Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose (35306 Views)

Igbo And Yoruba Unity In Process! / Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose / Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by mayorwah98(m): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2017
Daddybright1986:
Our next President comes 2019 (Mazi Fayose)after Osibanjo finished this tenure insha Allah
God willing

1 Like

Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by mayorwah98(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2017
DAREH13:
WHY PPLE LIKE U DO OFF UR FACE 4RM REALITY? D MAN IS PAYING D DEBT HE INHERITED 4RM HIS PREDESESSOR STIL UNDERTAKING SOME PROJECTS, WOT OF AREGBE DAT CANT ACCOUNT 4 D LOAN HE TOOK ND STL OWING ALMST A YEAR SALARY? ND NT EVEN TALK OF PENSION ATAL #SMSH_OSHIORO
God bless you for this. Somepeople find it hard to comprehend
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by Ruggedpen: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2017
Baawaa:
,2018 is very close, Fayose is trying hard to cover his mess
Sharrap ur mouth what of the person that bribed lawyer is that not enough mess for him to resigned, right now is saraki that is keeping him in that office cause he can be impeached.
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by Bimpe29: 11:33am On Feb 25, 2017
Well said and thought out by Fayose. National and regional integration/cooperation is ultimate.

After all, Ondo State as it were is like a Mother to Ekiti State grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by Niyinficient(m): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2017
Ijaya123:

The leader of the Igbo race. Ojukwu is a small boy to Fayose. smiley

In you...common sense seems so scarce
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by kabawa(m): 11:50am On Feb 25, 2017
Samunique:

Did u read the post at all ? undecided

why you come dey cry na grin

you ;Dgo wail tire
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by Ijaya123: 11:50am On Feb 25, 2017
Niyinficient:

In you...common sense seems so scarce

Just as I see in you.
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by kabawa(m): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=Ruggedpen post=54042683]
Sharrap ur mouth what of the person that bribed lawyer is that not enough mess for him to resigned, right now is saraki that is keeping him in that office cause he can be impeached.[/quot

Get well soon cry
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by sshalom(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2017
Hate Gov. Ayo Fayose or like him; he will always say his mind. The truth is that there is urgent need for matured politics in our country. This one that we practice as if God is not relevant has not and will not lead us anywhere. For instance, nothing stops the APC led Federal Government from collaborating with PDP states for the progress of all Nigerians.

At the end of the day, what ordinary Nigerians will remember is the positive impacts of our politicians in their lives not how well they were able to stay loyal to their parties.
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by chrischuks78: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=menkas post=54041896]Iam an igbo man real igbo man wit this thing fayosa did I respect u sir.if only our useless rochas ll learn from this iconic example igbo land ll never remains the same long fayoso u are indeed a man to follow I love u sir. Ride on [/quot

Rochas is not an igbo man.....
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by michoim(m): 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
Who cares.Tribalist!
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by opius: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
Baawaa:

Shut up ....
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by CioAngels(f): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
engineerboat:
Gov. Ayo Fayose of Ekiti said on Friday that he attended the inauguration of Gov. Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo for Yoruba unity.

Fayose, a prominent member of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), said this in a statement issued by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Idowu Adelusi, in Ado-Ekiti.

He said that he could not have done otherwise because the unity of Yoruba people was too important for anybody to play politics with.

“I see nothing wrong in attending the inauguration of an APC person in neigbouring Ondo State.

“Being a leader of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) should not stop me from attending the inauguration of an All Progressives Congress (APC) governor.”
According to him, such an occasion is a national one that well-meaning people should identify with.

“This is a Nigerian affair; when a governor is sworn in, we have to support him; we are talking of regional integration and unity here; Akeredolu is already one of us by virtue of his new position.

“We have to support him since electioneering has come and gone and a winner has emerged, and we have to work together in the spirit of the people of our region.

“We cannot play politics with the welfare of the people of our region; we have to support Akeredolu to make the difference.
“This is a matter of the Yoruba nation and after Nigeria, Yoruba nation comes first‎; we don’t need to play politics with the welfare of Yoruba people.”

He advised that his actions in recent times should not be mistaken for an attempt by him to dump his party, the PDP, insisting that nothing of such was in the offing.

“How can I join the APC? As you already know, I am the main issue of the APC.
“They don’t have my size. They are wearing `babaringa’ but they don’t have the size of my cloth,” he said.(NAN)

www.businessdayonline.com/attended-akeredolus-inauguration-yoruba-unity-fayose-2/
weldone fayose, politic of friendship, maturity is key.
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
I wish others Akwaibom and Rivers politicians emulate his size.
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by Btruth: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Very impressive Mr. Ayodele Fayose. I salute your courage on that course.
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by obaloppelujo(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
Yorubas have been one despite different religions/political alliances/socirties.
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by obaloppelujo(m): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Yorubas have been one despite different religions/political alliances/societies.
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by fuke(m): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
I am beginning to like this my governor, if only he talks less.
Bi ere bi ere, this boy will become a statesman.
Weldone my governor.
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by Odani: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
0955eb027:
Hmmmm!
This man sha..
You ve got this one right though.
An act that should be emulated by others.

An act that shud be emulated by south south politicians especially wike who has been crying more than d berieved.
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by bizzibodi(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Thugnor Fayose always playing 2 d gallery,this man is schemming to join Apc so that his big sins will b 4given.
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by uruuru: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
Baawaa:
You are not sensitive at all. If actually he is trying to cover his mess, he would have stopped criticising them by now. Can't u differentiate politics from courtesy?
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by balingaonline(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Thank u for uniting Yoruba people.
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by Brushless: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
KK
engineerboat:
Gov. Ayo Fayose of Ekiti said on Friday that he attended the inauguration of Gov. Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo for Yoruba unity.

Fayose, a prominent member of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), said this in a statement issued by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Idowu Adelusi, in Ado-Ekiti.

He said that he could not have done otherwise because the unity of Yoruba people was too important for anybody to play politics with.

“I see nothing wrong in attending the inauguration of an APC person in neigbouring Ondo State.

“Being a leader of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) should not stop me from attending the inauguration of an All Progressives Congress (APC) governor.”
According to him, such an occasion is a national one that well-meaning people should identify with.

“This is a Nigerian affair; when a governor is sworn in, we have to support him; we are talking of regional integration and unity here; Akeredolu is already one of us by virtue of his new position.

“We have to support him since electioneering has come and gone and a winner has emerged, and we have to work together in the spirit of the people of our region.

“We cannot play politics with the welfare of the people of our region; we have to support Akeredolu to make the difference.
“This is a matter of the Yoruba nation and after Nigeria, Yoruba nation comes first‎; we don’t need to play politics with the welfare of Yoruba people.”

He advised that his actions in recent times should not be mistaken for an attempt by him to dump his party, the PDP, insisting that nothing of such was in the offing.

“How can I join the APC? As you already know, I am the main issue of the APC.
“They don’t have my size. They are wearing `babaringa’ but they don’t have the size of my cloth,” he said.(NAN)

www.businessdayonline.com/attended-akeredolus-inauguration-yoruba-unity-fayose-2/
Kare! Omoluabi atata.
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by Dareomo(m): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
This is one of such Gov. Fayose issue that is not well criticise and politicise.
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by xnsandrxns: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jonwesley:
Double speak, was he not drawing support for that PDP guy, Agbaje or remind me his name, during the elections? Yoruba integration my foot.
Why not just keep your mouth shut?
You don't even know what you are saying
Agbaje in Ondo state?
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by lekejoe: 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by BabaAduras: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Go for WISDOM UP-GRADE sad

What more wisdom is greater than this statement.

Take it as gospel truth, truly, truly I say unto thee, you will see different shades of Fayose and hear different tunes him before the end of this year. This is just the beginning.

Take from someone who knows Fayose from his exploits in student union politics at Federal Poly, Ilaro. He is no different from Omisore - they are both Bullies and Cowards.
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by Samunique(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Pprovost:

Lol...., A tribe that its people live together as Muslims and Christians under the same roof with no problem. PDP vs APC thing is too small to divide them. cool
Very true !
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by Jonwesley(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
xnsandrxns:

Why not just keep your mouth shut?
You don't even know what you are saying
Agbaje in Ondo state?

And U that know could not help with the reminder my post asked for. Did my post tell U I was sure of my guess or the name of the PDP candidate? Fayose was in a T shirt campaigning in Akure with the PDP candidate and even used words of calumny against Akeredolu that day of election. Now he is saying another thing because they lost. You are a loser too for what U mentioned me for.
Re: I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose by xnsandrxns: 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jonwesley:

And U that know could not help with the reminder my post asked for. Did my post tell U I was sure of my guess or the name of the PDP candidate? Fayose was in a T shirt campaigning in Akure with the PDP candidate and even used words of calumny against Akeredolu that day of election. Now he is saying another thing because they lost. You are a loser too for what U mentioned me for.

Stop being a dumbass
Fayose is a PDP member
He campaigned for his party's candidate who was contesting against Akeredolu
His party lost
He went to Akeredolu's swearing in because as he rightly said, Yoruba unity is paramount
What's so difficult to understand in that?
The PDP candidate, is he not a Yoruba man too?
Stop displaying your ignorance
And don't quote me till you acquire sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shekau Flees Nigeria / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Komkom, Izuoma In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.