Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 PM

Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa (14638 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Maje Ayida And Lola Omotayo Okoye's Throwback Photo. / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by Qabt(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
seguno2:

How is illiteracy a funny thing?
Must we be 200 million mumus forever?

Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
-
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by crispyvick(f): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
hahahha dis guy wana hammer big,she shld bera soak her chaplet inside water coz if he shld win mehn aint gud for her.u can write a bio bt wen it involves character u nid d consent of d psn,or simply use fictional names das wat professionals do .she is in for a hot mess here,ya he is nt a saint bt she wld av jst moved on dan dis book dat is on it's way to put her into trouble.celebs especiali 9ja always making media wreck dia relationship,it is her soup let her taste it.our own nah to read.

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
To think they were together for 12 years before he finally put a ring on it, you really don't know people no matter how long you have been together, keep burning more bridges, smh
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by Gassa007: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Berbierklaus:
She wrote about what he did to her.
I'm sure her lawyers will do a good job,he is getting nada.
Who is this one
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by ikp120(m): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Its not only lawsuit.
What a wild goose chase.

Baby but you know say the babe no get proof to back those things wey she put for that book about Maye?
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by Gassa007: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I don't think she is,but its an unfair women. Now he has a child,she has none after all the abortions she did for him?
At last we all say she wasn't forced hmmmmm
And what will you say about the other lady,Anita she defamed too
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by chukagates(m): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Its not only lawsuit.
What a wild goose chase.
.."only a lawsuit" really "wide goose chase" really? from what you jst typed i knw the type of person you are ...NEVER UNDERESTIMATE the LAW AND THE COURT...do you know how much she destroyed this man's image??OR is it because he kept quiet without defending his self..or not writting his own book..you ladies should learn to move on when thimgs go wrong and not trying to paint your partner as the DEVIL..tonto is doing same thing..you ladies always good at playing VICTIM..YOUR PARTNER IS THE DEVIL WHILE YOU ARE THE SPOTLESS SAINT..

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by SmartyPants(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
She probably gon have to part with some cool cash to settle this case
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by 2shur: 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
until we syop acting like the fucking westerners
be the real African pride that we sre.
wtf
almost everyone in lag wants to live a fake life like kim khardasians.
from omotola
geneviv o
gurls staying in room in a flat..
gutter gals
celebeveryone is speaking phonetics.
ow i rem dsh bich tonto dike.
how her yahoo alibaba wire wire husband was the best on planet earth.
he was Gods gift.
same with this stupid toke makinwa shiit.
i think the basic problem we men are facing is dat women of these fucking days to much in a hurry
once they hear marriage.. ahh na dah time they will be very caring..loving..forming good gal/lady.
immediately afta marriage
the real character sets in.
facial make up and unlimited 4g lte bleaching of skin has been deceiving man since time immemorial.
i weep for naija
qualityovenbake:
Nowadays, the marriages our celebrities practise is an open marriages. A huge amount of coverage is given to media houses, books are being published about the couples private lives. At the beginning he is sweetest guy, compassionate, always puts me first and is the best friend and romantic partner I could ever wish for. In less than a year, he is a beast, a cheat and a wife beater, his unromantic e.t.c. Once you are divorce, for the sake of the child or children, move on with your lives, there isn't any need to open old wounds.
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by SmartyPants(m): 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
Berbierklaus:

She wrote about what he did to her.

I'm sure her lawyers will do a good job,he is getting nada.

let me simplify it for you:

If she was abused in anyway, the right channel to process her grievance was with the police and subsequently in a court of law. Since she never did so all along, when this case gets to court, the burden of evidence is entirely on her. This means that she must find reliable ways to prove that Maje Aiyida did indeed do all the things she claimed he did. How is she going to prove allegations of cheating and battery and what not?

Plus as Maje Aiyida's lawyers will surely point out, there is a strong case for malicious intent.
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by wonlasewonimi: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
seguno2:
Is defamation not different from LIBEL?
Which one is applicable for WRITTEN and published memoirs?

Defamation is the umbrella term for both of them.

Slander is the spoken word

Libel is the publishing

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by pokipoki: 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
Marriage is no achievement!!! There is no need to rush into it. Important lesson people should learn
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
This Babe is gonna cough out N200Mil ooooo, cos I see Anita coming up with her own lawsuit soon. I truly pity her and her advisers.
Now most of her friends will abandon her.

Reading through the early parts of that book, I became deeply angered by the thought process of most girls cum ladies.
Well, I believe Maje still loves her despite all, and he'll forgive if they both apologize to each other.

I hope others will learn from this.... My pain in this whole mess is the beautiful 12 years memory wasted

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by seguno2: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
Defamation is the umbrella term for both of them.

Slander is the spoken word

Libel is the publishing

Many thanks for the feedback and free education.
Cheers and have a nice weekend.
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by Berbierklaus(f): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

If she want pikin,she go get pikin lol
How na,na you go gve her belle grin
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by jordinsparkles(f): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dis one dey find money
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Berbierklaus:

How na,na you go gve her belle grin

please, my lil micheal phelps only swim for gold grin
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by sharpman1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Why do you think it's a wild goose chase?

What she did was illegal on all levels.Shes lucky he's only asking for 100million. If it's in saner climes this is enough to wreck her and no publishing company would have published that book without seeing a signed document of consent from Maje. Either that or they'll change the names.

If ALL what she wrote is the TRUTH, nothing illegal has been done.

He will get nothing if she can prove it happened to her......AND she does not need his consent to publish the truth.

As long as what she published is true and she has proof.

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
sharpman1:

If ALL what she wrote is the TRUTH, nothing illegal has been done.

He will get nothing if she can prove it happened to her......AND she does not need his consent to publish the truth.

As long as what she published is true and she has proof.

There is no way everything she wrote there is the truth biko...I'm sure if Maje and Anita tell their stories too, Toke will commit suicide lol
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by Berbierklaus(f): 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

please, my lil micheal phelps only swim for gold grin
Hehehehe.gold kwa.

I still think this woman have been wronged,I hope she will be able to win the case in court,dunno know tho
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Hehehehe.gold kwa.

I still think this woman have been wronged,I hope she will be able to win the case in court,dunno know tho

that one concern her biko lol
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by Berbierklaus(f): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
chukagates:
.."only a lawsuit" really "wide goose chase" really? from what you jst typed i knw the type of person you are ...NEVER UNDERESTIMATE the LAW AND THE COURT...do you know how much she destroyed this man's image??OR is it because he kept quiet without defending his self..or not writting his own book..you ladies should learn to move on when thimgs go wrong and not trying to paint your partner as the DEVIL..tonto is doing same thing..you ladies always good at playing VICTIM..YOUR PARTNER IS THE DEVIL WHILE YOU ARE THE SPOTLESS SAINT..
Now that you know the type of person I am,has the knowledge added to your bank account and reduced mine?
Like do you know me from anywhere?
Next time just pass your message across without sounding foolish biko
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by Berbierklaus(f): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

that one concern her biko lol
Lolz.

I really do pity this celebrities,but them too do,I remember all the romantic things they do then,how he surprised at at work blah blah blah.
I hate that kind of publicity
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by mulattoclaroo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
Maje Ayida should not only sue for damages but also make Toke Makinwa issued an unresolved apology to his person. Toke went too far. If she felt aggrieved she should have channeled it to the appropriate authorities and not making a mountain out of a tea cup. Is she the first person to have had a bad marriage? Why are the likes of Toke, Tonto and the average Nigerian girl fond of playing victims whenever a relationship goes bad? From what I'm seeing Maje might just be the victim here. No man dissolves a marraige overnight. They might have been things he may have been enduring in silence that he didn't want the world to know.
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by DisGuy: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Abegi this case fit last 12years lol

Can any lawyer please remind us of at least three cases that have been concluded and how much was the final compensation granted by courts , no be 250k end am last last?

at most he will get an apology grin
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Lolz.

I really do pity this celebrities,but them too do,I remember all the romantic things they do then,how he surprised at at work blah blah blah.
I hate that kind of publicity

Most of them wey too do na fake...I mean see aunty Tonto.

But check them MJ, Omotola and Chioma
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
He will lose his filing/ legal fees. Window dressing suit.
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by mekybabe1: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Things fall apart..
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by Kobicove(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
The real drama is about to begin...

Frankly speaking N100 million is quite small...if it were me I would go for a cool N500million!

The lady went to far in her fictitious book
Re: Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa by Crixina(f): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
I saw this coming...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta / Yung6ix: “Davido Has Set The Record, Every Man Must Work Hard For His Woman”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.