Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) (53238 Views)

IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) / New Bikini Photos Of Rukky Sanda / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by adellam16(f): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Perhaps because she's not a gullible fool & knows that the majority of South Africans are good people.
yea right na true.
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by soos: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
That her own cop of donkrinyo angry shocked... cheesy tongue
If she get liver to touch those lion , make she come over to 9geria and visit osogbo zoo. grin grin grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
I no fit marry this kind woman oooo.. Juat imagine what will happen when this kind of lady catches you on another woman cheesy cheesy
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by sameagles(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
Blood is thicker than water
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by barallanee(f): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked ah cannot talk o
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by barallanee(f): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
OMG cry!!!ah dnt knw who hate dis animal more Dan me shocked
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmm Benin Girl.
And please if try play with every animal Crocodile should be d last u should temper with
It has no chill at all
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by barallanee(f): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
BIA3:
9ice dey swallow spit grin grin
lol cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Olaiya26: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Why you no open your yarnsh make e enter?
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by emmy85: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
That 9ice picture is photoshopped.
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by dmltoyin(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
I xant do dah shrrr for a dollar
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by effiom1988: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
food 4 dis crocs if she dy fall
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by ItzChizzyBaby1(f): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ruky get mind sha.
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Seems una no know say these big babes,run girls and actresses use charms. Ignorance is a disease! Shine ya eyes oh!! undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by davidif: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nnamddi:
Meanwhile, 9ice Is On Panic Mode with His Own.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/actress-rukky-sanda-poses-with-huge-python.html

Hahahahahahahahahajahaha that 9ice pic is priceless!
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
Haute:
She's prolly an adrenaline junkie like me. LuvU2 , are you an adrenaline junkie too? cheesy
where do you get ur adrenaline from? Am interested in buying
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
She likes big snake cheesy
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by skillz111(m): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
darbeelicous:
so men are snakes Abi?
ever wondered why dbang called that thing a anaconda
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Dermie: 3:12am On Feb 26, 2017
Danimighty7:
9ice ;D9ice
Kai
He resemble person wey Snake son already bite sef

grin His reaction might be as a result of the tingling sensation from the snake's skin to his unclothed body. wink
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Perhaps because she's not a gullible fool & knows that the majority of South Africans are good people.
But why do you guys like attacking and killing foreigners?
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
But why do you guys like attacking and killing foreigners?

Ask the ones that do it because I can't possibly know what motivates criminal behaviour/mentality. But I'll tell you this though, some of the foreigners have misconceptions & nasty ass attitudes towards South Africans.
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Ask the ones that do it because I can't possibly know what motivates criminal mentality. But I'll tell you this though, some of the foreigners have misconceptions & nasty ass attitudes towards South Africans.
That's good justification for attacking and killing them?
Wow! I'm impressed
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
That's good justification for attacking and killing them?
Wow! I'm impressed

Don't twist my words. I said I don't know why those who kill them do it. The part you bolded is just my personal opinion & I don't go on a killing spree over it.
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Don't twist my words. I said I don't know why those who kill them do it. The part you bolded is just my personal opinion & I don't go on a killing spree over it.
not twisting. I understand you very well

It's just your opinion of why 'they' attack and kill foreigners which is justifiable
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
not twisting. I understand you very well

It's just your opinion of why 'they' attack and kill foreigners which is justifiable

No, you THINK you're getting what I'm saying but you don't. Which part of "I don't know why" is hard for you to understand? Let me put it this way since you seem hell bent to make this about my personal opinion- a foreigner with deluded ideas about South Africans may get an argument out of me but it may be a different story with someone else. I'm not saying that is the case or that it's even justifiable. It's just that some are easily driven to violence, depending on situation.
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZarZar:

No, you THINK you're getting what I'm saying but you don't. Which part of "I don't know why" is hard for you to understand? Let me put it this way since you seem hell bent to make this about my personal opinion- a foreigner with deluded ideas about South Africans may get an argument out of me but it may be a different story with someone else. I'm not saying that is the case or that it's even justifiable. It's just that some are easily driven to violence, depending on situation.
hmmmm honestly, I got your point and opinion, everything!
I wouldn't wanna go further on that topic tho cuz it seems it's getting all heated up. You flaring lol
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
hmmmm honestly, I got your point and opinion, everything!
I wouldn't wanna go further on that topic tho cuz it seems it's getting all heated up. You flaring lol

Flaring? Not even close! This is how I speak. I got strong opinions, so maybe it translate differently with written word, since you can't read my facial expression.
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Flaring? Not even close! This is how I speak. I got strong opinions, so maybe it translate differently with written word, since you can't read my facial expression.
Really? You speak though and hard with lot of emotions? I bet you'd slap anybody who interrupts you when you trying to pass your opinion across. Wouldn't you?

You must be Leo
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Really? You speak though and hard with lot of emotions? I bet you'd slap anybody who interrupts you when you trying to pass your opinion across. Wouldn't you?

You must be Leo

LOL, I'm just a passionate speaker with strong opinions. That's one of the negative traits about being an Aquarius wink I'm very friendly though & I hate violence, hence I do not understand why some people do the things they do.

You sensed emotions in my post, you must be a Cancer tongue
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
tolexy007:

but u can hold and suck dic******k

Why are you people savage like this Na grin grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZarZar:

LOL, I'm just a passionate speaker with strong opinions. That's one of the negative traits about being an Aquarius wink I'm very friendly though & I hate violence, hence I do not understand why some people do the things they do.

You sensed emotions in my post, you must be a Cancer tongue
Hahaha why do I have this feeling you spied on me. Like seriously? How you figure I'm cancer? Lol. I truly am

But emotional speakers scare me tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter / Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) / Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.