Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments (3853 Views)

Become A Tingg Mobile Money Agent, Earn Up To 250k / Please Who Knows About Tingg(financial Organization) And Being An Agent?? / Become A Tingg Agent - Make More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, on the 20th of February which was a Monday, I ran out of phcn units. Going through nairaland, I saw an ad of what was supposed to be a free and convenient way of paying bills, Tingg.com.ng aka Cellulant . I immediately pulled my card to fund my wallet after opening one. First off, I was charged a certain percentage to make a deposit, I also didn't get the value I deposited in the wallet. I had to make several calls to their unprofessional customer care before my wallet was eventually funded. I was relieved, it got to the part I had to buy the unit,and there was an error. I also tried withdrawing the money to my bank account without success. I put a call through to them again and was told they ve an unresolved issue which they won't be fixing soon. My question is why let people make deposits when they can't get their money out.
Relevant authorities should pls look into this.
Thanks.
Re: Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments by delishpot: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2017
419 people are taking over Nigeria. How on earth do people just pull out their cards to fund strange unverified financial businesses is what amazes me.
Re: Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments by topsam1(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
Hello Nairalanders, on the 20th of February which was a Monday, I ran out of phcn units. Going through nairaland, I saw an ad of what was supposed to be a free and convenient way of paying bills, Tingg.com.ng aka Cellulant . I immediately pulled my card to fund my wallet after opening one. First off, I was charged a certain percentage to make a deposit, I also didn't get the value I deposited in the wallet. I had to make several calls to their unprofessional customer care before my wallet was eventually funded. I was relieved, it got to the part I had to buy the unit,and there was an error. I also tried withdrawing the money to my bank account without success. I put a call through to them again and was told they ve an unresolved issue which they won't be fixing soon. My question is why let people make deposits when they can't get their money out.
Thanks.

Thank God I haven't fell for this, just read about them last night and was not convinced...exactly the reason I haven't opened one...naija people shaa
Re: Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments by Fortissimo502: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2017
delishpot:
419 people are taking over Nigeria. How on earth do people just pull out their cards to fund strange unverified financial businesses is what amazes me.

cheesy
Re: Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments by Trunaijian: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Guys please kindly check the official PHCN website for recommended platforms for electricity payments via e channels.
Re: Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments by Eghosa1(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
I use payelectricitybills.com

It's tested and trusted!
Re: Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments by DBlackCeazer(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Eghosa1:
I use payelectricitybills.com

It's tested and trusted!
I ve learnt my lesson. I would rather go to phcn office to get units.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments by Eghosa1(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
I ve learnt my lesson. I would rather go to phcn office to get units.

Good morning.

Sorry you had to go through this. At any point you want to try out an online platform again, use www.payelectricitybills.com ... They've been in this business for years.
Re: Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments by anujob68(m): 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I strongly disagree with this post, i have used the platform more that 3 times now, and it has been good, maybe you just have a bad day.
Re: Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments by kennybro: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
for me this is the only service i use anytime i want to transfer money to my mum in the village. www.tingg.com.ng i even used it to pay my school fees.
must have had network issue when you tried it. but you eventually got your account funded. abi
Re: Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments by Chimel1960: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ooh wow this is new, because I have been using this platform for a long while now. Tingg.com.ng is even the safest I have used so far, the transactions have been quiet seamless. I even used it to transfer up to #150,000 today sef. I have also been using it to disburse cash to my workers as a route to avoid all these bank charges, and I have never been charged for all these transactions.
DBlackCeazer:
Thanks.
Re: Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments by learnine: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Chimel1960:
Ooh wow this is new, because I have been using this platform for a long while now. Tingg.com.ng is even the safest I have used so far, the transactions have been quiet seamless. I even used it to transfer up to #150,000 today sef. I have also been using it to disburse cash to my workers as a route to avoid all these bank charges, and I have never been charged for all these transactions.
i totally agree with you, the user experience on platform is so nice that i had to put up a free advert for them. never rilli experienced what the Op is saying though.Maybe the guy called in on a bad day! overall i give the system 80% jare! when compared to others out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments by DBlackCeazer(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
Chimel1960:
you a lie bro, Its over 10 days now and my money is still stuck.
Re: Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments by madugu1346: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
This guy sef, I have been using this platform for more than two years now. I use it to transfer to bank, pay my bills, buy airtime and schedule bulk SMS. Asides to CLEAR YOUR DOUBTS CBN DOES NOT GIVE LICENSE TO SCAMMERS. there are rules which you must meet to get the license. YOU TOO CAN BROWSE CBN site to see approved mobile money platforms. Our problems Nigerians is we don't read. Pls read and have knowledge of any platform before you use it. THANK YOU
Re: Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments by seunolusegun: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is quite strange, I have been using this tingg.com.ng to pay my gotv bills, buy airtime, and also do transfers to bank with no issue. The platform is very stable, I have had no cause to regret doing my transactions with tingg. So my brother, the claim is not true, u might just had a bad day the other day, its very unfortunate. But I bet it with you TINGG is the THING.
Re: Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments by Chimel1960: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2017
Call their customer care line guy and stop crying fowl, because I am not demented like you here is their number, 234 (0)803 323 2059 or 09036728183 and OP don't ever call me a liar again
DBlackCeazer:
you a lie bro, Its over 10 days now and my money is still stuck.
Re: Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2017
Chimel1960:
Call their customer care line guy and stop crying fowl, because I am not demented like you here is their number, 234 (0)803 323 2059 or 09036728183 and OP don't ever call me a liar again
hey, I am not exchanging words with you, if you read my posts, you'll come across a line where I said I called their customer care agents severally. If you ve a better suggestion, contribute or move on.
Re: Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2017
anujob68:
Hello Everyone,

I strongly disagree with this post, i have used the platform more that 3 times now, and it has been good, maybe you just have a bad day.
when was the last time you used the site, cause I did last week Monday and I am yet to get my money back, even as it's still in the wallet.
Re: Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments by lottomkyes200: 12:02am On Oct 20, 2019
I have been usingnitrd even today I did transaction in hundred of thousands and am cool with it.

(1) (Reply)

. / Digital Marketing Strategy To Take Your Business To Next Level / Stretch Marks Removal Remedy (oriflame)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.