Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

What can I do in this situation? Please suggest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What can I do in this situation? Please suggest (497 Views)

Which Song Would You Sing In This Situation / If You Have A Dirty Mind, You Will Laugh At This Situation Read More: Https://ww / Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What can I do in this situation? Please suggest by ikbnice(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2017
I happened to discover something disgusting about a popular product taken by millions of Nigerians daily which is produced by one of the popular mills in the country.
The absurdity is not easily noticed as it takes takes the same colour of the edible product.
Now, what should I do considering the fact that you reading this might have or might still take that same product today?
What are the steps to take as regards this?
Re: What can I do in this situation? Please suggest by AliWoods: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2017
You're here because you are obviously torn between choices. Blowing the whistle can simply involve notifying the appropriate regulatory body with the discrepancies and any worthwhile information. That can simply be done online. Or you can decide to hold your peace if you feel that you cannot go through with it. Both decisions come with their attendant consequences which you must weigh thoroughly and ready your mind for. At the end, you must only do what you believe to be right, cause you will live with the consequences of your decision.
Re: What can I do in this situation? Please suggest by ikbnice(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2017
AliWoods:
You're here because you are obviously torn between choices. Blowing the whistle can simply involve notifying the appropriate regulatory body with the discrepancies and any worthwhile information. That can simply be done online. Or you can decide to hold your peace if you feel that you cannot go through with it. Both decisions come with their attendant consequences which you must weigh thoroughly and ready your mind for. At the end, you must only do what you believe to be right, cause you will live with the consequences of your decision.
Exactly the dilemma am into. But I keep wondering how much harm it must have caused, is causing and will still cause to millions of people. I started taking it as at November, I have been to general hospital three times to treat typhoid, am still on medication as at now- taking amoxicilin, levofloxacin and metronidazole.
I can't possibly go against a very big company like that. There out to be a way to reveal this
Re: What can I do in this situation? Please suggest by AliWoods: 11:58am On Feb 25, 2017
ikbnice:

Exactly the dilemma am into. But I keep wondering how much harm it must have caused, is causing and will still cause to millions of people. I started taking it as at November, I have been to general hospital three times to treat typhoid, am still on medication as at now- taking amoxicilin, levofloxacin and metronidazole.
I can't possibly go against a very big company like that. There out to be a way to reveal this
Is it possible to prove scientifically that the product is defective? Observations can be helpful in pointing us to the right direction but you will need hard facts to lay on them.
You'll also need to know what regulations the product has Failed and how injurious it is to health.
I don't know for a fact if we have a consumer protection council and their mode of operation, that is if we have one. But the research can lead you to something helpful.
A complaint to nafdac and SON can come in handy, plus get across to any non gov'tal organization that deals with such matters. I'll ask Google and see what I can dig up.

(1) (Reply)

5 Facts Worth Knowing!! / The Leaked Pictures Are Fake- Pastor Suleiman's Wife / Leave My Man Alone {MERCY JOHNSON}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.