Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Visa Application. Was This An Error ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Application. Was This An Error ? (620 Views)

How Do I Retrieve My International Passport,after Visa Application Was Rejected / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected / FRANCE Visa Application; What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Visa Application. Was This An Error ? by kubumilano(m): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2017
Happy Weekend People..

Hope u guys had a great week ?

Pls I summited my visa application days ago to study in canada bt I have been bothered since then because of what I thought was a mistake on my part,bt I hv been told by people that it doesn't matter.

Here..

My sponsor was leaving in a particular area before he relocated but still in lagos so the address of the area was used to open a bank account + was the address on all his property document so he relocated and now on the affidavit of support he wrote the address of his new house. Although all names and signature remained same.
So I was thinking won't the embassy be in doubt although he referred them to all his properties on the affidavit.

And all the property documents was issued in 2012,2015 and 2016 respectively so on the affidavit he wrote yesterday and clearly wrote the date..

Will the embassy assume he relocated because one is nt meant to change address of all properties once relocated and one is not meant to be in a place all year round.

Just ur thought in this learned friends.

Thanks.

Mod pls move to the appropriate section if this is not.
Re: Visa Application. Was This An Error ? by supo19884: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2017
Seems you tend so much ruminating about the past. Instead be optimistic and create other opportunities while waiting to hear from the VFS.
Remember there is no formular for sucess except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings.
Re: Visa Application. Was This An Error ? by justwise(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2017
kubumilano:
Happy Weekend People..

Hope u guys had a great week ?

Pls I summited my visa application days ago to study in canada bt I have been bothered since then because of what I thought was a mistake on my part,bt I hv been told by people that it doesn't matter.

Here..

My sponsor was leaving in a particular area before he relocated but still in lagos so the address of the area was used to open a bank account + was the address on all his property document so he relocated and now on the affidavit of support he wrote the address of his new house. Although all names and signature remained same.
So I was thinking won't the embassy be in doubt although he referred them to all his properties on the affidavit.

And all the property documents was issued in 2012,2015 and 2016 respectively so on the affidavit he wrote yesterday and clearly wrote the date..

Will the embassy assume he relocated because one is nt meant to change address of all properties once relocated and one is not meant to be in a place all year round.

Just ur thought in this learned friends.

Thanks.

Mod pls move to the appropriate section if this is not.

No you look for appropriate thread and post it

(1)

Why Are The U.s And U.k Crowded With Nigerians? / Must Every Immigration Official Wear Uniform? / Travelling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.