Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member (24431 Views)

Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France / ECOWAS Admits Morocco Into Its' Membership / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Boybrano(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2017
explorer250:

hahaha go google morocco military might they are just ants were Nigeria is. though I don't love Nigeria but I have to admit that Nigeria is a very strong force in Africa which can only be rivaled by Egypt without foreign interference
A little Google search will help you bro. Go google the Nigerian military power compared to that of South Africa, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia etc. The only advantage Nigerian military has against South Africa and North African countries, is just the number of soldiers we have. Aside that, nothing. We don't even have weapons compared to what they have. does Nigeria have a submarine, how many military aircrafts and helicopters does Nigeria have? Ogbeni, we be giant in terms of population that's all

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by hammerF: 9:29am On Feb 25, 2017
ECOWAS should reject their membership.

The last time he was in Abuja, he was talking about piping West Africa gas through Morocco to Europe.

Now he wants membership becos of resources, any friendship based on resources will always create problems in the future.

Look at Nigeria, becos of resources the Hausa Fulani left their brothers in Niger Republic, today their is chaos in Nigeria.

West Africa will not be able to stand Arab Muslim wahala, it took France to save Mali from them and Mali is a muslim country.

The answer is a big capital letter NO!

3 Likes

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by ritababe(f): 9:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Boybrano:
Though west African migrants will benefit from this, but trust me, this guys are coming to dominate us. When it comes to military strength, no west African country can beat them and that will be their main point of focus. Whenever there will be any need for military intervention, they will be the first to send out troops and weapons. This guys will push Nigeria to one corner. TRUST ME

Nigeria millitary strength is stronger than morroco.
go and research.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by fufuNegusi(m): 9:35am On Feb 25, 2017
Allwility:
See Moroco, See Spain.

I know exactly what you thinking wink

Are you a Benin Guy? grin
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Chartey(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2017
MtuMsuper:
A grand ruse, my naija peoples. They want the following
1. A legal standing for the occupation on saharawi lands.
2. Markets for their goods.
3. Markets for their BS
4. Markets .......,well for everything they produce.

Unfortunately they may be admitted because they've lobbied both Nigeria and Ghana govts extensively.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2017
KingAdeOluomo1:
check your map bro
Explain am for me na
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2017
jd1986:
Better, So I can drive from to Togo to Morroco shocked grin
lol
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by hammerF: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2017
Anybody entertaining the idea of allowing Morocco join ECOWAS need study time.

Mauritania which is a West African Country with 25% Arab population and ruled by Arabs whilst the African population are slaves, rejected membership of ECOWAS. Like i said, any membership based on resources and to get our vote to block the emergence of Saharawi republic out of Morocco will lead to problems in the future, as Morocco will certainly quit the Union once they get wat they need from us.

A wise man will sharply reject their application and stay on top of things.

4 Likes

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2017
ritababe:

how do I get ECOWAS passport?
the normal e-passport you get from immigration
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
you don't need visa to travel to morocco for 90 days.
Yeah. True
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by iamord(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2017
smart move from morroco, a country willing to globalize and dominate.. if they are allowed .. competition in the region is about to take a whole new level.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by tishbite41(m): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2017
great news for Benin pple. frm Morocco to Spain.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by MARYAPAGU: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
So I will be visiting morroco like it's my village. No visa needed. Just ECOWAS passport.
nigeria don get shorter route to europe Gan

1 Like

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2017
ritababe:

how do I get ECOWAS passport?
why you dey ask? Abi you wan go do olosho for morroco? * na joke o dey joke o! * grin.

anyway, nigerian passport is Autormatically an ecowas passport, you apply for a nigerian passport you get an ECOWAS passport. Simples! grin trust me i know!
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by tishbite41(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2017
KingAdeOluomo1:
check your map bro
d guy no do Geography at all.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by hammerF: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2017
MARYAPAGU:

Really? Do u know the dangers and reality associated with such perilous journey?

Do u know that even if u make it that u could still get deported?

Na only GOD will deliver Africans from spirit of ignorance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aETwDvaDT6Y

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2017
MARYAPAGU:
errr..i don't think so, when you reach the border you will find out esspecially as a nigerian. With a nigerian passport.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by tishbite41(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2017
Boybrano:
A little Google search will help you bro. Go google the Nigerian military power compared to that of South Africa, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia etc. The only advantage Nigerian military has against South Africa and North African countries, is just the number of soldiers we have. Aside that, nothing. We don't even have weapons compared to what they have. does Nigeria have a submarine, how many military aircrafts and helicopters does Nigeria have? Ogbeni, we be giant in terms of population that's all
no mind dat man hin think sey modern military warfare na cult fight.

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
They should Create ECONAS now! angry angry This King sef na Benzema Brother
Your head dey there.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2017
Ontarget:
No problem if that will make their tin of Titus sardines become N50
For buhari regime! Even garri deer pass Titus
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2017
PrinceAbinibi:
In another news Nigeria seeks to join EU. Why else will Buhari still be in London...
Hajaaaaaaaaq
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by tishbite41(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2017
explorer250:

hahaha go google morocco military might they are just ants were Nigeria is. though I don't love Nigeria but I have to admit that Nigeria is a very strong force in Africa which can only be rivaled by Egypt without foreign interference
Dis one no b aiyes vs eiyes o. for whr naija rival Egypt. my broda wake up from your slumber. more ten countries have stronger militaries dan Nigeria in Africa.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by lifeisbeautiful: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2017
Morocco is one best country in Africa in terms on infrastructure ,if not the best,they are friendly and generous people to the extend of our African brother survive on begging. Begging in Morocco is more profitable to compare to 60k salary job in Nigeria,they speak French, Morocco arab (little different from main arab) while town close to Spanish island speak Spanish. Bus garage in city call Agadi is far better than the whole of our Nigeria airports,I have travel to nothing less than 6 regions on my 20days business trip and a two hours trip across the Mauritania Morocco land border.Dont be decieve by see Morocco see Spain of a thing,there are over a million African migrant that stranded in Morocco cities like Tanger,cassia go,fez and in term of job employment no much job apart from few lady that work as house help and guy do salam alekum. But you phone repairers earn there living,food is cheap environment is far far better than Nigeria but don't forget Nigeria weavon sell fast and in term of our product.Brb
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by hammerF: 10:05am On Feb 25, 2017
lifeisbeautiful:
Morocco is one best country in Africa in terms on infrastructure ,if not the best,they are friendly and generous people to the extend of our African brother survive on begging. Begging in Morocco is more profitable to compare to 60k salary job in Nigeria,they speak French, Morocco arab (little different from main arab) while town close to Spanish island speak Spanish. Bus garage in city call Agadi is far better than the whole of our Nigeria airports,I have travel to nothing less than 6 regions on my 20days business trip and a two hours trip across the Mauritania Morocco land border.Dont be decieve by see Morocco see Spain of a thing,there are over a million African migrant that stranded in Morocco cities like Tanger,cassia go,fez and in term of job employment no much job apart from few lady that work as house help and guy do salam alekum. But you phone repairers earn there living,food is cheap environment is far far better than Nigeria but don't forget Nigeria weavon sell fast and in term of our product.Brb

Did they say u can come to their country? The ones in Libya and now begging government to bring them back u are here salivating about somebody else country, after voting a comatoast man to be your President. Go and fix ur own country and manage it. If the country is too big to manage break it into small managable size.

I guarantee u Morocco will not appreciate Black Africans overruning their country.

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by TOBIWHITE(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2017
PrinceAbinibi:
In another news Nigeria seeks to join EU. Why else will Buhari still be in London...
What's the link between London and eu??
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by PrinceAbinibi: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2017
TOBIWHITE:

What's the link between London and eu??
Please ask Orunmila.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by lifeisbeautiful: 10:30am On Feb 25, 2017
hammerF:

Did they say u can come to their country? The ones in Libya and now begging government to bring them back u are here salivating about somebody else country, after voting a comatoast man to be your President. Go and fix ur own country and manage it. If the country is too big to manage break it into small managable size.

I guarantee u Morocco will not appreciate Black Africans overruning their country.

Stop deceiving urself brother gone are those days where they never needed black in Morocco,for crying out loud they issue residential permit with ease to migrants,I was only throwing out points that will enlight people about life in Morocco. Do u know how many trailers that depart Morocco on daily base to West african countries .They try get closer to E.U but no much benefit that why they turn to West Africa,do u know how much they make from Africans that transit Morocco on there from Europe with used European vehicles so brother be wise they black more than we need them. #Moroccansneedblack,blackneedwhite,whiteneeddog,dogneedsleep

1 Like

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by chino4(m): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2017
This wud help us understand the issue at hand

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by unstableaswater: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2017
chino4:
This wud help us understand the issue at hand

Big issue, how from up there, they became a member of a group at the bottom section of the map.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by ilovegoodfood: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2017
[b][/b]
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by tsephanyah(f): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2017
homerac7:
Hope they aren't gonna be the new EU mole in ECOWAS, to be used to achieve the regional market destruction which they've so far failed to achieve through the Francophone states that can't get around Nigeria as bulwark.

Then again, they should be ready to open negotiatons with Western Sahara as precondition. Collonial occupation is out of fad.

Morrocco needs ECOWAS more than the reverse case. They have Western Sahara to contain on their western front, vulnerable Tunisia with her own local insurgency challenges on eastern front, spill over from failed Libya on far east, and a vast no-man's land crawling with growing number of armed terrorist groups and largest arms bazaar on southern boarder. With these, it's only a matter of time before the chicken come to roost. She will need more reliable allies than Ghaddaffi's Libya have. ECOWAS has 100% record in all her political interventions among her member states. No other regional group, anywhere in the world, boasts of better.

Finally, there's economical
You are well informed,.. Nigeria is a great country,.. Our problems is the drug lords and rapists on the raise,... As for terrorists is a Globalist Soros idea with his CIA counter part,. which will soon be irrelevant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court / Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace / Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.