Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

'How I Discovered, I Was HIV Positive At 14' - South African Twitter User - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'How I Discovered, I Was HIV Positive At 14' - South African Twitter User (896 Views)

How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'How I Discovered, I Was HIV Positive At 14' - South African Twitter User by Naijahelm: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
A South African Twitter User, Saidy Brown has shared a touching story of how she discovered she was HIV Positive at 14 after being born with the dreaded disease.

Saidy Brown says she didn't believe she was going to see her 18th birthday, that was 4 years ago.

Saidy Brown turns 22 this year.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/how-i-discovered-i-was-hiv-positive-at.html

Re: 'How I Discovered, I Was HIV Positive At 14' - South African Twitter User by Naijahelm: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2017

Re: 'How I Discovered, I Was HIV Positive At 14' - South African Twitter User by mazimee(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
It was not her fault, just like many others living with the deadly decease. But the signal some people's brains receive once they see an HIV patient is waywardness. Sad.

(1) (Reply)

5 Health Conditions That Make You Feel Tired All The Time / Is This Lawyer Insensitive Or He Is Just Trying To Sound Smart / Urgent Medical Help: Save Bar Paul Itua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.