Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

IGI Recruitment For Field Officers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IGI Recruitment For Field Officers (2339 Views)

Nestle Invite For Field Sales Managers / State Director Of Program And Field Officers Job In An NGO / Field Officers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGI Recruitment For Field Officers by lacum: 9:14am On Feb 25, 2017
I received an invite yesterday forom Industrial and General Insurance plc for an interview . Did anybody here receive same invite? If so i will like to know how the interview will look like and the questions that might come up especially from those who have worked with them before.

1 Like

Re: IGI Recruitment For Field Officers by metrosexual: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
lacum:
I received an invite yesterday forom Industrial and General Insurance plc for an interview . Did anybody here receive same invite? If so i will like to know how the interview will look like and the questions that might come up especially from those who have worked with them before.

This would have to do with one bloody marketing job position, as if being a marketer is not bad enough, one of the worst places to be a marketer is in an insurance company, Nigerians don't value insurance. If you are a man forget it, if you are a woman prepare for men to offer to wanna sleep with you to sign up.

About the interview, don't expect to be quizzed with difficult questions, it would be easy as ABC because they need people for the job, when its a marketing role they literally give it out freely, but when its for the better jobs they consider their relatives, I'm still yet to see a top director's relative or sibling as a marketer in an organisation, or have you seen one? grin

5 Likes

Re: IGI Recruitment For Field Officers by Aristo3146(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
lacum:
How was the interview I gat an invite today...my interview date is weds 8th match...I will highly appreciate your contribution...Thanks in anticipation...
Re: IGI Recruitment For Field Officers by madri4u: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
1. Tell us about ur self, 2. What is marketing, 3. What are the elements contained in a valid contract 4. What can u offer for the company 5. If ur boss, ask u to nflate the price of an equipment to be purchased by d company and ur workin under him, what will u do? 6. Current affairs: who design d nigeria flag, who is d vice president under goodlock jonathan admin, hw many colors does nigeria flag has and wat dey stand for. What is plc, who is d governor of ur current state,..blablabla..and lastly , can u work on commission basis or jst sit and wait for montly salary..

2 Likes

Re: IGI Recruitment For Field Officers by master69(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Yah..... dat true for d guy above me..... Jst did mine yesterday at port Harcourt branch.........after the interview dey pick some of us dey said we should resume by 14 of dis month for the training.....it all abt marketing stuff bt me personally wll give it a trial sha...

1 Like

Re: IGI Recruitment For Field Officers by lacum: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2017
my training will come up on the 8th. I am thinking if i should consider it or not because i cant give my full time to it since its just commission
Re: IGI Recruitment For Field Officers by Marley40(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2017
Yeye job... D soles of ya shoes will be like dat of a canoe
Re: IGI Recruitment For Field Officers by sholws(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2017
they don't pay this job is actually a waste of time
Re: IGI Recruitment For Field Officers by samtrump: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
come on! dont say that, igi plc is already well known, it wont take you much time to start telling someone about it, one can just give it a trial and by God's will you can make the target, and since they see you working hard, they can as well retain you in the company later and base your payment on salary,so please stop discouraging people.
Marley40:
Yeye job... D soles of ya shoes will be like dat of a canoe
Re: IGI Recruitment For Field Officers by nkemjacob2(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
if u hear anything​ concerning field job expecially insurance company. pls run cos its marketing ur shoe will file.

not as if marketing is bad working as one in insurance company in fact is one of the best. but nigeria, considering the state of the country..... u re aiming @ commiting suicide...

(1) (Reply)

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (10 Po / Many Will Try To Rubbish The Incredible Work That You Do, Please Stay Calm / Hazon Holdings Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.