Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Size Doesn't Matter!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Size Doesn't Matter!. (13993 Views)

Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / When Love Is Truely Blind,size Doesn't Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2017
Happy Weekend guys!, so yesterday I came across a thread where romancelanders were discussing about "Big" and "small" dick size. Some ladies said "the bigger the better" well, I used to be of the same opinion that the "bigger" the better up on till I met a guy with a size I can't describe.

I had a job I was to deliver within two weeks, so the place I often visit was an industrial zone, usually at 12 staffs are out to have lunch. This guy was very tall with broad shoulders like he did his gyms perfectly, just so you all know what he looked liked: he is a perfect replica of John Dumelo in body building.

We would always walk pass each other and to be frank I was crushing on him but just won't let a Nigerian guy know, eventually he approached me, we talked and exchanged contacts, fast forward to a week later he asked me out but I didn't say "yes" immediately, I did a week after and we started dating.

His job was demanding, we would only meet during his leisure time at work cos he works from Monday to Sunday. Two months down the line, we've not had sex and we loved each other, I always know when a guy is in love with me. He called me one day and as we were talking he said my voice gave him an erection. grin As someone I would love to do anything with we agreed to have sex the next day. The night before: sleep left me, I was anticipating at what the sex would look like.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 25, 2017
so u expected to see giant yam tuber but saw carrot down dere abi? cheesy i know hw dis story ends na cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 25, 2017
lefulefu:
so u expected to see giant yam tuber but saw carrot down dere abi? cheesy i know hw dis story ends na cheesy
Writing!. grin

With his height and body building, I wasn't expecting less. grin
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 25, 2017
Finally I dosed off, I was happy that morning cos I'll be going to see my love hours later, by 11:am I was at his house(konji na bastard). grin

He had this two seater settee in his room just by one extreme, after gisting for few minutes we moved to the room, he sat on the sofa and I sat on his legs, then we started kissing. I was wet while I could feel how erected his dick was but couldn't tell if it's "big" or "small". I removed it from his boxers and sat on it at that time we were moaning with pleasure. Then he undressed me and dropped me on his bed, the sex was great, he had cum and needed to change the cd for another round. While he was changing it, I stood on the bed and walked towards the edge while he was wondering what I was upto, I jumped on him. grin At this point the "wall" was the only thing he had in mind, so he leaned my back against the wall and tried to put his dick in but it wouldn't stay, it kept slipping out(my pussy isn't the borehole kind) have not loosed body count.

He kept trying but it wouldn't stay, I began wondering cos have had sex with my ex on same position and his stayed, so I decided to place it myself, I realized it was very small but I didn't let it bother me cos he was ontop of his game.

He immediately moved me to the couch, which was were we had our last round, that was the best sex have had in my life that for weeks everything was playing in my head. grin whenever I say to myself that his dick was small something else in me tells me "it didn't matter cos he could use it".

To all those guys with small dicks, just know how to use it to your advantage, some guys with the bigger sizes are practically useless on bed cos they feel being endowed down there is enough...it isn't!.

Cc:lalasticlala.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2017
kimbra:
Writing!. grin

With his height and body building, I wasn't expecting less. grin
as i expected grin grin grin grin..anyway waiting 4 ur story

3 Likes

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Timelezz: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2017
@OP, size does matter for ladies. Although there are exceptions. Some women do have their nerve endings wired not so deep in their pussies so the average dick can always ignite those nerves easily without slogging.

Other ladies do have their pleasure nerves located in the base of the pussy which only an elongated dick can stroke. And even for ladies who don't require depth for intense pleasure, the sensation of a long dick traveling down uncharted territory is by itself pleasure on its own , never even mentioning the virgin spots only long dicks can stroke.

P.S John dumelo has also been on the fleshy side.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 25, 2017
Timelezz:
@OP, size does matter for ladies. Although there are exceptions. Some women do have their nerve endings wired not so deep in their pussies so the average dick can always ignite those nerves easily without slogging.

Other ladies do have their pleasure nerves located in the base of the pussy which only an elongated dick can stroke. And even for ladies who don't require depth for intense pleasure, the sensation of a long dick traveling down uncharted territory is by itself pleasure on its own , never even mentioning the virgin spots only long dicks can stroke.

P.S John dumelo has also been on the fleshy side.
I just updated. I think otherwise. grin

4 Likes

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by AlexCk: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2017
Nawa o

All these topics about length(male) and depth(female) grin grin cheesy
Una no dey tire ni,

Just thought of something, imagine nature made it possible to impregnate a female through 'kissing' also.
Lol, weird
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Dayhorla: 11:26am On Feb 25, 2017
lefulefu:
as i expected grin grin grin grin..anyway waiting 4 ur story
you and this your popcorn ehn
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2017
kimbra:
Finally I dosed off, I was happy that morning cos I'll be going to see my love hours later, by 11:am I was at his house(konji na bastard). grin

He had this two settee sofa in his room just by one extreme, after gisting for few minutes we moved to the room, he sat on the sofa and I sat on his legs, then we started kissing. I was wet while I could feel how erected his dick was but couldn't tell if it's "big" or "small". I removed it from his boxer and sat on it at that time we were moaning with pleasure. Then he undressed me and dropped me on his bed, the sex was great, he has cum and needed to change the cd for another round. While he was changing it, I stood on the bed and walked towards the edge while he was wondering what I was upto, I jumped on him. grin At this point the "wall" was the only thing he had in mind, so he leaned my back against the wall and tried to put his dick in but it wouldn't stay, it kept slipping out(my pussy isn't the borehole kind) have not loosed body count.

He kept trying but it wouldn't stay, I began wondering cos have had sex with my ex on same position and his stayed, so I decided to place it myself, I realized it was very small but I didn't let it bother me cos he was ontop of his game.

He immediately moved me to the couch, which was were we had our last round, that was the best sex have had in my life that for weeks everything was playing in my head. grin whenever I say to myself that his dick was small something else in me tells me "it didn't matter cos he could use it".

To all those guys with small dicks, just know how to use it to your advantage, some guys with the bigger sizes are practically useless on bed cos they feel being endowed down there is enough...it isn't!.

Why do I feel this a guy?

12 Likes

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2017
myking95:

Why?, because is difficult for girls to express themselves?.

5 Likes

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by mrkay101(m): 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lol... The babe had to open a whole new account jst so she could share this story grin

I'll say size doesn't really mata. If some girls can cum jst by fingering. I think the issue of size mostly has to do with the ego of we guys and what the media has turned it in to.

Big sizes are mostly good 4 showing off.

Personally speaking I'm on the average and I can say I've had a few girls still wanting to get down with me

10 Likes

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Stevengerd(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
Size Doesnt Matter, It Depends On How U Use It.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
mrkay101:
Lol... The babe had to open a whole new account jst so she could share this story grin

I'll say size doesn't really mata. If some girls can cum jst by fingering. I think the issue of size mostly has to do with the ego of we guys and what the media has turned it in to.

Big sizes are mostly good 4 showing off.

Personally speaking I'm on the average and I can say I've had a few girls still wanting to get down with me
I just decided to add one to my main for freelancing. grin
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
Size Doesnt Matter, It Depends On How U Use It.
Exactly.
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dayhorla:

you and this your popcorn ehn
na so we see am ooo grin
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by mrkay101(m): 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
kimbra:
I just decided to add one to my main for freelancing. grin

Lol ur other account is quit known...

So u can say ur mind without wondering who's going to see it
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
mrkay101:

Lol ur other account is quit known...

So u can say ur mind without wondering who's going to see it
No!, things like this scare people. grin
You want my nl crush to varnish?. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by mrmrmister: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
What is dick?
Never heard of that

3 Likes

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by mrkay101(m): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
kimbra:
No!, things like this scare people. grin
You want my nl crush to varnish?. cheesy grin

Lol.. Wats scary abt wat u said?
U were among the non-believers of small dicks but now u've been converted. cheesy cheesy

No guy shud be scared
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
mrkay101:

Lol.. Wats scary abt wat u said?
U were among the non-believers of small dicks but now u've been converted. cheesy cheesy

No guy shud be scared
Alright. grin

1 Like

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by mrkay101(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
kimbra:
Alright. grin

I think I can guess ur main handle
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
mrkay101:

I think I can guess ur main handle
Alright. grin

1 Like

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
kimbra:

He had this two settee sofa in his room just by one extreme, after gisting for few minutes we moved to the room, he sat on the sofa and I sat on his legs, then we started kissing. I was wet while I could feel how erected his dick was but couldn't tell if it's "big" or "small". I removed it from his boxer and sat on it at that time we were moaning with pleasure. Then he undressed me and dropped me on his bed, the sex was great, he has cum and needed to change the cd for another round. While he was changing it, I stood on the bed and walked towards the edge while he was wondering what I was upto, I jumped on him. grin At this point the "wall" was the only thing he had in mind, so he leaned my back against the wall and tried to put his dick in but it wouldn't stay, it kept slipping out(my pussy isn't the borehole kind) have not loosed body count.

To all those guys with small dicks, just know how to use it to your advantage, some guys with the bigger sizes are practically useless on bed cos

they feel being endowed down there is enough...it isn't!.
hmmm very educative cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...hope una don hear oo

5 Likes

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jesu! Come see blue film @trapqueen77 and benita27 shocked

2 Likes

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
lefulefu:

hmmm very educative cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...hope una don hear oo
Really?, let me call my friend.

Cc: SINZ grin
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
redbeans:
Jesu! Come see blue film @trapqu.een77 and ben.ita27 shocked
See lefulefu. grin cheesy

Which one is blue film again here?.
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by SINZ: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
kimbra:
Cc: SIN.Z grin
LOL, am I your friend? grin
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
SINZ:

LOL, am I your friend? grin
Lol, you want to deny me?. grin
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
myking95:

grin
Bro, na that usher bros for your church he be o.
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
kimbra:

Cc: SINZ grin
call am na grin grin grin.dem no go miss dis one cheesy cheesy
Dextology come read tory na cheesy
preetythicksme u needed here cheesy
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by youngdanee(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jeez you couldn't even do the drama well, I knew your main just reading the first part. But since you're a friend, I'll keep your lil secret wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Pay This Girl 30k Per Night - See What She Sent Me (video / Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? / When 'love' Makes You Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.