Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! (76826 Views)

Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) / Let's Talk About Weird Meals We've Ever Eaten. / Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by sprado(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
i remember the margerine cos my mum always spread on my bread to go to school with.Good old memories.................... .download this app.it contains lots of recipes .....a must have for everylady. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glaanceafrique.nigeriancuisines
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by alabsmichael(m): 12:55am On Mar 25, 2017
I ate everything

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today / Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.