Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings (25989 Views)

Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa / Donald Trump Barred Media Organizations From Press Briefings – BBC, CNN, Others / Trump Ban CNN And Other News Outlet From Press Briefings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by couliss: 2:33am On Feb 27, 2017
they are not fake news but very biased, very biased the problem started when all the news organization where saying I'm with her (Hillary Clinton) now she lost they are all cry babies. How can a news organization support a political candidates that is conflict of interest. they didn't expect trump to win.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by davidif: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:

Where are the FREEDOM OF THE PRESS and FREEDOM OF SPEECH Chanters? Come enlighten us more while Lalasticlala and Mynd44 or Seun do the needful. grin

And this is how dictatorships start.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by davidif: 6:33am On Feb 27, 2017
ifyan:
Fake news feeling the heat already and playing the victim card

Oh great! Another Trump-ette.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by davidif: 6:34am On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Lalasticlala, if i may ask, why exactly has this thread not made fp? Is it that it is of less importance than that of a picture of Tinto Dike breastfeeding her child??

Seun, you guys are really discouraging us from contributing substance to this forum. sad

Don't mind them jare. It's all about traffic to them.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by davidif: 6:35am On Feb 27, 2017
metiette:
grin life seems to be hard for cnn dis days....nxt time dey shud jst b neutral in electn

Tell me when has Fox ever being neutral?!?!
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by davidif: 6:36am On Feb 27, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Watergate comes to mind.

Wrong wrong wrong! Watergate was about a President abusing his power.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by MORNDEW(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2017
CyberWolf:
I've told you before that you can't win with this your emotional/moral blackmail.. You are very pompous and do full of yourself, you and many others animals like yourself in this country always claim to know it all yet, this country is a cesspit and a shadow of herself.. You're always eager to display your moral disposition and play the victim card whenever you run out of option when dealing with someone who understands your understands your dirty "game" .. Like I said before, you are a bloody hypocrite.. Now go and Fvck yourself..
Go on with your online war and tribal fights. The government will soon reward you.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by omoagbeke(m): 9:17am On Feb 27, 2017
he is an atheist, low ranking Illuminati, a pedophile, con man,. And mentally unstable lunatic,. With unhealthy narcissistic personality. Chai!
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Bimpe29: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2017
gretblue:

No no. The former US ambassador, Sanders is black while the Administrative Sanders is white.
I see.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by ifyan(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2017
davidif:

Oh great! Another Trump-ette.

Ok but meaning
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Taiwx(m): 11:37am On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=tsephanyah post=54043557]....

U sound painedcheesycheesywink:>
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
davidif:

Wrong wrong wrong! Watergate was about a President abusing his power.

You need to open up your mind more and comprehend.

Who brought the news? Aliens from Mars? wink
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by davidif: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
ifyan:

Ok but meaning

Trump-ette

/noun/
Definition of Trump- ette
: A minion of Donald Trump.

Also known as Trumpkins or Trump trolls.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by ifyan(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
davidif:

Trump-ette

/noun/
Definition of Trump- ette
: A minion of Donald Trump.

Also known as Trumpkins or Trump trolls.

OK sir because I am not in supportable or support of your view doesn't warrant you to insult me.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by emekaRaj(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
metiette:
grin life seems to be hard for cnn dis days....nxt time dey shud jst b neutral in electn

Did u tell that to AIT too
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by FactualSpeech: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2017
Donald7610:
Obama under use his power
Never knew President could do many things

shuo,that means Buhari underused his powers too,he should have barred AIT foreva then we will know president can do many things.
what is bad is bad bro regardless of who is involved. yesterday it was buhari,today it is trump,who don't know who it will be tomorrow but all we can do is,speak up against any wrong always and not use double standards.
peace
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by davidif: 4:20am On Mar 04, 2017
ifyan:

OK sir because I am not in supportable or support of your view doesn't warrant you to insult me.

My bad. It's all good brah.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by ifyan(m): 9:26am On Mar 04, 2017
davidif:

My bad. It's all good brah.

You are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) / Afghanistan: Deadly Suicide Bomb At Bank In Kandahar(photos) / 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.