Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Heart To Heart Talk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart To Heart Talk (315 Views)

Appreciation From My Heart To All NAIRALANDERS..... / He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! / Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heart To Heart Talk by kollog: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Passing through challenges, and you need an anonymous person to share your heart with, it might be relationship wise, career, financial or personal. And you need a professional that can advice, motivate or direct you to the right part. Kindly wattsapp me on 08088896607, let talk it over in confidence.
Re: Heart To Heart Talk by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
Heart to heart talk... hun

Sorry ain't gat relationships iss 'cus I'm happily single
Re: Heart To Heart Talk by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Are you qualified enough to handle heart matters? smiley

(1) (Reply)

School Or Business. / Learning Opportunity@ultra Media Solution / Outstanding Ladies Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.