Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React (42075 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by nairaman101: 9:16am On Feb 25, 2017
So, last night Big Brother Naija housemates, TTT and TBoss kissed. All they, they've been unusually close, cuddly and playful till it got sweet at night. Nigerians are now wondering why Bisola let her guard down. See the reactions below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/big-brother-naija-fans-react-after-ttt.html

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by nairaman101: 9:17am On Feb 25, 2017
the smooching n kissing no be here oh..TTT's Wife must be bittered. See the kissing video HERE

5 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by nairaman101: 9:23am On Feb 25, 2017
grin grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by EKITI001: 9:29am On Feb 25, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2017
Some men are just dogs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by Emmanuel950(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
I just wonder what the people who wouldn't win will tell their families... probably ride on the ex BB Naija Housemate name for a while and get lost...

People sha like wasting their time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by Splinz(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
To hell with TTT and his antics.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by Olasco93: 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
The Way Some Girls Be Wishing Their Fellow Girls Happy Birthday on Social Media Will Get You Thinking That They're Advertising Them For Marriage. They'll Be Like:
"Happy Birthday To This My Beautiful, Hardworking, Intelligent, Romantic, Smart, Sexy, Prayerful Funny, Honest, And Loyal Bae.. She Can Pray For Africa. She's The Best Cook You'll Ever Come Across. She Can Work Work Work Work Work. She's The Best Person You Can Talk To. She Has All These Ideas That Beat Your Normal Everyday Girl. She Can Keep Fit Like Kilode . Fluent In Spoken Grammar Like Wetin Sef. She Can Read Like Mad.
An Intelligent Writer.
She's Even a Secondary #VIRGIN.
All These Plenty Things And You Say It's A Birthday Wish? My Dear It's a CV.
#Lemme coma be going jaare

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by timilehing(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Absolute Thrash
Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by Samanza89: 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
My prayer to God at this juncture is...
Please forgive our generation!!!...

Sodom and Gomorrah were learners yet you didn't spare them, please spare us!... Spare us!...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by emvico(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
tall people no dey get sense. just like our tall BUBU lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by goslowgoslow(m): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Very stupid program. What does it teach?
Africa will never develop!!

11 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by kolikay(m): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hnnnnn
Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Taking the game to the permanent site....
Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by ExpiredNigeria: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
What is the importance of this TV program?

goslowgoslow:
Very stupid program. What does it teach?
Africa will never develop!!

Not all African nation because Biafra will develop

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by adioolayi(m): 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Are you talking about that potential ritualist that denied his daughter and claimed his family is dead because of #25M I don't like him.

12 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by softwerk(f): 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
sonofLuci:
Some men are just dogs

nairaman101:
they are always kissing in this house!

nairaman101:
So, last night Big Brother Naija housemates, TTT and TBoss kissed. All they, they've been unusually close, cuddly and playful till it got sweet at night. Nigerians are now wondering why Bisola let her guard down. See the reactions below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/big-brother-naija-fans-react-after-ttt.html

Some people no longer sleep at night again; Busy monitoring who is kissing who or who is receiving or giving head

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by martineverest(m): 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
dis guy shud be voted out.....it will be very painful if this idiot wins it

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
We #teamEfe will boycott him once his uo for eviction
Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by AshiwajuFoward: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Another blowjjob loading for dat fvckboy grin grin grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by Mowoe(m): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
Why's it that Everything about BBN and MMM makes FP?

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by vecman22(m): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
EKITI001:
hmmmm... na wa oo
na real was...
Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by yaqq: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
Stop boggling us wt bbn shit
Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by nansasin(m): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
ain't that the entertainment you want ayamnothondastandingoooooooo
Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by WaleOsu(m): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
TTT always kissing,like say hin wife starved him of kisses womaniser of the highest order...hian!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2017

Here we go again...

10 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
BBNaija o!!!

aw many times I call you?

The show is beginning to annoy me seff
Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by Bluezy13(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
It seems there is an extraordinary factor dominating that BBNJ house/show.

Apparently, they all tend to misbehave just because they are denied communication and interaction with the outside world, they think life actually ends there.

I don't just understand...
Maybe it is how or nearly how some people here would behave if they happened to find themselves in a secluded area for a little long while.
Somehow, I don't really blame them. I blame the show
Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by jayAjoku(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
if this guy no win this stuff i go Vex for Am scatter
First. deny Marital status second accept B.j and romance bisola third deny parental status and child

now na Tboss
very soon he will deny that he is human grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React by DaySpringer: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Loool.

Something is wrong With Nigerians.
Who was there when TTT got married?
Who has seen his marriage certificate?
They said he is married and they don't know the state of the marriage, whether he has separated from his wife or something went wrong.

What if he has arranged with the Wife and she knows what he is going to do in the House?
Is it so bad to phantom that she will be okay with it?

Why hasn't the wife come forth on social media?
She no get phone or internet?
She will surely Trend.

As for TTT, everyone is angry at him,
But Tboss saw him kissing Bisola many many times and she still went to kiss him. Hope they can now see that Bisola is not the only Hoe in the house. Atleast Bisola got TTT first and didn't know he was married. Tboss see another Housemate thing, still go kiss am.

NO be Women, leave them Jare, na player dem like..

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) / Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick / #bbnaija: Frodd’s Mechanic Returns His Range Rover After Being Warned On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.