Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism (62862 Views)

What Do You Know About Working With Vista Group (an Indian Company) / 14 Things You Shouldn't Forget when Getting Set For A Live Video Interview / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Prince16: 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Backinfront:
You embraced oppression . And now ignorance too. Indians are generally referred to as Caucasians with diverse skin shades ranging from extreme dark to extreme white. Hence, some Indians can pass for white because they are white.

Madam they-are-not-white go and cure your ignorance and enslaved mind Abeg.

i'm just glad i could find your trigger
Never though a few phrases from an anon online could trigger a human being like this
Just don't shoot yourself when you log off because "Indians are not white" grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Backinfront(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jiang:

Something about you just irritates me, i hope its just my imagination going wild
It's not your imagination. It's real. These are the people subtly selling the black race away.

Traitors.

1 Like

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Backinfront(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Admin401:

i'm just glad i could find your trigger
Never though a few phrases from an anon online could trigger a human being like this
Just don't shoot yourself when you log off because "Indians are not white" grin grin

Like I said earlier people like you should be flushed out immediately when this country becomes sane.

1 Like

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Backinfront:

Like I said earlier people like you should be flushed out immediately when this country becomes sane.

3 Likes

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Prince16: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
C
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by sirfee(m): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
AuroraB:
Geeeeeeeez shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Aru!!! 20 gini? As against 93k shocked Gawd sad
What about those receiving 15k
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by phabulous88(m): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
This is so sad. I actually know this company. They are the lift contractor on a construction project I'm working on. Never knew they treat their workers like shit.
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Prince16: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Backinfront:
And so what? Does it change anything?

......yummy...
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Backinfront:

is it that you can't tell that you are getting trolled? i had that vibe when immediately i saw the second post, how come you didnt' know?

chai
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Mememan: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
johnime:
That's company is bleeped up! I regretted working there.
Burn it!
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Mememan: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Deadbeing:
D fact is a foreigner is always naive nd nervous wen residin in another country not to talk of establishin a business in dat country due to d fear of d unknown because he/she is far away frm home......now for a foreigner to cum to nigeria nd maltreat nigerian citizens employed in d organisation definitely dere's a nigerian(black man) givin the foreigners guts to do so.....inorder to gain favourism nd enrich themselves @ d detriment of fellow nigerian workers.
Exactly
Man so unkind to mankind.
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Backinfront(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

is it that you can't tell that you are getting trolled? i had that vibe when immediately i saw the second post, how come you didnt' know?

chai
Dude I passed my message. That sh1t troll isnt the only one reading.
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by lastmaster(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
That guy chris, I won't to know his tribe before I deal with the lunatic.
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by abbeyty(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
imagine foreigners are racist towards you in your own country, even Indians of all people na only south Africans den fit flex muscle with
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Setaje(f): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Same thing wiv chi......
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Delat99: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
There is a man called HARGOVIND in Artee industries, (SPAR) he is d head of operations working from there Head office in Ilepeju, he will call you fool and even insult tour father join sef, and he is black, most of them are so inhuman in all ramifications..... and that is an Indian company oooo, no different jare.....
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Bimpe29: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
That bullshit boils down on Federal & Lagos State Governments.
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ighoga898:
we go to their country they taunt us with racism, they come to our country they also taunt us with racism.

And as for u reading dis....
im a fucking Racist. lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
lol uncountable in IBADAN, OLUYOLE EXTENTION INDUSTRIAL ESTATE I HAIL OOO
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by bilulu(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
some persons re just knowing dis..... almost all India, Lebanese n China companies re like dat. Nigerians re like rags in their face. thanks to our labour leaders who don't care n also our bad govt who benefit from them. I vea frnd who was a cook with a white man in one of these construction company. an issue came up one day n d white man slapped her n boasted nothing will happen , immediately she reported wen he was about deported a Nigerian came to his aid after taking bribe but at d end he was deported by our immigration

1 Like

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
Backinfront:
Dude I passed my message. That sh1t troll isnt the only one reading.

why so angry though? its just internet.
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by teelaw4life(m): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Fucking Koras, fucking Indians.

Having lived through and experienced first hand the sufferings of the common man. If i ever become president every abuser and oppressor of any Nigerian will be in big soup.

1 Like

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Princedapace(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Guys, if we don't go the South African way, the govt of this country and these useless and heartless Asian companies will not take us serious..

There is this Indian company managing call centre services for telecoms and banks and other firms now in naija, that is how they pay peanut to Nigerians and use sharp practices to make money and over work the staff..

This is where we should be talking about and not BBN.. This is what NANS should focus on and not SA..

These companies have made graduates look stupid for going to university..

2 Likes

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Backinfront(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

why so angry though? its just internet.
Racism, oppression are all just internet?

Good luck with that.
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by goldedprince: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by goldedprince: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
freezy9:
U come over to my country and maltreat me.....omo na to call Lagos Agbera for those white ass men and.....

You know the rest grin grin

these guys aint whites. to be frank, the international community respects a black guy coming form africa than an indian or lebanese or pakistani .
but in nigeria we see them as gods.
am talking from experience here.

4 Likes

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Jagabanmonerry(m): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
There are many of those unless n stupid Indian company in Nigeria. Viju milk Nigeria limited located at Ikeja, Oba Akran Avenue. My brother, I regret the 3yrs I wasted there. infact, I can't even advice my enemy to go n work dere.... U will be useless to your life. no achievement, rapidly old past your age. I thank God 4 my life. The worst is dat people dat senior you by 3-5yrs will see you n calling you my Bross, vr disgust n irritating. Whenever, I saw my colleagues who are still working with dem, I feel so bad n helpless. Am not rich or achieve much but vr happy with my life.

1 Like

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by JohnsonOlanre: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
All you nigerians complaining should STFU. You treat each other badly yet you want foreigners to treat you right. The life of an Igbo is worthless to a hausa, the life of an hausa is worthless to a yoruba, yet you are yapping about human right, when you all bay for each others blood like dogs and baboons as your president called you, the Indians and lebanese are only learning from you.

4 Likes

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Backinfront:
Racism, oppression are all just internet?

Good luck with that.

you took it too personal. where you oppressed though? or did you feel that way?
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by no1madman(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Backinfront:
Nigerian guys no get liver only mouth. Dem never burn down that company.
No mind Dem. . .idiots!

2 Likes

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Backinfront(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

you took it too personal. where you oppressed though? or did you feel that way?

Hey there if you have nothing to contribute stop quoting me please because you are irritating my mentions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dpr Is Recruiting / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. / Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.