Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Faces Of Those Slaughtering Nigerians And Looting Their Shops - Photos I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Faces Of Those Slaughtering Nigerians And Looting Their Shops - Photos I (1083 Views)

Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) / South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faces Of Those Slaughtering Nigerians And Looting Their Shops - Photos I by Emmahunk(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2017
I still wonder why we are hated the world over. Maybe, because we do not even love ourselves.
Over here we are busy asking for the return of Pmb even when there is a sitting acting president while many Nigerians are being slaughtered in South Africa.
Surprisingly, South Africans and their businesses like MTN, SHOPRITE etc are enjoying peaceful environment and ripping Nigerians off.
Let us continue to chase shadows.

Re: Faces Of Those Slaughtering Nigerians And Looting Their Shops - Photos I by REDshouse(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2017
when shall we apply this model to shop rite and pep super market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faces Of Those Slaughtering Nigerians And Looting Their Shops - Photos I by sarrki(m): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2017
This people are barbarian

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Those Slaughtering Nigerians And Looting Their Shops - Photos I by decatalyst(m): 8:57am On Feb 25, 2017
Lazy idiots
Re: Faces Of Those Slaughtering Nigerians And Looting Their Shops - Photos I by stevealibi: 9:13am On Feb 25, 2017
We dnt pay evil 4 evil
Re: Faces Of Those Slaughtering Nigerians And Looting Their Shops - Photos I by odogwu2007(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2017
We won't degenerate to there level let's leave God to judge them

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Those Slaughtering Nigerians And Looting Their Shops - Photos I by peteregwu(m): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2017
The south African are just bunch of lazy guys. All they claim is that nigerians have taking over their women and businesses. Just look at their faces, thieves. That's an exhibit, they should be arrested. Morons!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faces Of Those Slaughtering Nigerians And Looting Their Shops - Photos I by vedaxcool(m): 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Shameless individuals! The government of SA should be ashamed. ..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Fall A Victim Of Peer To Peer Donation Platform / Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together / A True Story Of Lawrence Nomanyagbon Anini.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.