Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Is The Nigerian Police Is Your Friend? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is The Nigerian Police Is Your Friend? (388 Views)

Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? / Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried / Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Nigerian Police Is Your Friend? by MummyIMadeIt: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
The Nigerian Police as it stands today is nothing to write home about in so many areas, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO ABUSING THE HUMAN RIGHTS THAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT. ITS QUITE UNBELIEVABLE, that only in Nigeria would you see a self acclaimed SUSPECT tagged a CRIMINAL by the NIGERIAN POLICE that is suppose to protect and enforce the Human Rights of its Citizenry. They even go the extent of parading this self styled SUSPECTS on the television and social media for all and sundry to see. i believe this act alone of the Nigerian Police Abuses the Human Fundamental Right.

Thus, this has prompted my curiosity to ask the following questions to the Nigerian Police Force for clarity purposes.

WHO IS A SUSPECT?
WHAT CATEGORY OF PERSONS ARE TERMED SUSPECTS?
IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CONVICT AND A SUSPECT?
IF, SO WHY PARADE A SUSPECT ON THE TELEVISION AND OTHER SOCIAL VICES?
WHAT ARE THE DUTIES OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE?

angry THE NIGERIAN POLICE BEEN BASHING, ABUSING, TRAMPLING AND STRANGLING OUR HUMAN RIGHT SINCE 90'S.

SOMETIMES I WONDER WHERE ALL THE SO-CALLED NIGERIAN LAWYERS ARE, FOR THEM TO ALLOW SUCH ATROCITY GO ON IN THE COUNTRY. sad

(1) (Reply)

What If You Were Given The Chance / Start Your Own Digital Advertising Agency Today. / I Seriously Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.