Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

10 Embarrassing Things Your Body Does That You Can’t Control - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Embarrassing Things Your Body Does That You Can’t Control (6914 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus / Six Parts Of Your Body You Probably Don't Know Their Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Embarrassing Things Your Body Does That You Can’t Control by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
all these are alien to me .. except for dreaming obviously
Re: 10 Embarrassing Things Your Body Does That You Can’t Control by opeano(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
waow.

I tot I was abnormal as a result of Gleeking, experienced it a few tyms and I use to feel embarrassed at myself.

Hypnagogic Jerk is also sth I av wondered about. now I know better

Shivers down the Spine.
very common as am so daring
Re: 10 Embarrassing Things Your Body Does That You Can’t Control by gsogbu(m): 3:53am On Feb 26, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:
Nice list!
How is dreaming embarassing though?
have you ever slept with someone who kept talking in their dreams?
I had a roommate who does that often. I have also experienced a case where a guy will just shout in his dream "Jesus Jesus Jesus" but when you ask him he will deny untill he opened up one day the he has nightmares and even though he knew he was dreaming, he cannot wake up.
Re: 10 Embarrassing Things Your Body Does That You Can’t Control by azimibraun: 4:15am On Feb 26, 2017
The leaders are left out... Konji ndd farting. Two legends.
Re: 10 Embarrassing Things Your Body Does That You Can’t Control by chieveboy(m): 11:18am On Feb 26, 2017
There is this one I will call the Glotal-hiccup stammer. You want to say something and it the word stops on your glottis...not in and not out, and you are not stammering.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Embarrassing Things Your Body Does That You Can’t Control by FreshShavedBalls(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
gsogbu:

have you ever slept with someone who kept talking in their dreams?
I had a roommate who does that often. I have also experienced a case where a guy will just shout in his dream "Jesus Jesus Jesus" but when you ask him he will deny untill he opened up one day the he has nightmares and even though he knew he was dreaming, he cannot wake up.
Somniloquy can be embarrassing but the act of dreaming itself is not.
Re: 10 Embarrassing Things Your Body Does That You Can’t Control by lepasharon(f): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
chieveboy:
There is this one I will call the Glotal-hiccup stammer. You want to say something and it the word stops on your glottis...not in and not out, and you are not stammering.

Yes!

1 Like

Re: 10 Embarrassing Things Your Body Does That You Can’t Control by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
I blush easily. sad
Re: 10 Embarrassing Things Your Body Does That You Can’t Control by johnstar(m): 6:01am On Feb 27, 2017
gsogbu:

You are welcome.
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscop
Lets show this to others.
y u dey call dm?

(1) (2) (Reply)

45% Pass In Waec; Good But Suspect News? / MTN FOUNDATION Music Scholarship 2018 / See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.