Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Have No Association With Okoh Godwin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have No Association With Okoh Godwin (826 Views)

Yahoo Boy Impersonates Godwin Emefiele, CBN Governor (Photos) / Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta / Student Tortured At Okoh Poly Over Food Theft: The Real Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Association With Okoh Godwin by DavidIfesieh(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
I am very surprised to find my name associated with this person Okoh Godwin in such a way. Note, I did receive payment on his behalf, but not in any illegal way. This man come to my shop and he asked me to assist him to receive money because he is away from home. I am a Christian man and I will not turn away any fellow Nigerian in desperate times. I do not know anything of Okoh Godwin's dealings and I do not associate myself with bad elements. It is true that some bad elements are coming around now and looking for this man, but I do not have anything to do with him other than his junior sister sending funds.

Since then, he has remained here in Bamako and is associating with the known street hooligan Nouhoum Doumbia. They are never welcome in my shop or in my presence since I discovered he is a bad element.

https://www.nairaland.com/3363661/okoh-godwin-owerri-state-travel#49565118
Re: I Have No Association With Okoh Godwin by Oladokunnnn(m): 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
DavidIfesieh:
Note, I did receive payment on his behalf, but not in any illegal way.
https://www.nairaland.com/3363661/okoh-godwin-owerri-state-travel#49565118

ok my guy grin
Re: I Have No Association With Okoh Godwin by monsuruabiola(m): 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
Foooool.o am seeing e name at ur facebook as friend,,,na wa oooo
Re: I Have No Association With Okoh Godwin by longhotsummer(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
Godwin dey Mumu. Soon he get arrest.
Re: I Have No Association With Okoh Godwin by johnoku: 6:03am On Feb 26, 2017
all this ur blablabla na for who? only empty drums make massive noise. u thief innocent stop ranting. metcheww
Re: I Have No Association With Okoh Godwin by Proper9ja(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
David he has explained himself very well. All of 9ja and the world know of this menace. But your involvement again is only a transaction? A man will do anything for money ... God see am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl27Ke9SrEs&feature=youtu.be
Re: I Have No Association With Okoh Godwin by IMSU2011: 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
BEWARE! Okoh Godwin has pledge his allegiance to the Islamic State and has publicly swore he is a Boko Haram soldier. DSS will surely detain him if the traitor mumu dare return to 9ja.

Re: I Have No Association With Okoh Godwin by eedoody: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Arrest dis man.

(1) (Reply)

Just In!! Efe Arrested At Indian Airport For Black Dollar Scam (photo) / The Last Of Evan's Victims Before His Arrest.... Accounts Of A Miraculous Escape / Terry Gobanga: 'I Was Gang-raped On My Wedding Day'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.