Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

.. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / .. (1236 Views)

Deexpress Logistics / Let's Talk Haulage And Logistics Business In Nigeria. / What Is The Best Logistics Company In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.. by UcheLogistics(f): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: .. by SundryInfo: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
I wish to notify Nairalanders (especially those into importation) of the gross disservice I am presently suffering in the hands of UCSHIPPING (UcheLogistics) - a shipping agent that ships from China.

The importation business, especially one that involves 3rd party shipping like theirs, hinges solely on prompt, effective and reliable communication. But this is exactly one of the areas UCShipping have failed in. Their 2 contact persons in China – Lily and Uche - finds it extremely difficult to communicate via chats and even calls.

Usually, I direct my queries to both persons, but Uche would direct me to Lily, and Lily would ignore my messages. The very few times she managed to respond to me, her responses are so vague, with little details and she constantly referred me to their site to get answers for which she can very easily reply me immediately via chats. It was only on occasions that I messaged her on how dissatisfied I was by her communication that she dropped more detailed messages.

I would have thought that they are probably extremely busy over there, hence their indisposition to communicate, but I have other shipping agents I do business with and they communicate well enough.

Now to the crux of the matter.

Lily confirmed my goods arrived their China office on Friday last 2weeks and I immediately directed her to ship that same day using their Normal shipment that takes 7days. As usually, my message went unanswered. It was until I rattled her with an angry voicenote on the Sunday of that weekend that she promised to check on Monday. On Monday she confirmed that it was shipped that Friday she received it.

Today makes it 11days since it was shipped and the last time I communicated with Lily, Uche and their Nigeria rep, Ngozi, they all gave contradictory information regarding the status of my goods.

Lily said Ngozi must have received it along with goods that arrived yesterday. Uche said Ngozi will receive it today. But Ngozi, with whom I have been in constant touch and who seems to have the most reliable information, confirmed that she hasn’t received my goods.

Based on my experience in this importation business, I strongly suspect that my goods are either yet to be shipped or were not shipped as at when they purported it to be shipped, and UCshipping have refused to do the due diligence of checking their stock over there and communicating with their Naija rep here. Besides, na like this person dey take hear story o

I therefore appeal to Nairalanders to prevail on UCShipping to provide the real status of my goods. I apologize for shipping with them and I wont make that mistake again.

(1) (Reply)

The New Gold In Town; CRAYFISH BUSINESS / Amazing Blackberry N10,000 Report / Customisation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.