Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew (31617 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion / Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Malawian(m): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
shortgun:
So it was Sunday Oliseh that cut my ticket.
Anyone that has access to him should tell him that he is owing 378k.
na small small money u dey find, omo, na only from 40 something mills i dey generate from now on o. no time. grin grin
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by shortgun(m): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
deavicky:
don't mind him, he will sure lose the next match so u can win
OK, I will bet against his team next time
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by shortgun(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Malawian:

na small small money u dey find, omo, na only from 40 something mills i dey generate from now on o. no time. grin grin
Udomeanit

1 Like

Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by mandax: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
with a non league team? Smh
From a country's coach to now earning peanuts with a backyard non league team.

Oliseh's ill-education dimmed his talents, cost him the job of Nigeria Eagles coach.
Can't imagine any educated person on national assignment who would go before the cameras to say: 'if you think I am Ibo, am not Ibo." That's crass stupidity.
Do Igbos ask anybody to become Igbo?
With that bad outing by Oliseh, he cooked for the public, the public ate, and the public turned around to cook for him to eat.
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
mandax:

From a country's coach to now earning peanuts with a backyard non league team.

Oliseh's ill-education dimmed his talents.
Can't imagine any educated person who would go before the cameras to say: 'if you think I am Ibo, am not Ibo." That's crass stupidity.
Do Igbos ask anybody to become Igbo?
some people are already celebrating his mediocrity. They think it's an upgrade cuz he's now in Netherlands. Smh
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Malawian(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
shortgun:

Udomeanit
grin grin and na with minimal games (10-13) and with 100 card. cheesy cheesy. even last week so, na 2 games tear my ticket
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by scantee(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
ruggedtimi:
Fortuna's victory over jong ajax na shock me pass.

4-2
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by shortgun(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Malawian:

grin grin and na with minimal games (10-13) and with 100 card. cheesy cheesy
Dat means we can work 2geda
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by eezeribe(m): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
EdificationBoss:
Sunday Oliseh pictured Celebrating with his Technical crew Fortuna Sittard after their 2-3 away victory yesterday Vs Emmen, extending their unbeaten run to 5 Games.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photo-fortuna-sittard-coach-sunday.html

I hope he has learnt to control his vile temper and manage a dressing room;if not,he would bring chaos to the team like he did with super Eagles.
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Ishilove: 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
cuz it's a non league team in Netherlands

Not rated
Oh okay. Thanks
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ishilove:
Why's the stadium empty?
I have NEVER heard of Fortuna Sittard or whatever.
Because you have no idea of what Football is............
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Ishilove: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Pato23:

Because you have no idea of what Football is............
Yep, I certainly don't. Not that I'm interested
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by henrimoto(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ishilove:
Why's the stadium empty?

Aunty, this shows you don't do NaijaBet, Merrybet and the rest..Lol..
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Malawian(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
shortgun:

Dat means we can work 2geda
use combo. 12 and grin abeg make dem no ban me o, i no promote anything, just helping a brother out.
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Ishilove: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
henrimoto:
Lol. I no dey do kalokalo true true
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Malawian(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
henrimoto:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

omo, grin since i start this betting thing, i even know teams name for Vietnam. imagine
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by brightgreat(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
You just sounded like all these ogogoro dude that gets their info at the pako joint where they meet up
Jacksparr0w127:
with a non league team? Smh

1 Like

Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
brightgreat:
You just sounded like all these ogogoro dude that gets their info at the pako joint where they meet up
Weak lines
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Nairaboi(m): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Does it mean we all should be football managers/coaches?

Be smart bro
what is your name and profession? Lets see if your name has ever being mentioned anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by henrimoto(m): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ishilove:

haa!!! Nne, na you call am "Kalo-kalo".

It is better than "Aja n sa re" - Owo n Jo no" abi na "baby se ju - Owo n Jo no" Lol
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nairaboi:

what is your name and profession? Lets see if your name has ever being been mentioned anywhere
Go back to school bro
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Ganjafama(m): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
rawpadgin:
n stop saying what u don't know

fortuna sittard plays in the Netherland second division

& they are 14 on the log
Why are you stressing yourself with that dude. Leave him alone and let him wallow in ignorance.
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by castrokins(m): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
The People From His Village Are Still Unable To Locate His New Office?
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Malawian(m): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ishilove:

i sabi babe wey use betting take hussle iphone 6, she dey come office, abi u believe say na the legitimate sweat naim man go use buy you brazillian hair? na our MMM be dis o.
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by ruggedtimi(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
scantee:

4-2
5-2 actually.
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ishilove:
Why's the stadium empty?

You don't play sports betting

I carry dem over 1.5 one time , dem go play 1:0 , Oliseh had better pay me my money
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
not rated still

A second division team in Netherlands wouldn't get past a non league team in England
just shut up dude!

Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
castrokins:
The People From His Village Are Still Unable To Locate His New Office?
grin grin grin

Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by ruggedtimi(m): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
some people are already celebrating his mediocrity. They think it's an upgrade cuz he's now in Netherlands. Smh
omo...is a stepping stone to his career. How many managers hv u heard coachd an african team and then went ahead to manage a big european team. If he does well in fortuna sittard, clubs like ajax, psv and other teams in major european leagues might notice him
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ishilove:
Why's the stadium empty?

You don't need to. Just dance, shout, twerk, roll on the floor --- anything to express happiness.
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
ruggedtimi:
omo...is a stepping stone to his career. How many managers hv u heard coachd an african team and then went ahead to manage a big european team. If he does well in fortuna sittard, clubs like ajax, psv and other teams in major european leagues might notice him
check out Finidi George sir
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by ruggedtimi(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
check out Finidi George sir
wat abut him...madam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] / Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A / Pls What Is The State Of Origin Of Chelsea Victor Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.