Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) (15373 Views)

"Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor / Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) / 350 Imams Pray For Buhari's Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by slam7000(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Masters and PhD in what discipline??
Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by greaterlove001: 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
He is hale and hearty. He is just resting. Abi una no the hear?
Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by Longman6(m): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
freeze001:

Shut it please! Just shush!

sis, sarrki is a coward you dont need to shut him up,
Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by Longman6(m): 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:

I will not sis

I can conveniently put it that your likes caused Gej

The loss in last election.

The kind of hatred speech coming out from FFK & Fayose is not different from what you are exhibiting here

You need to grow past this

I will continually to educate you toll you are back to the main stream

when would you stop avoiding my questions.... are you sacred of the Truth?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by freeze001(f): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:

I will not sis
The kind of hatred speech coming out from FFK & Fayose is not different from what you are exhibiting here

Typical ostrich mentality; hide ur head in the sand and believe that all is well cos u can't see shït until you get ur arse bitten so bad u can barely make it out of ur hidey-hole.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by ifycent2: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nig never gat strength to pray for Our spirit man Buhari...

I think dat any country dat pray for our spirit man always benefits from Him.......

Nigeria never benefits from him....

Me stil de suspect our VP self........
Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by Longman6(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
freeze001:

Typical ostrich mentality; hide ur head in the sand and believe that all is well cos u can't see shït until you get ur arse bitten so bad u can barely make it out of ur hidey-hole.

Freeze help me remind Sarrki that i need answers to this sets of observations:

Sarrki,have noticed your actions on this forum and most admit that your zeal to propagate the failures of Apc is quit trilling. However you seem like an individual who has lost his moral compass and has decided to turn a blind eye to the logic of reasoning, it would always serve you well to develop your PR skills in other to make a tempoary successs of the path you are currently trending.Before i go on i must say that am neither a fan of APC or PDP so it would serve you well to know i dont owe my alligence to any of them.

Sarrki i would like you to tell me the ideology of the APC in a sentence, dont come with the generalized "We are democrats"

Point out one sector of the economy that has withneesed significant improvement in the last 18months.

What innovation is the Apc bringing to the table when about 23% of the 2017 budget would be used for Debt financing and 25% of the budget would be borrowed.

Admist a forex crises, the president of a country is incuring medical expenses in pounds and the federal ministry of information is trying to promote made in Nigerian goods and services

Buhari deposed a Civilian government in 1983 yet he was sworn in by a direct replica of the 1979 constitution in 2015... is that moral

Asides the Social investment plan of this administration noting else has been good, let me remind you of the number of firms that have left this country since 2015,

Gej might not be a good leader but you make a mess of Buhari whenever you abuse him by saying he was not sensitive.. remember when Gej wanted to increase fuel price he made Ngozi, Sanusi and Oshiomole enlighten the people first, he didnt stop the occupy Nigeria protest remember neither did he behave like Buhari who stoped an ordinary Musician

Who is that president in the world that stays out of his country for 25days, what is the name of that party that doubled inflation rate in less than two years despite an increase in fuel prices

Yaradua started with amnesty Buhari in all; wisdom started with millitary invassion...

Buhari is defending an SFG who is using millions to clear grass

Guy be objective if you are a patriots as you claim but if you really are a paid agent... i think you are not good at all, go and learn
Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by melejo(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:

I will not sis

When did you begin to learn civility? Fayose and FFK are way more civil than you. His likes made GEJ loss election and your like sent bubu to untimely London, ewu awusa. Inconsistent somebody, tomorrow you are abusing and insulting next you're making false peace. Don't worry bubu is coming back dead or alive
Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by JohnsonOlanre: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
M.Sc and PhD in Suicide Bombing, Al-taqqiya propaganda and Kaffuri Beheading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
slam7000:
Masters and PhD in what discipline??
Islamic studies, the same one terrorists organization leaders studied
Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by akigbemaru: 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Master and PhD students
Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Make professor emi.... join pray in wherever, kole work.
He should have d taste of what he cooked.
Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by eniaro(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
JOBLESS PHD

Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by Krisddon: 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Sudan? Ok... I see multiple Abdul Mutalabs in making. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by sarrki(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
melejo:
When did you begin to learn civility? Fayose and FFK are way more civil than you. His likes made GEJ loss election and your like sent bubu to untimely London, ewu awusa. Inconsistent somebody, tomorrow you are abusing and insulting next you're making false peace. Don't worry bubu is coming back dead or alive

Please show me where I have ever insulted anyone on this thread?
Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by Onechancearmy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
Prayers for a " hale and hearty" man? The stupidity of the HAUSA-FULL ANUS doesn't surprise me anymore.
Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by Ascom94(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
henryanna36:
Yesterday Nigerian students in Sudan under the auspices of elders forum (PhD and masters students) and some Nigerian Sudanese clerics and embassy officials held a special prayer session for Nigeria and the health of Mr President .Many students who have memorized the Quran read Quran from cover to cover and offered supplications for the quick recovery of President Muhammadu Buhari and his safe return to the country.Prayers were offered for the unity, peace and progress of Nigeria and protection against all ill winds and treacherous plots and actions by those who want to take the country off the course of genuine and positive development.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/nigerian-students-doing-masters-phd-in.html
na we be that
Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by ephi123(f): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
Longman6:

Freeze help me remind Sarrki that i need answers to this sets of observations:

Sarrki,have noticed your actions on this forum and most admit that your zeal to propagate the failures of Apc is quit trilling. However you seem like an individual who has lost his moral compass and has decided to turn a blind eye to the logic of reasoning, it would always serve you well to develop your PR skills in other to make a tempoary successs of the path you are currently trending.Before i go on i must say that am neither a fan of APC or PDP so it would serve you well to know i dont owe my alligence to any of them.

Sarrki i would like you to tell me the ideology of the APC in a sentence, dont come with the generalized "We are democrats"

Point out one sector of the economy that has withneesed significant improvement in the last 18months.

What innovation is the Apc bringing to the table when about 23% of the 2017 budget would be used for Debt financing and 25% of the budget would be borrowed.

Admist a forex crises, the president of a country is incuring medical expenses in pounds and the federal ministry of information is trying to promote made in Nigerian goods and services

Buhari deposed a Civilian government in 1983 yet he was sworn in by a direct replica of the 1979 constitution in 2015... is that moral

Asides the Social investment plan of this administration noting else has been good, let me remind you of the number of firms that have left this country since 2015,

Gej might not be a good leader but you make a mess of Buhari whenever you abuse him by saying he was not sensitive.. remember when Gej wanted to increase fuel price he made Ngozi, Sanusi and Oshiomole enlighten the people first, he didnt stop the occupy Nigeria protest remember neither did he behave like Buhari who stoped an ordinary Musician

Who is that president in the world that stays out of his country for 25days, what is the name of that party that doubled inflation rate in less than two years despite an increase in fuel prices

Yaradua started with amnesty Buhari in all; wisdom started with millitary invassion...

Buhari is defending an SFG who is using millions to clear grass

Guy be objective if you are a patriots as you claim but if you really are a paid agent... i think you are not good at all, go and learn

I am very keen to hear the answer to this particular question.

#Waiting
Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
why now? is he sick? I thought he was just resting in London? please allow him rest in peace o....
Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by Longman6(m): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
ephi123:

I am very keen to hear the answer to this particular question.

#Waiting

Sarrki would probably not answer
Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by Tijay90(m): 12:33am On Feb 26, 2017
This is a disgrace to "masters & PhD students" nationwide.
Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by egobetatoday: 7:33am On Feb 26, 2017
chachanga:
hahahaha, pray harder boiz!

But dont forget millions of other nigerians are praying too

And do you know their prayer points?

1. if the DauraMallam's return won't favor Nigeria on the long run , then let him come back to his mandatory retirement or kwontinue his rest over there

2. If his return would be to come and resume the same go-slow runs, then more strength to his blues

Who are we kidding?
schophancy doesn't work on God and all that prayer-lobbying too; all na long thing

Let's do the right thing
and that starts with having someone competent oon seat, who's capable, knowledgeable, has the political will and is in his right mind and physical fitness to carry the rigors.

you wouldn't allow a dowdly, geriatric old fiddler drive you on long distance especially when he keeps wheezing, hacking and coughing up blood at every turn; would you?

So, why are you stressing on some old retiree Pa Bubu's need to run your country?

D man na persin father, abeg, make we let him go rest. Make we no kill Zahra papa for am.

I Like the part u wrote ' sycophancy doesnt work on God'. But even a hausa Msc, Phd student is too uneducated to know this. To top it all the man is 74yrs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) by raphaeladeyele: 10:11am On Jul 27, 2017
We appreciate ur support with intensive prayer to Our President

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: President Buhari Departs For Jordan Ahead Of Counter Terrorism Summit / Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses / EFCC Resumes Fani Kayode's Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.