Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear (8471 Views)

If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by coolestchris(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2017
I concur
Doriana2:
OP asked an important scientific question yet people are bashing him.
To OP: Google 'post-coital treatise' and 'refractory period'.
Also, mad lust for a girl and not loving her might be a contributory factor (not the whole cause). This is due to no longer needing the girl after being sexually satiated.
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by coolestchris(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2017
I concur
tolaxin:

You see my friend, this things used to happen to me a couple of years back. There is this girl beside my house who can ride you to hell. in fact, she fit ride you morning afternoon night!

But you see, whenever we finished doing the do, and man pikin don pour, I start feeling disgusted and I don't wanna spend the next one minute on the same bed with her even though she is still trying to touch.

This continued until I found the love of my life ☺

You talking about nyansh means you are only lusting..
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by coolestchris(m): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2017
I hope so
AceRoyal:

One day you'll look back at this thread and eventually your life and realize how immature and foo.lish you are right now.
Maturity ain't about age!tongue
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by coolestchris(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2017
Is not wat u think
Nickymezor:
undecided
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by coolestchris(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2017
I concur
baranzy:
It happens to me when a woman forms to hard to get and after falling u find out that her package aint worth the stress....
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by coolestchris(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2017
Who is this psycho questioning
prettythicksme:
Is ur gf ugly? grin grin
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by Jodha(f): 7:46am On Feb 26, 2017
coolestchris:
Nobody gives a fvck if you are rude or polite..same way nobody gives a fvck about your existence..just keep playing the enemy when deep within yo know you are[b][/b] dieing[b][/b]

Lol kk...

But wait first I'm dying asin.. Nah yhu wan kill... Me? undecided grin
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by coolestchris(m): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2017
Why do you think you are worth any alphabet from me
Jodha:

Lol kk...

Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

Lol kk...
jodha!!!
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2017
Doriana2:
Also, mad lust for a girl and not loving her might be a contributory factor (not the whole cause). This is due to no longer needing the girl after being sexually satiated.
my input will be... It's either immaturity playing out or nigga got no feeling for the hoe

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 26, 2017
Doriana2:
mehn... That's some a.ss you got behind you. Oops... It's sunday. Flouting the 3rd commandment

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by Sanemind(m): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2017
SorftWerk:
i started my job with pussy at 7 bro... I don't want to mention how many make u no say I dey brag... Good count u got bro.
u guys are busy counting in pussies why homeboys are counting in dollars,na wa oh
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by Nickymezor(f): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2017
coolestchris:
Is not wat u think
what do u knw I'm thinking? Re u nw a mind reader
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by princeakins(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:
Maybe yhu read it with a harsh tone or something.. Honestly speaking.. I gave the op my candid advice.. That was what I thought he should do... It doesn't warrant any1... To tag mhe rude.. When I'm obviously the nicest person.. Anybody can ever meet(if yhu catch my good side)..

Which among the fantastic 4 are yu? cool
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2017
Sanemind:
u guys are busy counting in pussies why homeboys are counting in dollars,na wa oh
we count on both bro... That's why the pussy just can't stop coming our way...
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by Jodha(f): 9:10am On Feb 26, 2017
Martin124:
jodha!!!

Lol afa grin
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by Jodha(f): 9:10am On Feb 26, 2017
princeakins:

Which among the fantastic 4 are yu? cool

The invisible one grin grin
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by BiafranBushBoy: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

Why can't you ever type without being rude?

I see your comments on this thread and I SMH.

Don't worry... It is getting closer
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

Lol afa grin
I dey ooo,,,:how ya area na
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by princeakins(m): 9:32am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

Lol ur a ghost on black cheesy

Kwantinew.
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by princeakins(m): 9:33am On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol baba, u carry
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by BiafranBushBoy: 9:36am On Feb 26, 2017
princeakins:

Lol baba, u carry

Carry wetin? Lol
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by oglalasioux(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2017
coolestchris2:
Every time i sex ,is always same thing

Matured people don't feel like that because they don't have sex randomly. They make love with people they are in love with so they don't feel that way.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:
Because she is not your wife.

Same reason many people toss away the phone/laptop and the vaseline can after the deed is done
Yes , man..
Most are far below RECOMMENDATION.

U can't even present them to your people as "Wife to be"..
I still believe there are Lovely ones out there....
We just need torchlight
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by Jodha(f): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Chai God.... Guy free mhe... Nah.. Even as I shine teeth for that post I was rude...

What is getting closer? undecided
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by Jodha(f): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2017
Martin124:
I dey ooo,,,:how ya area na

Omoh... Things just dull this side... Wbu?
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by NaWetinDey(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2017
1. If it's almost your first time or early times in sex
2. If your conscience tells you that you have just defiled your body each time after sex
3. If you and the girl are very young and you don't really know if your feeling for the girl is love because you have never fallen in love before.
Answer: do more of verbal communications where you share dreams, goals ad aspirations. Study (use google) to find out the meaning of how you feel for her, ad look into the future if it's love. It will help both of you to not mess things up because of ignorance.
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by coolestchris(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2017
U may be ryt
NaWetinDey:
1. If it's almost your first time or early times in sex
2. If your conscience tells you that you have just defiled your body each time after sex
3. If you and the girl are very young and you don't really know if your feeling for the girl is love because you have never fallen in love before.
Answer: do more of verbal communications where you share dreams, goals ad aspirations. Study (use google) to find out the meaning of how you feel for her, ad look into the future if it's love. It will help both of your not messing things up because of ignorance.
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
redbeans:
mehn... That's some a.ss you got behind you. Oops... It's sunday. Flouting the 3rd commandment
dats wat they call ukwu lala cheesy
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
lefulefu:

dats wat they call ukwu lala cheesy
hahaha... She's the type you'll gladly oblige when she says: 'get behind me' smiley
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
redbeans:
hahaha... She's the type you'll gladly oblige when she says: 'get behind me' smiley
of course yes grin grin grin grin grin..i would gladly go behind dat back grin
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

Omoh... Things just dull this side... Wbu?
meh as ee dey be na eh,,,I never know weather this country go contain me ooo:::

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WHO Is The Weirdest Person You Ever Fuvkked? / Pretty Nurse Becomes Internet Sensation After Sharing ‘hot’ Photos On Instagram / Joking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.