Child in the long wrong. And for WHAT? Oops I forgot he has to realize his Dreams abi?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Feeds Ike With His Food (photo) / Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages / BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.