Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) (56561 Views)

This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / Beautiful Peacock Themed Wedding In Lagos (photos) / Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by henryhemon(m): 5:59am On Feb 26, 2017
As much as it is beautiful I hope they will make their marriage work like this no be tomorrow we go hear another gist. People don't have private lives again small thing they rush to the world every one wants to look good for the world to validate and that's why everything is cosmetic in nature these days. Nothing lasts anymore.
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 26, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Afonja and ipob women no dey too fine...
Mallam u wan see beauty, jus enter north
do we look like child abusers to you
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 26, 2017
nicerichard05:

And yhu can also give them variety of STD as well. If u tink I am lying ask TOTO Tonto Dike cheesy cheesy
of all the people we should ask na that senseless olosho with terrible voice. Wehdone

Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by nkemjacob2(m): 6:50am On Feb 26, 2017
we sabi spend money for dis country sha
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 26, 2017
The lass on the right consistently gives me a rager .

We'll have to do something about that Okada road rash though.

Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by iblawi(m): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2017
shizzy7:
awww, ibla I deyoooo.. I'm in kaduna hoping to go home next week...

I don miss you and also tired of nl one kinddd...

Sorry dear. Did you redeploy to Kaduna?
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2017
funmisticqueen:

do we look like child abusers to you
If am lying, upload ur pic make we see grin
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2017
Topestbilly:
we the yoruba demons can give any woman that wedding of her dream...

we offer more than kola-nut and dry-gin

Then after one year, you marry another woman.
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by chachauche(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2017
I sincerely hope it doesn't end with STD infections,according to?

Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2017
Aderola15:
If you no be Oodua pikin... My flend, ya on a longggggg thing grin cheesy grin

Omo Yoruba ni mi o... Swagger tongue

Take five!
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by phenol33(m): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2017
after spending such money now two years later ***in tonto's voice**** i treated many STD's in the last two years of marrage!
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by Crowny11(f): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2017
youngdanee:
Oh that wedding. I was the best man. undecided

in your dreams my guy.....
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by researcher16: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2017
Fuqman:
People with money can afford luxurious wedding irrespective of the tribe. Can you afford this one?

great point, what do you think is the relationship between money and quality of a wedding?
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by researcher16: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2017
youngdanee:
Oh that wedding. I was the best man. undecided

did they really serve palm wine at the wedding?
Also, do you have other pix from the wedding?
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by Fuqman(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
researcher16:

great point, what do you think is the relationship between money and quality of a wedding?
It's true there is cultural pressure to spend over your means, but really it's about creating and preserving a special feeling at the time.
We all pay a lot to feel good about ourselves.
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by researcher16: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2017
Fuqman:

It's true there is cultural pressure to spend over your means, but really it's about creating and preserving a special feeling at the time.
We all pay a lot to feel good about ourselves.

Please explain what you mean by cultural pressure? Thank you.
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by iblawi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
OkoYibo:

Madam, it is not our fault that you weren't born into the Yoruba tribe. You come from a place where you celebrate weddings like burials and burials like weddings.

All this your ill-feeling is misplaced.

As the travelling secretary of Yoruba Parties Food Tasters Association, I prescribe pounded yam with cow leg soaked in stew served with egusi soup with shaki and ogufe.

One in the morning, one in the night.

In 3 days, you would be cured of your bad-belle. In fact, on the morning of the 4th day, you would wake up with Yoruba tribal mark on your face.

My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics / Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) / Residents Throw Surprise Birthday For Traffic Warden In Awka. See How He Reacted