Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia (6272 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2017
Nothing in my home remained the same, Efosa became cold towards me. If I hadn't known him, I would have mistaken him for Idi-Ami of Uganda.
I guess Peter advised him, for he finally rented another apartment for Ifueko and she moved out of our home.

The Christmas period came and every where but my home was full of merriment. Amidst this crisis, Isoken was my only friend and that made the bond between us stronger. I cried and prayed every night with my condition. All the sexual urges I had which was frequent were satisfied with tears.

On the 23rd of December, Efosa dropped money on the bed with a note which was our new line of communication. I couldn't tell my friends and parents what I was going through. It was too early for me to be having troubles in my marriage. I tried to stay strong for my baby. I managed to go to the market to get few stuff for Christmas, since it was difficult to see Efosa at home these days.

On Christmas day I was surprised to see Efosa at home. I wrapped my Christmas gifts for every one, including Ifueko. With the help of Isoken I was able to prepare fried rice and grilled chicken just the way he likes it. I had to seize this opportunity to please him and massage his bruised ego.
I rushed to set the table. I was jittery and nervous as I got into the room.
"Sweetheart I prepared your favourite, please come and....." Before I could complete my statement, I felt this sharp pain on my stomach and exclaimed.
"Are you okay? " he asked me trying to hide the concern from his face.
I was trying to reply him when I felt a deeper pain.

"Please Efosa take me to the hospital I think the baby is on its way".

1 Like

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by anthonyuncle(m): 9:44am On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=Adesuwasylvia post=61779470][/quote] lol. calm down ma. am just hoping for good tinz
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by anthonyuncle(m): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=Adesuwasylvia post=61779470][/quote] no mind me, we are one

1 Like

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by genius43(m): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nice Job, keep it coming
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by RichardRexs(m): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2017
Please,When is the next episode coming out?
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 04, 2017
One would expect the arrival of Efosa Jr to bring solace to our home. Unfortunately things remained the same, Efosa and I appeared as the happy couple in front of our guests and families during the naming ceremony of our son, we all rocked the same aso-ebi attire. Ifueko was there as well, with a pretty damsel called Abigail. She claimed Abi as she fondly calls her was her school daughter. Abigail was her handbag for the day. I was tired of hearing 'Abi love, have you eaten? Abi darling are you comfortable? Abi this, Abi that. I knew she was deliberately pulling the stunt to irritate me. I maintained my poise and focused on my children.
As I sat I watched how effortlessly Efosa related with our guests. He was looking so handsome. At that moment I realised it's been three months he made love to me. I yearned for his touch and kisses, but he was still mad at me. I scolded myself within, how can I love and desire someone who has been hurting me.
Probably he was getting sex outside, I thought to myself. Why wouldn't he even make advances at me.
My friend's voice brought me back to reality.
'My friend my friend, na wa for this love wantiti, see the way you are lusting after your hubby'. While she was saying that, Efosa came towards us and heard her.
I was so embarrassed and he gave me this seductive look for the first time since this drama started. Then he replied "if she doesn't lust after me, who else will she lust after?".

1 Like

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
For an only child, attention was my weakness and Efosa knew this and capitalised on it. After the ceremony, I was expectant that things would get better but Efosa remained adamant. He would come home late at night and dote on the baby all night. He would ignore me and when I couldn't take it any longer. I summoned courage and confronted him one night.
As usual on Friday night, he came home around 12 am, he was startled to find me still awake.
"Efosa we need to talk"
"Uwa I am tired right now and I can't talk"
"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked almost in tears.
"What are you talking about?" he asked feigning ignorance
"Don't treat me like I am stupid, you know what I am talking about. I am sorry I made you send Ifueko away but she is happy with her life. You don't have to let it tear us apart. I miss the way things used to be".
"Uwa I don't think you miss it."

Efosa why is it so difficult to forgive me? You wouldn't even touch me. I guess someone is wetting your bed. "

" Are you done talking? if you don't mind I would like to go upstairs and take a shower. "

I went down on my knees and held his legs pleading" "please Efosa forgive me"

"Are you ready to tell me what happened between both of you?"
"Nothing happened" I quickly replied
"There you go again, lying to me. You don't want peace then, my dear sweet wife" He said and left me on my knees.
I cried and cried until there was no tears left to shed. I told myself from that moment that two can play that game.

2 Likes

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 05, 2017
I went about my activities like Efosa didn't exist too. He would be a gentleman and take the baby and I to the clinic during clinic days. I started working out, taking good care of myself and during the weekend Isoken, the baby and I will go out and have fun.
In two months I returned to my beautiful self and I resumed work. I was able to get a nice day care for my baby.
The best part of it was I started receiving my full salary and no longer the half payment I was being paid during the maternity leave. I did not hesitate to spoil myself and Isoken with classic clothes and I changed my lingerie and night wears.

On Friday night, after tucking Isoken and my baby to bed. I noticed my husband was studying at the study table. He has started coming home early since I resumed work.
Although I pretended to be nonchalant, I just wanted my husband back. The woman in me swung into action, I had my shower and changed into the most sexiest night wear I had. It revealed my curves and was so transparent that it almost seemed I was unclad. I passed through the study room and closed the windows. After that I arranged the books on the shelf. Efosa was swaying from side to side on his chair and when he thought I wasn't looking, his eyes would linger on my hips and rest on my boobs. I knew I was tormenting him and I couldn't help but manage a smile.
"Uwa I guess you had a busy day at work today, don't worry I will arrange the books " he finally said in a husky voice
"I am just doing my duty as a wife" I replied.
When he couldn't bear it any more he left the study room.
I knew I had conquered, when for the first time after five months Efosa finally slept on our matrimonial bed. Although he didn't touch me, I finally saw rays of hope.

The next morning, I completed my house chores early and called Raymond my colleague who Efosa had warned me against simply because he doesn't like the way he stares at me. I wore shorts and a v-neck t-shirt with my flipflop. I dressed Isoken in matching outfit. We had plans to go to the beach and I had arrangements with Raymond to come pick us up.
Raymond was outside waiting for us and called me to inform me.
Unknown to me that Efosa followed us outside and immediately he saw Raymond his countenance changed. He tried to be calm and exchanged greetings with Raymond in a polite manner.
He immediately he turned his back on us and entered into the compound , my phone started ringing and the caller was no other person but my husband. I picked the call and what I heard was "Uwa if you know I am your husband, come down from that car and come inside now" and after that he hung up on me.

Raymond sensing my discomfort asked if everything was okay.
"I am sorry Ray, I am afraid we can't go anymore".

"Why now?" Isoken asked sounding disappointed.
"Sweetheart, there are some work I need to get done. I just got a call from my boss"
Raymond knowingly smiled and bade us goodbye as we alighted from the car. He knew Efosa didn't like him much.
When we finally got inside, Efosa was all dressed up in casual clothes.
"I will take you guys to the beach"
"But mum got a call from her boss, she has work to do" replied Isoken.
"How about we go to the beach first and when we return I join mum in her work"
"That will be awesome dad. Mum what do you think?"
"It is okay" I said looking at Isoken, intentionally avoiding Efosa.
We went out to the beach and had a beautiful time together.
Efosa tried holding my hands at the beach, I skillfully removed my hands. I thought it was what I wanted but I couldn't bring myself to forgive him so quickly, he went too far with everything. I wasn't going to make it easy for him.
He insisted on dropping me and picking me up from the office as from that day onwards.

1 Like

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Things were getting better and we were no longer doing paper and text message communication. One night I was deep in my sleep, when I felt a hand resting on my hips, caressing all parts of my body. Efosa was hungrily kissing me. I was about to cave in when I remembered all what he made me pass through.

"Efosa please I really need to sleep, I am tired " I said gently removing his hands from my body.
"Baby please, let me have a feel of your body." I could feel his whole body was on fire.

I smiled within, just seeing how the table turned on him. I felt pity for him plus my body was yearning for his touch.
Nevertheless I insisted that I was tired and needed to sleep..
Efosa wasn't the type to force himself on his lady, so he left me in peace. Through out the night neither of us slept, we were both tossing and rolling on the bed.

2 Likes

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Maltaleeza(f): 7:13am On Nov 05, 2017
The last update is too short now.... Abeg, do something. Thanks
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
Maltaleeza:
The last update is too short now.... Abeg, do something. Thanks
I will try my best tonight. Thanks for reading

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by rayvelez(m): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Thank god u re back.
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 11, 2017
The next morning I got Isoken and baby Efosa ready for school, since Isoken's school runs the daycare where Efosa Jr was registered. I dressed in a blue breathtaking gown, it really accentuated my curves and exposed some parts of my shoulders and my jacket was on the bed.

I was wrapping up my make-up, when Efosa gently came up to me.
'Uwa where are you going to?'
'Office of course, ' I replied in a tone that suggested the question was rhetorical
'But why are you wearing this gown?'
'We have dinner in the office later today and I don't want to change clothes for that, so I will just wear a jacket on it ' I replied
'Why am I just knowing?'
I shrugged my shoulders and answered 'I didn't want to bother you with that'
'Seriously! Now I want you to get home today by 4pm. You are not attending that dinner ' he told me with a mock serious look.
'Why can't I attend?' I asked in irritation
'Because I said so.' He said and walked away.
You know that stinging disappointment you get when you are told you can't attend the party you organised and planned as the head of the organising committee in the office.
I walked quickly to catch up with Efosa before he meets up with the kids.
'Efosa please I need to be there, I am the one in charge. I am sorry I should have informed you earlier'
'I have made up my mind on it' he said this time firmly.
'Why are you treating me like this, if this is about last night. Come out plainly and stop punishing me with something like this' I replied in a raised tone sounding frustrated.
'Do you want the kids to hear you shouting'
'Leave me alone, I am going for that party whether you like it or not'
'Is it because of Raymond?'
'What is wrong with you? Since when did you start doubting me?' I couldn't believe my ears.
'Since the day you brought him to my house' he replied looking seriously at me.
'He just came to help us, that was harmless. Efosa you know I am not like that '
'I don't know what to believe anymore' he said calmly.
This time I blamed myself, maybe I went too far with the game.
'You don't trust me Efosa?' This time teardrops were falling down my eyes.

'Wipe your tears, we are running late and remember you must be back to this house by 4pm' he said and descended downstairs.

I caused Ifueko under my breath, my home was heaven on earth before she allowed the devil possess her.
I dried my eyes and we got into the car and drove off. I tried to put up a happy countenance for the kids and Efosa kept the conversation going with Isoken and once in a while I tried to contribute.

When we dropped the kids off, Efosa raised the volume of the radio set in the car, Unfaithful by Rihanna was playing. Efosa was singing after the song.
I knew I wasn't guilty but I was so uncomfortable.

'Efosa don't you think this song is too loud?'

'I understand if you don't like it, I can turn down the volume. Especially if the message makes you feel guilty' he said in a sarcastic tone.

'I don't know what to say to you right now. I don't care what you think anymore. You are trying to rub what you do outside with other ladies on me'

'So typical of a guilty person to do that, take the attention off them.' Efosa replied. He used his finger to trace the buttons of my gown told me in a whisper 'button your gown, your cleavage is exposed or are they not meant to be for me alone dear wifey?'
When we approached the office, I hurriedly got my stuff and left the car, for Efosa was hell bent on frustrating me.

As if the angels were against me, when Efosa was trying to remind me to get home on time, Raymond came out of the gate with other colleagues. I just said a brief hello and walked past them for I knew Efosa was keenly watching. He got down from his car to say hello to all of them.
Throughout that day in the office, I wasn't really myself but I maintained a cheerful appearance. I was caught in between disobeying Efosa or going home. I made up my mind at the last minute and my boss was surprised when I told him I won't be staying for the party.
He tried to convince me, seeing that my mind was made up; he gave up. I handed my speech to Monica my assistant and sneaked out of the office. I was avoiding my colleagues and questions from them.

I met Efosa waiting outside for me and hopped into the car
"Obota" I greeted him
"Koyo" he replied.
"How was your day today?" he asked
My first impulse was to ignore him, I kicked against it. I wasn't going to give him the thrill of seeing me angry.
I smiled in my warmest smile and replied "it was great and yours?"
"Fine" he replied with uncertainty in his eyes. He was surprised to see me in a good mood I guess.

We picked the kids from school and I got home and made great meal of starch and banga soup with meatpie, cake, strawberry and cream for dessert. I served the table and Isoken was grinning from ears to ears at the sight of cake. Efosa was eating and staring at me all through the meal, confusion written on his face.
After the meal I played the movie "Madea goes to jail" and we all had a good time. After breastfeeding the baby and tucking Isoken to bed, I took a shower and laid in bed reading a novel.
Efosa sat beside me looking at me for a while
"What! are you okay?" I asked
"I am sorry baby for everything, you are a good woman. I don't care about what happened between you and my sister any longer, I just want things to go back to the way it was and even better." He said holding my hands
"What happened to you? Did you dream or something?" I asked raising my eyebrows
"No my dear, I was testing you today and you made me look like a fool with your calmness and maturity. You have been there for us, I mean see the way you take care of Isoken, no one would even know she is not your biological daughter. I love you Uwa!!!"
I couldn't help the tears streaming down my face.
"I knew you would be mad at me for wanting Ifueko out, but I never expected it to last this long. Trust me I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. I am sorry too, I love you Efosa."
He kissed me hungrily like a starved lion, I returned his kiss and after a while I paused and searched his soul through his eyes.
"Baby is there a problem?" he asked
"Tell me the truth, did you sleep with anyone? Deep within me my heart was racing.
"No, not in the world will I cheat on you." he answered taking my question as a ridiculous one.
I heaved a sigh of relief "Then all those nights you came home late, what were you up to?"
"My dear I was just buried in research and office work. I love so much Uwa that I won't do such to you"
"Come here baby" I said and crawled up to him and the rest was history of passion.

2 Likes

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by excelmerry: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pls don't keep this story in the bank. It really is an interesting read.. u hv a fan in me.
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
My house became a home and everyday I discovered a new romantic side of Efosa. He treated me like a queen and my love for him grew.

One Friday evening, after Efosa had dropped us at home, he left for Ifueko's place to deliver some package for the month to her. I was surprised to see him return very early with anger plastered on his face.
"What happened? Is everything okay?" I asked afraid that something bad must have happened must to Ifueko
"Where are the kids?" he asked
"They are upstairs sleeping"
"For how long have you known?" he asked me
"Know what? you are beginning to scare me." I replied
"Uwa don't lie to me, how long have you known that Ifueko is a lesbian?"
"erm..... hmm .... She is a lesbian?"
"Uwa don't play me, you have always known right?" he asked me feeling disappointed
I was too dumbfounded, I just nodded

"For God's sake I am supposed to be your husband Uwa, when were you gonna tell me? I can't believe you kept it from me"
"Imagine I drove to Ifueko's apartment, I knocked for several minutes at the door and nobody could hear me.
I was scared and I remembered I had a spare key which I don't use. I kept that key only for emergency. I knew there was someone in the house for I could hear loud sound of music coming from the house. When I got into the house, I was shocked to see Abigail and Ifueko in a compromised position giving each other mouth action. In disgust, I threw the envelope to her on the bed, left the house and drove home straight away."

He sat down and cried for a long time, I tried consoling him to no avail.
"My parents will probably be turning in their graves. I should have known, I was so blind. That is why she is not married with kids. To make matters worse, my wife knew and kept mute. Uwa why did you keep it as a secret from me?

"I am so sorry, I thought I was doing the right thing. I was only protecting you and your relationship with your sister." I said crying with him.

"Is that why you wanted her out of the house?"

"Oh my God how do I bring myself to say this" I muttered to myself.

"Uwa talk to me, no more secrets"

"I would prefer your sister tells you herself"

"Damn, this is deeper than I thought. I am ending this drama today. I am taking Isoken and the baby to your parent's place now. You are following me to Ifueko's place right away. I must put an end to this mystery.
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
Final episode is coming out soon. I am sorry for the delay, my research makes it difficult.

Thanks to everyone who has been reading. I was test running how many months it will take me to finish a short story like this with my busy schedule. This story I coined and wrote when I was still young but only modified now due to people's personal experiences.

Thanks, I am gathering muscles for my two major stories.
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by itsandi(m): 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
smiley Really good stuff! Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click! smiley

1 Like

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Prime1507: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
Fine story, keep the juice flowing grin
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 01, 2018
I had a rethink, do I really want Efosa to hear from Ifueko? Can't we just let sleeping dogs lie.
I followed Efosa to the room.
"Sweetheart we don't have to go to Ifueko's place. I am ready to tell you everything. I need you to assure me that you will be alright."
"Can anything make me feel worse than I am right now? " he asked
"Efosa I know you love your sister and we may not know the reason behind the path she took. It shouldn't stop us from loving her"
"Uwa can you just go straight to the point" he said impatiently.
"Your sister was emm emm"
Seeing my discomfort, Efosa came closer to me and held my hands "Uwa I promise you I will forgive her no matter what, don't be afraid to tell me"
"Ifueko was making advances at me. When you travelled, I was fast asleep inside the room, you know we don't normally lock up the door. Your sister showed up and was trying to sexually assault me."
"What! Are you sure of what you are saying? "
"I was shocked too and I had to wrestle with her. It was your phone call that day that saved me from her hands"
"I felt humiliated and I knew from that day that even Isoken was not safe with her. I guess the reason she did not molest Isoken is because she wasn't into little girls".

"Unbelievable! Efosa cried out. How could I have been so stupid. I thought I knew all about Ifueko.
" I don't even know who to blame right now. If it is Ifueko that did all these or you that kept it from me. How could you keep something like that from me?"

" You put yourself in my shoes, if I had told you then, would you have believed me? How do you expect me to just open my mouth and destroy the relationship you had with your sister "

" And you bore the brunt of the problem, trying to protect my irresponsible sister "

" she meant everything to you. Moreover, the lady you told me Ifueko worked for, must have introduced her into all these." I replied.

" She had a choice to walk away from her" He said with anger.
"Not when she had you to take care of" I defended.

"Why will she take interest in my wife of all people? " He retorted.
"I am not trying to defend what she has done, but we need a reason to forgive her." I replied calming him down.

" I am so sorry for the way I treated you. Please forgive me. " Efosa said almost in tears again
" I forgave you a long time ago. I would do anything to protect my only sister too, if I had one. "

" Abieyuwa, you are a good woman. You are a rare gem. I am not just saying this because you are my wife. "
" Thank you my love. It wasn't easy for me though, the late nights you kept and the lonely times. I had to protect everyone." I replied.
This time we were in each other arms.
" I have been keeping a secret from you about the late nights. "
"Really? If you cheated, please don't tell me. It is better I don't know."
"Come on, believe me when I say I never cheated on you. I had a research I was working on. I discovered drugs that can cure cancer from plants. The drug has been approved by FDA and NAFDAC. Pharmaceutical companies have started producing it and we get 30 percent from whatever they make. "
" Oh my God! that is so..... I don't know what to say." I couldn't help but kiss those lips.
" Here I was thinking you were cheating on me "
" I cheated on you with 'chemoblastine' " he replied smiling at me.
" Is that the name of the drug? "
" Yes! I was invited for a conference in the White House and we will all be going next month. We will take it as our vacation. All expenses have been paid.
"I love you Efosa. Sometimes we want things according to our time but God's time is the best."
We kissed passionately to success.
"Am I the only one who feels like having a warm bath? He asked teasingly.
Without waiting for my response, he carried me to the bathroom and the rest became history.

The end.
Happy new year to everyone.
I wish you all a bountiful 2018.

1 Like

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Didov1(f): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
phew..at last..nice story dear
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
Didov1:
phew..at last..nice story dear

Thanks dear, It isn't easy. I have been very busy. Most times I write inside school bus, on my way to school and I do not revise before submitting.

I will post the edited version, which will be without the grammatical and structural errors I noticed.
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Didov1(f): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
Adesuwasylvia:

Thanks dear, It isn't easy. I have been very busy. Most times I write inside school bus, on my way to school and I do not revise before submitting.

I will post the edited version, which will be without the grammatical and structural errors I noticed.

sorry for the late reply...i didnt notice any grammatical error tho,i enjoyed every bit of the story....just mention me when you start a new one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Divide. / Is Authorhouse Publishing Genuine? / How Can A Writer Make It In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.