Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter (45711 Views)

“Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies / Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. / She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by victorazy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Berbierklaus:
So true,some women are just managing their men until a better one comes by

Nothing like better one, it depends on what u can see. There was a time Goodluck Jonathan was walking around without shoes. Look at how high esteemed the guy took the bae but....ook the woman.. l
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by jayteetomoh(m): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
that gal is hrtless for real
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by endeedike(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
why she no go talk like that when your name na daddy yo

opeyemiieblog:
Why can’ t some women just have a little bit of
chill in this life ? After showering you with such
praise, see how she replied him ....some ladies
eehn.

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/02/see-how-this-lady-replied-her-bae-who.html?m=0

Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
ovaRAYted:
Lol ..
When you think she was your solid rock and you realize she was just quicksand grin grin

He Just knew his stand o,i cant stop laughing....bross stand on Jesus o,na only him be rock of ages grin grin
quicksand indeed, some ladies sha. na only God go save us men
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by Jakasibo(m): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
Maybe the guy has promised to marry her in 3-5 years time. But she wanted it to be 3-5 months this made her not to trust him.
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by princessayesha(f): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
What's wrong with what she said ....she is just honest. I like that.
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by mekuso89(m): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
When a girl openly says this, she usually doesn't mean it. She's just being funny, I think. If she's keeping you as spare tire, she'll be nice and distant.
just listen to your self , if you truly love a guy would you ever try that even when you know his friends might see what you wrote
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by snowden9(m): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
shocked No. But why?
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by enesty77(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
All I see is SAVAGERY grin grin cheesy
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by rosieluv(f): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
lol
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by Odunharry(m): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Are you guilty also?
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by Odunharry(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
eezeribe:
I don't blame her, I blame the man.
How will you post nude pictures of an OLOSHO and call her your queen...
Mr Man, go and get a decent girl in your class and stop chasing shadows
Bitter truth..
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by buffalowings: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Incrizz:
Lol..check out most guys memes on thus thread; they are all crying. Kikikigrin

She's not his. He was joking.grin
sister I don't like that play

you meant that all that was just banter ?angry
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by spencerlouis(m): 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Berbierklaus:
yea smo niggaz too ar managing dia present hoee till a beta one arrives undecided
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by ItzChizzyBaby1(f): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
ovaRAYted:
Lol ..
When you think she was your solid rock and you realize she was just quicksand grin grin

He Just knew his stand o,i cant stop laughing....bross stand on Jesus o,na only him be rock of ages grin grin

No be small Rock of ages oooo, lolsssssss shocked shocked
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by ItzChizzyBaby1(f): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
ovaRAYted:
Lol ..

No be small Rick of ages oooo, lolsssssss shocked shocked
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by silversonuc(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Berbierklaus:
and u say women will ever mk heaven

Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by dannielight(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
Pls watch that guy. Suicide..
I hope he is not up dangling over the roof? So wicked a gal.
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by tutudesz: 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Serves him right! It is a big lesson to all these fools in Nairaland who worship women.
I just knew I will find you here insulting women and I was right! I guess your mom is the reason y you dislike women? or was it that fine girl that never gave you are number? Or You just gay?

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by Missmossy(f): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
Eyah that must have hurt. Lol funny though grin grin can't imagine how the guy would have felt.
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by SACI: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
She is just being factual...so u guys just chillax
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by Juicypot247(f): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
Daddy yo....He probably looked like a daddy to her. Why on earth will a young queen wanna marry a daddy?
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by Bahddo(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
If it's me, the relationship has ended. I don't do relationships for the mere sake of being with someone. That's what flings are for. You cannot be managing me when there are ladies that are dreaming about being with me.

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by Jodha(f): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
Serves him... Right.. When they're many decent girls.. Willingly waiting for a "hi".. From him.. Him say no.. Nah Twitter slay queen.. Awon follow..

Wish I could tell him the ntoor right in his face..
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by Nofuckgiven: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Someone above me is so pained they might actually commit suicide before the guy in the story but its none of my business! undecided
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by Donjazzy12(m): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
tutudesz:

I just knew I will find you here insulting women and I was right! I guess your mom is the reason y you dislike women? or was it that fine girl that never gave you are number? Or You just gay?
Keep salivating over Tonto dikes rotten puszy! I don't know why she hasn't given in to you yet... Oh sorry She doesn't know a bumbling fool like you exists!
Fighter for women, clap for your self asshole. Just so you know, women doesn't need a wussy like you to fight for them! This is 21 century stop behaving like a lost fool in medieval times. Women are taking shots along with men now. But you won't know that because your head is so far gone up her ass that you can't think straight. Cut off your dicck, carry it cap in hand to Tonto maybe just maybe she will finally know a mugu like you exists and give your grieving heart a lap dance.
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by bitrade: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Angelinastto:
space booker. keep booking space o grin
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by Unclerukus: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
It's just sarcasm. I follow him on Twitter. She said she'll only marry him if he gets his engineering degree in 4 years time. Africans are too serious.

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by Incrizz(f): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2017
buffalowings:

sister I don't like that play

you meant that all that was just banter ?angry
Yeah.."chyking" gone wronggrin

He likes her; he wanted her to know.
She likes his confidence but she's got a reputation to protectgrin

You get..?
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by tutudesz: 12:51am On Feb 26, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Keep salivating over Tonto dikes rotten puszy! I don't know why she hasn't given in to you yet... Oh sorry She doesn't know a bumbling fool like you exists!
Fighter for women, clap for your self asshole. Just so you know, women doesn't need a wussy like you to fight for them! This is 21 century stop behaving like a lost fool in medieval times. Women are taking shots along with men now. But you won't know that because your head is so far gone up her ass that you can't think straight. Cut off your dicck, carry it cap in hand to Tonto maybe just maybe she will finally know a mugu like you exists and give your grieving heart a lap dance.
Hahaha! You need to see a doctor,not a fake wan be like you but a real one to treat your Obsession with Dicks and women,which point to a lonely sad little gay man. I guess your brain is full of male lap dancers since you can't do without adding to you comment!
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by Donjazzy12(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2017
tutudesz:

Hahaha! You need to see a doctor,not a fake wan be like you but a real one to treat your Obsession with Dicks and women,which point to a lonely sad little gay man. I guess your brain is full of male lap dancers since you can't do without adding to you comment!
Hey asshole, whenever you pull your head out of her rotten ass holla me! Now you realize women do not need a weakling like you to fight for them, fool. Even in the thread they just ignored you, because they know men like you typically posses small dickks and the only way they can ever get a puszy is to form women liberation fighter. Unfortunately for your maggot brain, this is 2017 and women the world over hold their own firmly. They don't need you, so tuck in your dishevelled dickk between your wobbly legs and hope back to your hole. Cut up your tiny dickk and carry it cap in hand to Tonto, who knows maybe she will pity you and collect it and fling it into the trash can where it belongs!
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by tutudesz: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Hey asshole, whenever you pull your head out of her rotten ass holla me! Now you realize women do not need a weakling like you to fight for them, fool. Even in the thread they just ignored you, because they know men like you typically posses small dickks and the only way they can ever get a puszy is to form women liberation fighter. Unfortunately for your maggot brain, this is 2017 and women the world over hold their own firmly. They don't need you, so tuck in your dishevelled dickk between your wobbly legs and hope back to your hole. Cut up your tiny dickk and carry it cap in hand to Tonto, who knows maybe she will pity you and collect it and fling it into the trash can where it belongs!
Y! are you so obsessed with with dicks? Seriously you really need help O! Dick this dick that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin / What Will You Do In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.