Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy (34037 Views)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by dragonking2: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=keryj post=54055584][/quote]Why do you think that Tinubu stepped down as vice president during the presidential campaign
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by dragonking2: 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
KingGBsky:

Pls let's not redefine failure...
simple intelligence is what differentiates Buhari from Osinbajo
Bros,forget..Buhari was a monumental failure in 1983 and over 30years later he is still a monumental failure in 2017. Fact

6 Likes

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by AntiWailer: 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
dragonking2:
Fashola don fvck up as minister of power

Not yet.

Until 3rd year before I agree with u.
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by dragonking2: 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

Not yet.

Until 3rd year before I agree with u.
why 3rd year?

1 Like

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by AntiWailer: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
dragonking2:
why 3rd year?

I dnt rate buildings by the blocks on it or height alone.

Foundation is very important. I won't expect miracle after other parties tried fruitlessly for 16 years.

That's my opinion though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is performing very well as ag. President, no doubt and we are all happy and hopeful.

Yet we need to accord the President his due respect and commendations too.

He allowed his V.P to shine. He handed over power to his vice to act in his stead, probably knowing that there was the possibility he might outshine him.

For those not too young, i'd like you to remember what happened during Yar'Adua's time

Love or hate Bubu, his intentions for this country are sincere. He is a good man no doubt. May God give him good health.

8 Likes

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by dragonking2: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

I dnt rate buildings by the blocks on it or height alone.

Foundation is very important.
Bros, forget. He has failed. Buhari has affected him with failure

4 Likes

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by keryj(f): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
dragonking2:
Why do you think that Tinubu stepped down as vice president during the presidential campaign

Probably because he doesn't want to be number two man but rather number one

Feel free to give me your reason

2 Likes

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by dragonking2: 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
keryj:

Probably because he doesn't want to be number two man but rather number one

Feel free to give me your reason
If Tinubu contest he will loose. That's the plain truth

1 Like

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by KingGBsky(m): 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
dragonking2:
Bros,forget..Buhari was a monumental failure in 1983 and over 30years later he is still a monumental failure in 2017. Fact

I give up! I just hope he is not cursed.

3 Likes

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
dragonking2:

sorry o, but as at 1983 how old were you? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by keryj(f): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=dragonking2 post=54056041]If Tinubu contest he will loose. That's the plain truth [/quote

Its good that you alone do not make up a one NIGERIA. Meaning that's just your opinion and not for the rest of Nigerians.

I wish he can give it a try, u ll be suprise

2 Likes

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by dragonking2: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=keryj post=54056230][/quote]Tinubu cannot contest, fact. Ask anyone in your area if they will vote for him. Or you can do the poll here yourself to see the result
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by dragonking2: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ioannes:

sorry o, but as at 1983 how old were you? Lol.
What does my age have to do with Buhari being a monumental failure in 1983

6 Likes

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by stonemasonn: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
jesus500:
I will not vote come 2019 unless a young vibrant nigerian will run for president. I am tired of making mistakes
Me too oooo
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by dragonking2: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
KingGBsky:

I give up! I just hope he is not cursed.
That is the way he is.

5 Likes

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by keryj(f): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
dragonking2:
Tinubu cannot contest, fact. Ask anyone in your area if they will vote for him. Or you can do the poll here yourself to see the result

Sorry I have no time asking abt that. But the odds will go to him if he goes head to head with a northerner. He will have the backing of his pple and the south and east who will have no time voting a northerner.

Based on the above, I see him making it
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by bayelsaowei(m): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nne5:
Osibanjo understands what being a leader entails.(even if it's little)

He may not be perfect, but ANYBODY except sycophants claiming patriots would take him over one someone any day.

Yemi Osibanjo is better.Really really better.
Take it or accept it.
any educated exposed individual would always be better than buhari..

Buhari is a failure..a man who never handled any major business so as to help him with stakeholder management..buhari is a failure and a curse to nigeria..

5 Likes

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by dragonking2: 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
keryj:

Sorry I have no time asking abt that. But the odds will go to him if he goes head to head with a northerner. He will have the backing of his pple and the south and east who will have no time voting a northerner.

Based on the above, I see him making it
Tinubu cannot will even against a northerner. Fact. He is good as a godfather nothing more

1 Like

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by gidjah(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
palm oil and g/oil has reduced in price drastically, tension all over has also gone down, rice too seem to have reduced in price, has anyone noticed this recently ??

3 Likes

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Even the West have noticed the renewed energy in Governance ...I will always maintain that Buhari alone is an economic anachrone whose appearance alone can trigger a negative economic tsunami..I would advise the British be careful as he stays there because his presence there alone can affect the strength of the British Pound sterling

Hahahahahahahah grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
dragonking2:
What does my age have to do with Buhari being a monumental failure in 1983

Because you don't know the fvck you talking about bro.
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by arizon101(m): 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
I believe d main difference here is education,now i understand d quote dat "who leads mankind are dos who know how to read and write". May we neva hv an illiterate as a president again...

2 Likes

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by Kiakia(m): 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
KingGBsky:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/nigerian-presidents-long-absence-empowers-energetic-deputy/2017/02/24/7283ed52-fa8c-11e6-aa1e-5f735ee31334_story.html
Buhari should resign immediately or be declared incapacitated to continue in office by the Senate in accordance with the Constitution.
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
i sincerely think that our vice President has the capacity and the capabilities to take us to the promise land.
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by Bamz(m): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

This image is very disturbing.

LOL Its grotesque
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by emmanuel1990(m): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
[ The daughter is coming after u oh..quote author=SalamRushdie post=54045534]Even the West have noticed the renewed energy in Governance ...I will always maintain that Buhari alone is an economic anachrone whose appearance alone can trigger a negative economic tsunami..I would advise the British be careful as he stays there because his presence there alone can affect the strength of the British Pound sterling [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by smileyoo: 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
the biro is indeed mightier than the sword.
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by chachanga: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nne5:
Osibanjo understands what being a leader entails.(even if it's little)

He may not be perfect, but ANYBODY except sycophants claiming patriots would take him over one someone any day.

Yemi Osibanjo is better.Really really better.
Take it or accept it.

How anybody with a working brain (except of course the Nunu-guzzling northern hordes and Apc leprous zombies) would ever compare Osinbajo and the old LongNeckedCrane of Daura is beyond me.

Like comparing the Sun to your front yard bulb. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by KingGBsky(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
highrise07:
i sincerely think that our vice President has the capacity and the capabilities to take us to the promise land.

Strainght and definite!
This is what we've been lacking action! and making right decisions.
CBN governor emiefele provides whatever for buhari and he accepts it, simply because he don't even understand the solution.

1 Like

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by raystanley(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Even the West have noticed the renewed energy in Governance ...I will always maintain that Buhari alone is an economic anachrone whose appearance alone can trigger a negative economic tsunami..I would advise the British be careful as he stays there because his presence there alone can affect the strength of the British Pound sterling
well noted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by dragonking2: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ioannes:

Because you don't know the fvck you talking about bro.
I know more than you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids / Wike: I Will Speak Soon, Nigerians Will Know What Transpired In PDP / MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.