Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (876436 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:43am On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=Folaroyal post=54983735][/quote]

Alryt.. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by kod161: 7:45am On Mar 27, 2017
Please i want to ask few questions.

If you are going paper route, is it compulsory to notarize all documents? if needed at all; what document do we need to notarize?

Secondly, Please how can someone address "proposed length of stay" refusal reason. Note that its 8months PGD course.

Anticipating your swift response.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2017
kod161:

If you are going paper route, is it compulsory to notarize all documents? if needed at all; what document do we need to notarize?

Secondly, Please how can someone address "proposed length of stay" refusal reason. Note that its 8months PGD course.

Thank you

What did your GCMS file say about your refusal reasons?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Piethewitch: 8:46am On Mar 27, 2017
Eraytee:

when did you submit, proposed course of study, level (pgd/msc/phd)?

Submitted on 8march , medical request 23rd march ... Course:general arts and science level pgd
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Piethewitch: 8:50am On Mar 27, 2017
kod161:

Thank you

Dear if you have a visa of any country like a developed country you could use that and add in your study plan and give a reason why you did not over stay in that country you went to and on top of that add why you won't over stay in Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Piethewitch: 8:51am On Mar 27, 2017
bluegirl080115:

Refresh and look for any attachments.. if you still don't find anything then click on the link there to inform them. . Hope for the best
Trv-Nurse ➕

I am undergoing the same situation I even thought that linking paper to online is not a good idea
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by goodnews1111: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2017
Piethewitch:

Submitted on 8march , medical request 23rd march ... ICourse:general arts and science level pgd
Was it online or paper route?
Also when is your course starting?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Piethewitch: 8:53am On Mar 27, 2017
Ejaloni123:
Please, during the on-line application track, I found this question; but I was unable to open the list of 6 designated countries. Can you please help, those that are experienced with the on-line application eligibility form.

"Have you visited or lived in any one of the designated countries for 6 consecutive months in the last year?"
Simply means have you left Nigeria in the last 6years
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Piethewitch: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2017
kod161:

Thank you

Ask your cvac assistant to help you because not all documents aresupposed to be motorized
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Piethewitch: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2017
goodnews1111:

Was it online or paper route?
Also when is your course starting?

Paper route my course is starting in may
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by goodnews1111: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2017
Piethewitch:

Paper route my course is starting in may
Submitted 6 online. Haven't heard anything. Although my program starts fall. Guess they are attending to may first.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bluegirl080115: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bluegirl080115: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bluegirl080115: 9:10am On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bluegirl080115: 9:14am On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bluegirl080115: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jesusbaby01: 9:28am On Mar 27, 2017
penitential:
@Jesusbaby01, please how far with your ECA?

I never used IQAS myself. But i have my ECA from Wes. But my sister is using IQAS and we are just waiting for the Completed ECA

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Piethewitch: 9:30am On Mar 27, 2017
goodnews1111:

Submitted 6 online. Haven't heard anything. Although my program starts fall. Guess they are attending to may first.

Aww where did you submit your application from
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by goodnews1111: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2017
Piethewitch:

Aww where did you submit your application from
I did online application on 4th march, did biometric 6th since then nothing new ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by padyt007(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2017
please guys kudos to you..pls I want to know which one is better... paper application or online for study permit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Doodoo10: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2017
bluegirl080115:

There's a way to go about that.. Dont be troubled
Trv_Nurse ➕

What's your advise on the issue...

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by sundaydammy: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2017
pls my people i have a friend that want to do US package pls can anyone suggest which trend can he join on nairaland
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2017
sundaydammy:
pls my people i have a friend that want to do US package pls can anyone suggest which trend can he join on nairaland
Thanks

what is the meaning of this your question because I personally dnt understand it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2017
padyt007:
please guys kudos to you..pls I want to know which one is better... paper application or online for study permit

I prefer paper route as it gives you ample opportunity to add as many necessary docs. as u want.. but u have to link de application online afterwards to get live updates as regards ur application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by StCruz247: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2017
I must confess,I have benefited from this educative and informative part 12. May God bless everyone of us and grant us our heart desires.Am done with my SOP ,Have gone through it again and again. My wife have reviewed it and made her suggestions(Though she is not an expat) but her observations made a lot of sense. I will appreciate a review from any one of us that is good in reviewing SOP.

I will also want to know if Undergraduate transcript is required for TRV application for Diploma program . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by sundaydammy: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2017
Igbouwanile:

what is the meaning of this your question because I personally dnt understand it

Thanks
i want him to join a trend where he can get more info about US visa application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2017
sundaydammy:

Thanks

type US student visa. you will see the educative thread on students going for studies in the US
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maygreaves(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2017
Benfaco1:

1) Most canadian universities require a minimum cgpa of 3.0 on a 4.0 which is equivalent to 3.5 on a 5.0 scale.

2) visit http://www.cic.gc.ca for more information.

3) I believe you have some schools in mind. Make a thorough research on each of those schools. You will find lots of information on their website such as cost of living for a year and tuition fee.

Boss, hello..i just want to know if a masters can be done after good grades at pgd level, and whats schools accept that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by o2(f): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2017
Hello house, when i first applied, i appliedonline. Now i want to apply through paper. How will i be able to link it. Is it to a new page or to my online page.

Who knows about Form A request in Zenith Bank. I applied since the 14th of March and no response yet. This is really delaying my application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2017
o2:

Hello house, when i first applied, i appliedonline. Now i want to apply through paper. How will i be able to link it. Is it to a new page or to my online page.

Who knows about Form A request in Zenith Bank. I applied since the 14th of March and no response yet. This is really delaying my application.

Access Bank processes in 48hrs now. You may try them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2017
sundaydammy:

Thanks

Your question has been answered, kindly look up for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.