Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Nysc Or Nysz - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Or Nysz (478 Views)

Should I Go For NYSC Or Continue My Journey Overseas / Leave My Job For Nysc Or Ghost It And Keep My Job. / Raise Funding/insurance For NYSC Or Make It Voluntary! Says Senator To The FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Or Nysz by nehemiah111: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Sometimes it amaze me to find
out that things that needed to be given apt attention are been left undone due to negligence or act of "kokami". come to think of this, a serving corp member was given 19800 as monthly stipends from the federal government for what nah!!! has the federal government forgotten that we are in recession........even the money given to us by the so called " government" is not even enough to rent a comfortable place to stay, most especially those that where been posted to the urban areas. As part of my experience to where I was posted to our amiable governor in respect of governor ayodele fayose said that and I cote " It is high time the government stop been in- responsible. Corp members,are supposed to be paid 50000 naira instead of 19800" when I heard this I felt so relax to see the "Osokomole" of our time speaks to us in that manner. In addition, a corp member cant even go out to buy things in the market haha! it a big trouble for you once you put on you kaki trouser they know that you're government person and your price would definitely increase. My people reading this don't mind the way I expressed my self just writing out of annoyance that government should be reasonable enough. For change to happen start from the corp members.

(1) (Reply)

Prospective Safety Officer/ Supervisors & Engineer / Hse And Oil & Gas Training / Nysc Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.