Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,642 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) (4185 Views)

Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) / Who Knows This Man Who Died In Accident In Ogun State? (Photos) / Who Knows This Young Man Who Was Killed In A Fatal Accident In Kaduna. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by liquidmetall: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Please fellas...good morning all
Please this guy with the pics below scammed me to the tune of 100k in this harsh economy o,
All in the name of procuring oman football visa o
He goes by the name araonye fatai owoseni
He is in ibadan ,
Travel i no travel o
To pay my money back now na problem
He has blocked me on whatsapp

Note::i have our whatsapp conversation intact and all the fake documents he sent me( visa,invitation,ticket)

It was 150k that i was meant to pay originally but along the line I found out he was fake by then i have paid 100k to him

Will reveal everything as we go on , people are heartless

[b][/b]update
His friends on nairaland saw this thread about him and informed him and he unblocked me immediately asking me for my account number and told me he will pay me and that i should get ready to go face his lawyer ,i told him he should get ready to face mine for scamming me and defrauding me
So he kept quiet ,since then like two weeks now he has been dribbling me ,today ,tomorrow,next weekend.

Telling me we should take things easy ,but he was not easy when he was collecting my money and using it to flex nite club and pop champagne then uploading it for me to see

Cc:lalasticlala
Please front page this guy is heartless ,i have out whatsapp chat, and all oda scam documents he sent me

Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by liquidmetall: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2017
his instagram account

Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by ademasta(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2017
Don't worry God will catch him for you.
Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by liquidmetall: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2017
am not stopping here too..will expose him on facebook
just like his face the guy is mean and heartless

the way he was requesting for money , was pressuring me to send the remaining balance when he knew the scam was about to be exposed,
day in day out he was calling my phone
thankGod i didnt oblige him

God will expose you
Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 25, 2017
Foot agent... Careful ooo
Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by Antina(f): 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
In this recession period, and he would want to make a good life from the money! Hmmn, people are so heartless.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by liquidmetall: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
Antina:
In this recession period, and he would want to make a good life from the money! Hmmn, people are so heartless.

my sister o
what he has been telling me is soon,soon ,since january

if i reveal to u our chats u will cry
this guy is very heartless
i was introduced to this man from my friend that played the same academy with me ,during our academy days,

he scammed me and d guy

myfriend dosent have the liver to confront him

we wer 4 footballers that he scammed

now he has blocked me on whatsapp
Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by dominique(f): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Didn't you meet him physically before transferring money to him? Is he on nairaland? If yes, kindly provide his username as well as his phone number(s). Sorry about your loss, May God compensate you in multifolds. Wishing you success in your football career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by worry357: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Very Very wrong to accuse a person and give all their personal details
WITHOUT PROOF!

For all we know this is a lovers tiff and the person could be quite innocent!.
Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by liquidmetall: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
dominique:
Didn't you meet him physically before transferring money to him? Is he on nairaland? If yes, kindly provide his username as well as his phone number(s). Sorry about your loss, May God compensate you in multifolds. Wishing you success in your football career

thanks for your concern

i didnt meet him personally but my close friend who was my team mate in my previous club introduced him to me
the visa was done for the four of us and he took all the money ,my friend trusted him to the extent that even when it was glaring that we r being defrauded he couldnt see it till the guy started telling us story , now he hasblocked me on whatsapp

he is not on nairaland but i have no other option cos he told me he wil like to see what i can do ,so i had to bring it to nairaland cos i feel he may have friends and relations who might know him here ,will also do that on instagram

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by liquidmetall: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
worry357:
Very Very wrong to accuse a person and give all their personal details
WITHOUT PROOF!

For all we know this is a lovers tiff and the person could be quite innocent!.

oga hope u know what u r saying

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by kidman96(m): 6:39am On Feb 26, 2017
liquidmetall:
Please fellas...good morning all
Please this guy with the pics below scammed me to the tune of 100k in this harsh economy o,
All in the name of procuring oman football visa o
He goes by the name araonye fatai owoseni
He is in ibadan ,
Travel i no travel o
To pay my money back now na problem
He has blocked me on whatsapp

Note::i have our whatsapp conversation intact and all the fake documents he sent me( visa,invitation,ticket)

It was 150k that i was meant to pay originally but along the line I found out he was fake by then i have paid 100k to him

Will reveal everything as we go on , people are heartless

you see person with that kind face you dey do business with am.

14 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by Tay16(f): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
kidman96:

you see person with that kind face you dey do business with am.
i wanted to say the same thing

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 02, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef angry

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by liquidmetall: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
This scammer has refused to pay me..what sort of wickedness is this eh

I messaged him on his instagram post now begging him to pay me my money
Since january

Its not even only me,he scammed other players and dared us nothing will happen....
Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by Jungpablo: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
doh
Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by Rexnegro(m): 1:32am On Jan 03, 2018
Na wa o wicked people everywhere so help us God
Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by justwise(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by kellz0(m): 7:28am On Mar 20, 2020
THERES NOTHING LIKE OMAN FOOTBALL VISA!! YOU CAN ONLY COME HERE WITH 2YEARS WORKING VISA AND THE COUNTRY IS NOT ISSUING VISA TO NIGERIAN GIRLS AND NO AGENT CAN HELP YOU PROCESS OMANI VISA BECAUSE YOUR VISA MUST BE PROCESSED BY AN OMANI (your sponsor) and also have it in mind that Oman is expensive to live in and there’s no hustling work in Oman!! None!! Except you’re lucky to be teaching in India school!!

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by Ola260: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
kellz0:
THERES NOTHING LIKE OMAN FOOTBALL VISA!! YOU CAN ONLY COME HERE WITH 2YEARS WORKING VISA AND THE COUNTRY IS NOT ISSUING VISA TO NIGERIAN GIRLS AND NO AGENT CAN HELP YOU PROCESS OMANI VISA BECAUSE YOUR VISA MUST BE PROCESSED BY AN OMANI (your sponsor) and also have it in mind that Oman is expensive to live in and there’s no hustling work in Oman!! None!! Except you’re lucky to be teaching in India school!!
Hey bro. Pls do u reside in Oman? Got some enquires
Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by kellz0(m): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ola260:

Hey bro. Pls do u reside in Oman? Got some enquires
Yes but There’s no JOB in Oman And cost of living is HIGH
Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by Ola260: 8:34am On Apr 03, 2020
kellz0:
Yes but There’s no JOB in Oman And cost of living is HIGH
Got an uncle processing a working visa for me (teaching to be precise). Don't know if it actually valid since have heard a lot about corny traits of these agents.
Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by kellz0(m): 12:51am On Apr 04, 2020
Ola260:

Got an uncle processing a working visa for me (teaching to be precise). Don't know if it actually valid since have heard a lot about corny traits of these agents.
The only way to come to Oman is a 2years working visa.. if he’s sure about the teaching job then you are lucky.. but if you tell me about how he told you he’s going about the process for you, I can know if he’s lying or not!
Re: Who Knows This Guy? (football scammer) by Ola260: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2020
I think he's doing that through a company. Cos i had my document attested at ministries (education and foreign affairs) before submitting them to him. Now he said my document are in Oman and everything is into place

(1) (Reply)

92-Years-Old Man Has Not Cut His Hair For 80 Years In Vietnam(Photos) / Flight To India / How Much Is The Fare From Lagos To Warri By Bus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.