Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today (17193 Views)

Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 93rd Birthday Today / Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by freeborn76(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2017
Happy birthday sir
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by Hamzat132(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2017
Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by amdoyin82(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2017
Happy birthday baba..

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by AlphaStyles(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2017
hbd
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by nkemdi89(f): 8:24am On Feb 25, 2017
Shagari created job then by establishing Nigeria national supply, only for Gen buhari then came and disengage workers of that establishment, most of our parents were affected.
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by abbey2016(m): 8:24am On Feb 25, 2017
HBD baba

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by uzoormah(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2017
Chrisozone:
OK

Meanwhile

+4458397038485. This is the telephone line of the London doctor treating President Buhari. I have been calling him since yesterday but he is not picking my call. Please call him and tell him we want to try NATIVE MEDICINE biko....
LETS TRY DOCTOR IGUODO HERBAL MEDICINE OR GOKO CLEANSER. Or better still KOJU HERBAL MIXTURE it can cure every ailment (NGAJI ABUO N UTUTU,NGAJI ABUO N ANYASI.)

Moreover is good to consume made in Nigeria products to help boost our economy

Lol ewu
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by uzoormah(m): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2017
nkemdi89:
Shagari created job then by establishing Nigeria national supply, only for Gen buhari then came and disengage workers of that establishment, most of our parents were affected.

you were not even born at that time
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by BobHIGHNESS(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2017
uzoormah:

But history can't be forgotten
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by kennys: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2017
chiefolododo:
The greatest looter in the history of Nigeria. Sad birthday

Go and study your history books well so that you can get use to the looters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by BobHIGHNESS(m): 8:39am On Feb 25, 2017
I don't know this man is still living,i thought he was dead. HBD sir,pls grant/dash or even sell little sense out of urs to our sicke cell victim president,buhari
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by nkemdi89(f): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2017
uzoormah:

I shouldn't be born at that time to know what was on the know, or you skipped to read the part where I said OUR PARENTS and not ME.
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by amazon14: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2017
HB. You will live to see the destruction of your enemy who did not allow you to finish your tenor
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by chiefolododo(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2017
He is your father, sorry
kennys:

Go and study your history books well so that you can get use to the looters.
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by Oyediran11(m): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2017
HBD old man
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by kammali: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2017
happy birthday 2u sir,call buarri to come back nigeria···
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by safzor92: 9:08am On Feb 25, 2017
chiefolododo:
The greatest looter in the his tory of Nigeria. Sad birthday
you are really a fool. Why don't you zip ur stinking trap
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:15am On Feb 25, 2017
Naijalabel:
Happy Birthday Sir

Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari, Turakin Sakkwato (born February 25, 1925[1]) served as the second President of Nigeria’s Second Republic (1979–1983), after the handover of power by General Olusegun Obasanjo's military government.

Shagari is a northerner of Fulani extraction and holds the aristocratic title of the Turaki of Sokoto in the Sokoto Caliphate. He worked as a teacher for a brief period before entering politics in 1954 upon his election to the federal House of Representatives.

Shagari won the 1979 election with the help of his campaign manager, Umaru Dikko. The campaign had the support of many prominent politicians in the North and among southern minorities. The party's motto was "One Nation, One Destiny" and was seen as the party best representing Nigeria's diversity.

Shagari was overthrown by General Muhammadu Buhari in a military coup on December 31, 1983
and in which one of the senior officers who planned the coup, Brigadier Ibrahim Bako, died under murky circumstances.

pls sir can u help me wit the circumstance dt kill ibrahim bako.i realy wnt to knw
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by Handsomecole(m): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2017
When will he die?? undecided
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by chiefolododo(m): 9:18am On Feb 25, 2017
Sorry I Dont exchange words with kids
safzor92:
you are really a fool. Why don't you zip ur stinking trap
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by vankaid: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2017
During Yaradua's time all I hear about him is expression of love of him by majority of Nigerians from across every tribe.
Same thing with this gentleman, our ex Presido.
Why then do the APC, zombies and other supporters of APC want the world to believe that people hate Buhari because he is fulani.
Is he the only fulani leader we have had?
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by ufuosman(m): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2017
Hbd sir
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by kabawa(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2017
chiefolododo:
The greatest looter in the history of Nigeria. Sad birthday

Get well next year ! Olodo grin
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by akoko11: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2017
Happy Birthday papa
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by guychidile: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2017
happy birth day my president emeritus....its not easy yo attain 92yrs still hale and hearty..,I salute you sir.
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by Hafeezson(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
Happy birth day sir
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by excel101(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
ECOWAS as i know is not an organization that a country will joins to be a member, rather the criteria to be a member is coming from the region. One thing comes to mind, and that is why does Morocco want to join ECOWAS?
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by HAD3S(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Happy birthday sir. We from sokoto and Nigeria are proud of u. More year ahead
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by bizzibodi(m): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
This man that lead us to 1983 economic recession,him & his theiving gangs.man no die man! no rotten!!
Re: Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today by zomby(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Happy Birthday!!!!

It is still on the record that the down fall of the republic of Nigeria truly started during president Shagari's era and not IBB's

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji / Osun Decides: PDP Is Ready – Okowa Reacts As Adeleke Wins Governorship Poll / Pa Ayo Adebanjo Intervenes In Lagos LP Guber Primary Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.