Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

"There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant (1658 Views)

Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video / Tonto Dikeh Continues With Her "King Tonto" Reality TV Show Despite Court Orders / Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant by MxtaMichealz(m): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, is not slowing down in her rant on what she faced while still married to Mr. Churchill.

The beautiful actress in a new Instagram post, shaded the father of her baby, by writing there
are "better men to die for" and also knocked off rumours of being suicidal.

http://www.thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/there-are-better-men-to-die-for.html

lalasticlala

Re: "There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
That means your eyes dey outside since. God don catch you.
Re: "There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant by DozieInc(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Who cares
Re: "There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant by Jeezbaby(f): 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
IF i hear Tonto matter for NLand again, the person wey post am will go on suspension without food i rest my case shocked shocked shocked
Re: "There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant by firstladyp4(f): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
U People Shuld Stop All This Tonto Saga, Yes No One Is To Blame And No Marraige Is Whot Dying For,U Can't Understand Or Feel D Pain Until U Find Yourself In Such Shoes
Re: "There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
Poor thing. I hope she heals fast.
Re: "There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant by GoggleB(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
This one is talking out of frustration.
Re: "There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant by Nixiepie(f): 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Her marriage saga is tiring abeg
Re: "There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant by Annie939(f): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
this woman is frustrated, her husband is more matured than her .

1 Like

Re: "There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant by pbethel: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
Na she sabi
Re: "There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant by wittywitty(f): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
once she was know to be bad. then she fell in love and was ready to change for the better but she was taken for granted. then she considered going back to her previous life. who is to be blamed?
Re: "There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant by Xionez(m): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
"better men to die for"...and u wan die ontop this one. Ranting upandan.

#Happy and #Grateful women get back on their feet and not let things like this pull them down.
Heck, you've got a handsome son. Train him to be better than his dad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant by dangotesmummy: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
grincheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: "There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant by auntysimbiat(f): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Tonto relax ...lol
Re: "There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant by mazizitonene(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
die for me baby...i'm a better man to die for kiss
Re: "There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant by princeakins(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2017
Nixiepie:
Her marriage saga is tiring abeg

She is doing all dz jux bcoz she is hurt and also want pple on her side.
Re: "There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant by princeakins(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2017
Jeezbaby:
IF i hear Tonto matter for NLand again, the person wey post am will go on suspension without food i rest my case shocked shocked shocked

Calm down na, undecided

Buh she only comes up with one controversial post or the other on her page dt ll surely attract public opinion.

Maybe u warn her to grow up n settle her marriage life inwardly n peacefully buh I don't fink she is ready to.

She's krazy n enjoying d stunts she pulling.

D guy must b regretting now

Anyway

Happy Sunday

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tekno To Wizkid: "Go Do HIV Test" / Please Where Is Efe? / DOWNLOAD Full Album: Jesse Jagz – Odysseus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.