Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) (48971 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by tellwisdom: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Open Jedi joint; Make sure u dey sell pkomor wey get pepper, join sad

11 Likes

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Rilwayne001: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
MMM wink
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by lonelydora: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
greatnaija01:
POULTRY - catfish, pigery, snails, cattle or goat meat... planting crops n harvesting, quail eggs etc

Biitcoin Investments (not the naija schemes o) that pay you for life

ANDROID APP development, DESIGN APPS N GET PAID PER DOWNLOADS

public transport biz.. it nevers gets obsolete I SAW A DANFO BUS ON NAIRALAND THIS MORNING FOR 450K... kindly check it out

start a tutorial centre

build caravans and sell... this is a ready market

Import goods and sell... I import from china and sell on KONGA and JUMIA... i started with 60k.. but make 200 monthly after 2months tho

there are many more... but just know that all these will cost you less that 150k to start each. GOD BLESS ya

I need you to put me through on importation from China. Thanks in advance
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by OJOAYODEJI(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
How were u able to start buying from China? Am interested if u can put me thru.

greatnaija01:
POULTRY - catfish, pigery, snails, cattle or goat meat... planting crops n harvesting, quail eggs etc

public transport biz.. it nevers gets obsolete I SAW A DANFO BUS ON NAIRALAND THIS MORNING FOR 450K... kindly check it out

start a tutorial centre

Import goods and sell... I import from china and sell on KONGA and JUMIA... i started with 60k.. but make 200 monthly after 2months tho

there are many more... but just know that all these will cost you less that 150k to start each. GOD BLESS ya

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by lonelydora: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
csbenedict:
bro no try anything transportation, it sounds enticing at first. but enter you go hear am. I did that before I almost ran mad. except you are willing to drive it yourself. moreover I will advice you forget about getting a danfo cos I heard ambode wants to phase it out.

in the real sense, that money can't really do much this time if you want to do business. how much will remain after getting a shop.

I dont know the kind of person you are and where you are based. but I think I have something I am doing that might interest you.

its tailoring line, I have the manpower and necessary industrial machines. for now, we are making bespoke coutures but I am working on mass production of boxers. where to sell wont be a problem. I actually need a partner cos I will most likely gun for my second degree this year. in essence, you dont need all your money to invest. maybe half, cos I have taken care of all the capital intensive stuff. ur money will be used to buy the fabrics for production and you put in your energy in supervising. dont worry I got superb young tailors.
feel free to contact me for verification before anything because I can tell you wholeheartedly that there are more businesses to explore from this.
its just that my popcy wants me to further my education thats why I am actually thinking about partnership.

Your base,bro?
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by fularm(m): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
yourboss:
Good day sir/ma

Pls I need your ideas on a business which I can start or invest in with 400k so I can be earning some profit... Pls I'm not into bets or ponzi schemes, I wanna start the business that I will run myself like shops and other business, I'm a young guy age ranges between 20 - 25.

Your ideas of business is welcome pls kindly contribute and I will really appreciate. Thanks

good, I have a dry cleaning business of customer base of 100 or more and it fetches me 70k every month. I am willing to sell it for 450k. I am relocating with my family and such business needs personal monitoring. that's 8f you are interested and stay around ikotun Egbe
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Menace2Society(m): 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
ojoshu:

I would advise you to Go into film making, that's the best investment ever with 0% stress

pm me if you are interested
What equipments will someone need to start?
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Ifylicious: 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
csbenedict:
bro no try anything transportation, it sounds enticing at first. but enter you go hear am. I did that before I almost ran mad. except you are willing to drive it yourself. moreover I will advice you forget about getting a danfo cos I heard ambode wants to phase it out.

in the real sense, that money can't really do much this time if you want to do business. how much will remain after getting a shop.

I dont know the kind of person you are and where you are based. but I think I have something I am doing that might interest you.

its tailoring line, I have the manpower and necessary industrial machines. for now, we are making bespoke coutures but I am working on mass production of boxers. where to sell wont be a problem. I actually need a partner cos I will most likely gun for my second degree this year. in essence, you dont need all your money to invest. maybe half, cos I have taken care of all the capital intensive stuff. ur money will be used to buy the fabrics for production and you put in your energy in supervising. dont worry I got superb young tailors.
feel free to contact me for verification before anything because I can tell you wholeheartedly that there are more businesses to explore from this.
its just that my popcy wants me to further my education thats why I am actually thinking about partnership.

Where is ur location. I 'll send u a pm
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Sezua(m): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
greatnaija01:

start a tutorial centre

Bros no vex, can we talk more about this importation business?
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by 2shur: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
baba anytin u wan do.
do.
nobi efrybdy go make am fpr biz.
invest that money in scrap business...just like those truck..iron bed aboki sellers..but your own na advanced
thank me later.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by sistar007(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
greatnaija01:

start a tutorial centre

Pls this is my number 07036771035 can we chat through WhatsApp
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by adten2(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
SehgateTeam:
OP tell me if you know anywhere you can source palm kernel shell in large quantity then I will help you to secure 12months supply LPO with well exterblished company. payment is on delivery.

Note: I will not be involve in this business. I help you with confirm LPO I go my way. you can start with the capital you are holding.

Read more.

Vast opportunities in Nigeria Agricultural business sector . Eye opener for Agro Investors.

https://sehgatehub./2017/02/11/vast-opportunities-in-nigeria-agricultural-business-sector-eye-opener-for-agro-investors/

I'm not the OP but i have what you requested from him. We can do this together!
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by shyman(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
csBenedict:

@csBenedict....I'd like to talk to you if that's ok....Been trying to PM you, not working... andykezeh@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by kayzat: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
2shur:
baba anytin u wan do.
do.
nobi efrybdy go make am fpr biz.
invest that money in scrap business...just like those truck..iron bed aboki sellers..but your own na advanced
thank me later.

Can you put me through this scrap biz of a thing ?
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by SehgateTeam(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
adten2:

I'm not the OP but i have what you requested from him. We can do this together!

well send mail to us. Analyse how we can work together.
sehgatehub@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by ghettowriter(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
were is Ymodulus when you need him?

I too, need ideas.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by noblito2017(m): 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
i will be much interested too my email is oyeyemi.oyedele4@gmail.com
greatnaija01:
i dont share phone contact, PM me... email is the best i do

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by adten2(m): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
SehgateTeam:

well send mail to us. Analyse how we can work together.
sehgatehub@gmail.com

Aiit, I can source palm kernel shell in large quantity.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by shinebabe(f): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
yourboss:
Good day sir/ma

Pls I need your ideas on a business which I can start or invest in with 400k so I can be earning some profit... Pls I'm not into bets or ponzi schemes, I wanna start the business that I will run myself like shops and other business, I'm a young guy age ranges between 20 - 25.

Your ideas of business is welcome pls kindly contribute and I will really appreciate. Thanks

Are you in Lagos?

If you are, come to our office. We can discuss how you can be part of the following.

1. Travels and tours / holiday hotel bookings

2. Land sales and estate construction.

3. Online and offline retail sales (including your shop/provision sales)

4. Financial intelligence classes (with someone like Pat Utomi as mentor)

5. How to plan you way to your own car and you own home paid for by the company.

Like I said if you're in Lagos let me know by rwplilying and I'll link you up.

If you're not, then we'll have to look for online alternatives to getting you what you need. Reply or mention me.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
i just noticed 70% of comments here tilts towards importing from CHINA..

this is the reason we are largely dependent and our Naira keep crashing..why not us think of basic productions we can do here like large scale agriculture to cultivate and mass produce wheat,rice,garri and then modern poultry,goat keeping and cow keeping..

EVEN YAM FARMING...JUST FEW DAYS AGO CHINA REQUESTED FOR DRY YAMS FROM NIGERIA

LETS USE OUR BRAINS PLEASE

9 Likes

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Whitemoney: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jiang:
We are trying to phase out importation in dis country & you fefol are encouraging him to into it. I HOPE 1$=1000 naira. greedy unpatriotic Nigerian Kawai.

Op go into poultry business, i started with just 25k, now i have over 400 broilers, layes & i even got into turkey business this year. As long as you aint greedy poultry business is a gold mine. Since i take care of them ....personally all profit goes my pocket. Iam just worried about what to do since i will soon be posted for camp
please I'm interested whatsapp me 08063984186
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by drsugar: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Something just tells me that some scammers have mixed with good people giving advice here and they might end up chopping OP's money. Be careful OP! Country hard now. People are not smiling.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by manlawal(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
SehgateTeam:
OP tell me if you know anywhere you can source palm kernel shell in large quantity then I will help you to secure 12months supply LPO with well exterblished company. payment is on delivery.

Note: I will not be involve in this business. I help you with confirm LPO I go my way. you can start with the capital you are holding.

Read more.

Vast opportunities in Nigeria Agricultural business sector . Eye opener for Agro Investors.

https://sehgatehub./2017/02/11/vast-opportunities-in-nigeria-agricultural-business-sector-eye-opener-for-agro-investors/
Am intetested

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by thebest1210(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
I am in same situation with the OP. I stay in Abuja, v a similar amount of money. Really looking for a profitable business in Abuja that u can venture into. Will really luv the importation biz. Can someone please, educate me on that? We can chat on whatsapp. 07037071437.
Tanx
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by linusbnn(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
yourboss:
I do hear about the bitcoin but don't av anyone to put me through

Dnt try bitcoin if you love yourself

7 Likes

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by OgbeniSamm(m): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
yourboss:
Good day sir/ma

mail me gboyega05@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by PoWConsulting: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
THE BIGGEST AGRIBUSINESS PROMO IN NIGERIA IS HERE!!! PLEASE DON’T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!!

This is for the Youths, Employed, Unemployed, Underemployed, Civil servants, Artisans and ALL NIGERIANS. Pay-Less-Get-More...

Get 5 IN 1 Business Manuals at the Cheapest and Affordable Price Ever!!!

1. Cosmetics and Soap Production (35 Products): How to produce… BLACK Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent Powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap, Car Wash Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Disinfectant (Izal), Antiseptic (Dettol), Anti-dandroff shampoo, Moisturizing Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Face Talcum Powder, Aftershave, Perfume, Relaxer, Styling Gels, Air fresher, Vaseline, Robb, Bleach, Methylated spirit, Toilet roll, Cold water starch etc.

2. Bakery, Pasties and Confectioneries (28 Products): How to produce…Plain/white Bread, Brown bread, Whole-wheat bread, Cassava bread, Coconut bread, Rich bread, Milk bread, Banana nut bread, Carrot Cake bread, Date nut Mini-loaf, Chocolate Cake, Queens cake, Meat pie, Doughnut, Chelsea Buns, Egg Buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Chin chin, Soya Chin Chin, Puff Puff, Soya Puff Puff, Burger, Biscuit cookies, Yam croquettes, Chicken Salad, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Lolly pop, Peanut etc.

3. Fruit Juice and Drink Production, Preservation and Packaging: How to produce, preserve and Package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink

4. Edible Mushroom Cultivation, Preservation and Packaging: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness

5. Vegetable farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Water leaf, Bitter leaf, Ewedu leaf and Shoko leaf, with additional information on Dwarf pawpaw farming and Improved Cucumber farming

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

This is the Biggest Agribusiness Promo Ever in Nigeria. Get Quality Start-Up Information on these Small Scale Agribusinesses. Become your Own Boss Today! Become Self Employed!!!

Buy it, Use it, Give to your Family and Friends, tell a friend to tell a friend about this. Let us all make good wealth!

This promo is valid until March 15th 2017. The first 20 people to purchase this manual will get an additional manual for FREE!!!

Make sure you are on any of these social media platforms (Email and WhatsApp). The manual is an Ebook. Drop your mobile numbers here!!!

How much is this FIVE-IN-ONE Manual Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

WhatsApp: +2347039664655

Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities
Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Eberex(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
WITH SUCH CAPITAL, WHAT YOU NEED IS TO FIND A BUSINESS THAT YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by SehgateTeam(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
adten2:

Aiit, I can source palm kernel shell in large quantity.
your location n best price per ton
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by smartkester(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
yourboss:
I do hear about the bitcoin but don't av anyone to put me through
please don't even think of going into bitcoin business, it's a ponzi scheme that's not a real hustle. I would advice you to start selling Grade A shoes (Akube) very profitable, you can start by travelling to Cotonou to purchase these shoes, just an idea though for the kind of capital you got

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by adten2(m): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
SehgateTeam:

your location n best price per ton
Location Oyo state. How much are you offering per ton?
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Whitemoney:
please I'm interested whatsapp me 08063984186

This thread https://www.nairaland.com/2557877/xmas-broiler-broading-pictures has everything you need, step by step procedures, food procurements, vets & experiance long term poultry farmers, plus oga noel is always around to help out.

READ FROM PAGE 0-51 & you are gud to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naira Rebounds As Banks Offload Excess Dollars / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.