Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari (26748 Views)

Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested / Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by happney65: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
omolola15 you can see you and your fellow Nigerians are fools..Is this evidence of speaking to a Man we have not seen in public for over a month..I don tire for Nigeria Patapata..This Man don turn us to Mugu shaa
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by TheTrueSeeker: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
Transcript of my conversation with a Fraudster sometime in 2008;

Fraudster: Hello Bro. Charles (Exactly my zonal Pastor's Voice)
Me: Hello Sir, Good morning
Fraudster: Do you know who's calling?
Me: Not sure exactly
Fraudster: Can you guess?
Me: Hmmm the voice sounds more like that of a Pastor I know
Fraudster: Which of your Pastor?
Me: Pastor Afolabi
Fraudster: Yes, I'm the one
Me: yeeeeeeeeeeeah Pastor Sir, Good Morning Sir, ah ( I was just a brother and to have a very senior pastor calling me was thrilling then)
Fraudster: How are you?
Me: Very Blessed Sir, Infact Pastor you just made my day calling this early in the day Sir
Fraudster: God Bless you
Me: Pastor Sir, How did you get my contact and what do I owe you for such a surprise call?
Fraudster: Guess who gave me your contact?
Me: Must be Pastor Dele Sir, (My home branch Pastor)
Fraudster: Yea, you are correct
Me: Ok Sir
Fraudster: MOG I want you to assist me in getting something done as quickly as you can. As we speak, I am currently in the UK and have commissioned one Pastor Kayode with over $10000 for you. Get a pen and paper and take down his contact number. As soon as you drop this call, call him to know his location so you can pick up the cash from him and an instruction on what to do with it. Pls do not waste a single second in calling him.
Me: Ok Sir

He drops the call

Immediately he dropped, I called my branch Pastor first to be sure he gave out my contact to the Senior Pastor and oga said he did not give my contact to anyone and moreover Pastor Afolabi was in Nigeria and would never make such call or transaction without calling him first.

I never called them and they never called me again

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by bigtt76(f): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
... And Femi didn't think it was unusual? In the security world it shows one thing - impersonation. It's a give away to show that the script on the other side wasn't properly executed. He's called you Adesina for 2 years now and today calls you Femi.... be very afraid! grin

PapaBrowne:
He called him Femi instead of Adesina that Buhari usually calls him

3 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
allrightsir:
So basically President called you to say hello and bye bye. A whole special assistant on Media, a man who no doubt watches Cahnnels from London and must know how under fire you are and all you got was hello and bye bye and you are shouting he is my man?

Femi Adesina is fast going down the route of many before him.....down the path of sychophancy.
bros, no be femi's fault, anybody Nigerian swear for can never remain balance again, ask Nigerian police, dem don swear for femi
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by bigtt76(f): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Wonder why Adesina didn't tell him to continue resting naaa grin #OsinbajoDelivering
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by damoneymag(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
and we are supposed to celebrate the fact that the president called his own media aid?
I really don't understand this APC government. anyways osinbanjo is doing just fine.
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by orlawaley06: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lai member association.
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mtsseeeeeeew zombies are jokers undecided undecided
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Daddyboy012:
Baba buhari may Almighty God continues to protect u and shame your enemies in their life time, Amen.

Amin In Sha Allah.
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by 2n2k(m): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Derawiz:
Keep on lying, I know you are.

Buhari told you to greet his family, I guess he can't remember their number to dial them seeing as he can't even remember the name of his vice-president

You misinterpreted the report. Read it again.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by solid3(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hmmmm, so this man sees Nigerians as mischief makers ehn, and no message for Nigerians?

Nigeria do enter once chance.
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by Stcloj: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
I think whatsapp makes a video call, ? Viber, facebook messenger? IMO and lots more.. Pls we need proof. Ofcourse he is resting but I hope not indeed "rest in peace"

Let's put on the armour of truth.. And save this devastating country from collapsing
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by tinsel: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
Enough of these rubbish from the presidency.
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by juman(m): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
Wishing him well.
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by seacoast(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hahaha.. Reminds me of my secondary school text by Shakespeare, Hamlet.. Act 1,Scene 2, (Where Hamlet's father spoke to him as a ghost)...

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by ptolemy247(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
Does this man even know what a transcript is?
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by Stcloj: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Exactly the point.. Femi is messed up.. Well thats what he's paid for.. No much blame to the...
Mouthpiece of the Nigerian gods
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by silvernus0: 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
media propagada
were is the audio
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by stevennez(m): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
absolutely nonsense

Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by AntiWailer: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Eediots.

Why vibrant journalists make a f00l of themselves once in power is amazing.

Same thing Ruben Abati did.
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by TheAdvocate(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
He called you Femi instead of the usual name and you believed it's him abi?

2ndly so you too had not heard or seen him for more than 1 month and you have been feeding us with lies all these while abi?

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by UnknownT: 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
lol....just like Jesus was appearing to certain persons after his resurrection, that's what this post is 'reminding' me

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by rottennaija(m): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
ChappyChase:
Brother Femi, please endeavor to send an audio file to those of us who are illiterate cause we can't comprehend those you big big jargon , I hope am not asking for too much

Want you are requesting is illegal and can cost him his job, possibly prison terms. You don't just records phone calls, let alone one from the President.
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by Melinde: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nigerians ntorrr!!! tongue
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by jollymizzle(m): 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Seriously this is not funny anymore. We want to know the state of health of Mr president. Kini gbogbo radarada yi angry angry
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by mymadam(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
Derawiz:
...Buhari told you to greet his family...

Haba undecided
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by Bimpe29: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
Get well soon Mr President.
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by gozzlin: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin

This shii is hilarious. I wonder what they gain from all this charade. I wonder how much they paid the voice actor mimicking Buhari's voice.

Buhari called you from London, asked about your family and said farewell, he'll call you again later. grin Which means, he has no intention of coming back soon? Hehehe

The truth will out one day.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by Irishrena1(f): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
Buhari used that kind of grammar? Femi why are you trying so hard to lie? He couldn't have said all that. You just made this up like a script writer would

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nice write up femi

Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by ChappyChase: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
rottennaija:

Want you are requesting is illegal and can cost him his job, possibly prison terms. You don't just records phone calls, let alone one from the President.
As we Come dey suspect sey him dey lie, Watin you want Make we do?
Re: Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari by Tonason: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Continue to fool yourself. Let us hear the audio version. Over to part two

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn't Notify Senate Before Suspending CJN - Sagay / Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension / Tunji Bello: Lagos To Experience 240 Days Of Rain In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.