Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari (36215 Views)

FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
Oh you finally heard from him and what was your conversation?
We were told he's unable to talk, how did you heard him?
Abi you want to tell us weekend lie

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by bitcoininvesto(m): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
softMarket:

and you want the mod to ban me abi?

Oga, 2moro is church. Make sure u go and worship God!!!
Sure bro.
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by emmasege: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
On a lighter note, who's acting for Buhari in the other room? Madam Aisha isn't finding it easy oooo.
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Nbote(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
So he called u ehn, and he flashed d other pesin.. Make una continue.
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by mohciz69(m): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:
I swear I miss baba

Am sure you want to say "my brain" and not baba
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Nogodyej: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
IN THIS 21 CENTURY NIGERIA PRESIDENT IS MISSING NO ONE CARE TO LOOK FOR HIM
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by dhavid09(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
Good tobhear from him and he should note that dollar is now reducing gradually since he has left, proverbial. shocked
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:
I swear I miss baba

guy u make sense wella. because during d time of buhari I bought car , lands , almost complete my house interior part but I told God that is administration should favour me .Now have told God again to favour me this time of Prof.Osinbajo more than d time of buhari.
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by pawesome(m): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
We actualy nt bodad buh since he is doin ok n in london,he should jst make sure he is very ok..BUBU,take ur tym ko.take al d tym u nid..we Nigerians wnt u to b veri ok so pls stay dia..dnt wori bout us
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by africanusvu(m): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kennyodinye:
grin grin grin grin grin
Buhari is Not Dead
.Ehhh.bros .ar u sure.where u see am? but.abeg bros.d man stil de rememba say him name na buhari?
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by soath(m): 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Merciful God
Yes He is grin
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by KINGROLAND1(m): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
My Small Itel5020 Phone Has A Recorder That Records All My Calls For Me To Listen To Later,
God Bless Itel For Such A Wonderful Phone.

Government Phones Should Have Recorders Too. Femi Should Play Such Record To Nigerians To Hear And Believe.
Very Simple.

Truthurts
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mumu hala mooron! Equation balance die!....NEXT!
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by lastmaster(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:
I swear I miss baba
yea, oba of zombies
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by omocheche(f): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
This people are useless sha.... they don turn us to joke
Please tell him to stay for as long as he wish to stay. We are very well since he left things are changing for the better he can be the president of Nigeria from UK we don't care anymore we now have a acting president who is capable
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Jajayi: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin .. You exposed yaseff when nobody mentioned it sef grin grin
ChappyChase:
;DHaha grin grin angry angry grin grin
This tweet really got me cracking hard!

For those asking why my two network bar dey off, to day Na my birthday and I no want disturbance. Also Na UNN I # free_WIFI_things grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by SweetBoyFriend(m): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
soath:
Yes He is grin

No, he's a self-servicer
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Arsenalboi: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
I use to like you when you are with the Sun Newspaper,but now im beginning to dislike you because you now speak from both side of your mouth ,you don't speak to the president directly,but now you speak with him on phone .which one do you want us to beleive.the script is being written well,im still thinking a befitting name that will suit the drama whenever it will hit market because it must surely come,we are waiting for that day when the drama will unfold .
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Emassive(m): 2:20am On Feb 26, 2017
Buried corpse calling politicians in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:14am On Feb 26, 2017
Don't worry Mr president Buhari will come back too Nigeria by the grace of God.
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by enigmaticlion: 7:17am On Feb 26, 2017
sarrki:
I swear I miss baba
you no well. Delusional, unrepentant Zombie
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by banjeezay(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Brother Femi.
Please come closer
No need to be afraid
I won't beat you
You say wetin?!
If I hear whamm from you again ehnnn
Oya goan sit down
grin
alexistaiwo:
Brother Femi.
Please come closer
No need to be afraid
I won't beat you
You say wetin?!
If I hear whamm from you again ehnnn
Oya goan sit down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hunters Kill Boko Haram Commanders In Adamawa State(photos) / We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.