Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,518 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:03 PM

Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. (2597 Views)

CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / My Journey Back To Lagos, The Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
Look once again at your body. It is a product of complex design. The physics, chemistry, biology and all bodies of sciences and technologies on the highest level of cosmos was utilized to design your body, a spacesuit perfect for Earth and its weather and environment.

Look, when we sleep, we are merely going back to source, downloading and uploading information to our source from the experiences and complex mental and physical experiences on planet earth. When we sleep at night, we hibernate, cos we spent many hours sometimes over 12hrs a day, running around the surface of the earth, looking for what to eat, what to drink, who to enjoy with and we have totally forgotten that our earth body, is equipped to house consciousness and God and allow God to experience reality on Earth and at night, we are oblivious of where we are and we have not asked what sleep really is.

In our sleep, we are physically at rest, hibernated, the space suit repairs itself, grows and stabilize the breathing of this organism and the next morning, at our programmed time, we return back, knock our body up, step in and we are up again and we say "Good morning". Yes, we are back, yet another day.

But in death, our earth space suit has malfunctioned to the point that we can no longer feel safe in it, we go back to source, pending when a new body is ready and we decide to come back here (reincarnation) if we havent rounded up our assignment.

So, when you feel tired, understand your spacesuit needs recharging. Step into the sunlight, cos your skin is solar cell, or solar panel if you wish, it captures sunlight and converts the the entire spectra into energy and powers our thoughts.

Gentlemen, when you are sick, you were trained to service your spacesuit, you have the manual in your DNA on how to repair this body, stop acting naive and depending on another to treat you, except for surgery, go within and you will find answers to all health crisis.

Take care of that body, it is the only spacesuit you have for this lifetime of experience.

Stop all frivolities and ask yourself this question: "What is my purpose in life ?". The answer lies within your most loved passion, which you seem not to have much time for and you are frustrated for not having time for your passion. The busy-ness or business that keeps you away from your passion is normal, life was designed to make you forget, you have to really be smart to understand the game of life and when you figure out your purpose in life, just like I do, all those people who do not align with your purpose will fizzle out of your life and you will begin the journey of doing what you came here to do. It wont be easy, but trust me, Life makes a champion out of all those who work on their passion, and that itself is your purpose.

Necessity of cunning and innocence.

Mathew 10: 16
"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves." - Jesus, Founder of Christianity.

To be continued, whenever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Another nice one from Uncle Billy

...Why am I here? One of the hardest questions anyone of us will attempt to answer...

Thanks for sharing wink

1 Like

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
parisienne:
Another nice one from Uncle Billy

...Why am I here? One of the hardest questions anyone of us will attempt to answer...

Thanks for sharing wink

There is no point continuing a journey if you do not know where you are headed. It is when you know where you are headed that you find the nearest distance to the purpose. There is no point doing anything from now onward until you know your purpose in life and it is quite simple. Ask yourself before you go to bed. In a very quiet place devoid of noises, not even generator noise nor the ticking of watches and clocks. Keep asking, and you will know what it is. It is a passion you always crave to fulfill but always distracted by life itself. When you find the purpose, your journey is half complete.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Liamm(m): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
Billyonaire:

There is no point continuing a journey if you do not know where you are headed. It is when you know where you are headed that you find the nearest distance to the purpose. There is no point doing anything from now onward until you know your purpose in life and it is quite simple. Ask yourself before you go to bed. In a very quiet place devoid of noises, not even generator noise nor the ticking of watches and clocks. Keep asking, and you will know what it is. It is a passion you always crave to fulfill but always distracted by life itself. When you find the purpose, your journey is half complete.
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Just the man that inspires me on nairaland.
I Have No Friends, But Billionaires.
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by babseg(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
Gibberish angry
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by chieveboy(m): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2017
...and the movie "The Matrix" comes to mind...
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2017
chieveboy:
...and the movie "The Matrix" comes to mind...
I had no idea. You wont believe I havent watched that movie. Heard a lot about it. I wish there is more than 24hrs on the clock.

2 Likes

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by chieveboy(m): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
I had no idea. You wont believe I havent watched that movie. Heard a lot about it. I wish there is more than 24hrs on the clock.

grin the movie actually takes almost about all about the reality of Dreams, projections and how these things occur and puts it in pictures or 'Drama'

It was hard to comprehend and appreciate the movie as a you know...a Christian...owing to what l had been thought as what heaven and earth was...l had to watch the movie again after studying ECK and having taken the journey to the other sides...l had a big laugh and shook my head.

I was like so this people knew this too? I mean the movie makers. I later realize that there is really no 'sci-fi' as in the real sense. All these things they show are already in existence...perhaps the story teller 'accidentally' visited the other side and saw all those advanced machines.

I know a few movie producers and directors though who consciously visit the lower Astral plane for scripts.

2 Likes

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2017
chieveboy:

grin the movie actually takes almost about all about the reality of Dreams, projections and how these things occur and puts it in pictures or 'Drama'

It was hard to comprehend and appreciate the movie as a you know...a Christian...owing to what l had been thought as what heaven and earth was...l had to watch the movie again after studying ECK and having taken the journey to the other sides...l had a big laugh and shook my head.

I was like so this people knew this too? I mean the movie makers. I later realize that there is really no 'sci-fi' as in the real sense. All these things they show are already in existence...perhaps the story teller 'accidentally' visited the other side and saw all those advanced machines.

I know a few movie producers and directors though who consciously visit the lower Astral plane for scripts.

Everyone goes to other planes of existence, just are not aware of it. It is modulated. Spirituality clears the filter and helps you access memory of your travels. Then fear startles one to the realization that we are more than just our body. Then you begin the journey of, if you wish, consciously traveling to other planes to get whatever knowledge you desire to play on earth. That is the journey to self and God realization as you guys call it in ECK.

4 Likes

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2017
Billy is on fire this morning!!!! smiley
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2017
chieveboy:

I think I mentioned in Serrassin's thread once, that we are actually living in the matrix.

I watched it a few times and I used to tell ppl that every time I watch it I get a deeper revelation. It's a very deep movie.

2 Likes

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by chieveboy(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2017
parisienne:

I think I mentioned in Serrassin's thread once, that we are actually living in the matrix.

I watched it a few times and I used to tell ppl that every time I watch it I get a deeper revelation. It's a very deep movie.

Yea indeed the 'lower worlds' are a matrix. We as Souls are actually on a dimension outside it--or are outside the matrix actually. The need for animating our adopted bodies have us having to do with the matrix.

2 Likes

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by jmichlins(m): 11:17am On Feb 26, 2017
As funny as your threads sound, I will ask a question. What happens at death and what becomes of the space suit
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by chieveboy(m): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2017
If the thread is to be of applicable importance, it is note worthy to state as the OP must have mentioned elsewhere that to change anything on earth, or for change to be effected on earth, it can be only done at the Source.

You can't bend a stick when it's dry.

1 Like

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by chieveboy(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2017
jmichlins:
As funny as your threads sound

This got me interested really, am curious as to why it's funny smiley
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by jmichlins(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2017
chieveboy:

This got me interested really, am curious as to why it's funny smiley
check his former threads and have the best laugh this weekend. His thread on the Egyptian pyramids and how they were built will amuse you until you crack your ribs
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 26, 2017
jmichlins:

As funny as your threads sound, I will ask a question. What happens at death and what becomes of the space suit

As amused as you are, you do not know what happens to your corpse when you die. What kind of brain are you equipped with, my good friend.

3 Likes

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by egbabiekperemo1: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2017
jmichlins:

What class r u in?

Your question is very foolish
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by jmichlins(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2017
Billyonaire:

As amused as you are, you do not know what happens to your corpse when you die. What kind of brain are you equipped with, my good friend.
you don't know what happens in the next minutes or where Bh will attack next but you know what will happen in death that you are yet to witness. Please stop this joke of yours bro
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by jmichlins(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

What class r u in?

Your question is very foolish
in the class you can never attain in life no matter how hard you try
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2017
chieveboy:
If the thread is to be of applicable importance, it is note worthy to state as the OP must have mentioned elsewhere that to change anything on earth, or for change to be effected on earth, it can be only done at the Source.

You can't bend a stick when it's dry.

It is not read-only. Its read-write mechanism. You can alter your designs, edit your codes, debug the scripts and re-program your desires. tailor them to the updated version of yourself. Remember, at the core, you are God, experiencing physically reality in the denser plane of creation. You can do whatever you want as long as you dont breach the cosmic codes, which you call the laws of nature. Well, if you do, you will come back and fix your shit.

3 Likes

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2017
jmichlins:
you don't know what happens in the next minutes or where Bh will attack next but you know what will happen in death that you are yet to witness. Please stop this joke of yours bro

Enjoy your Sunday, and stay off the thread if it makes you uncomfortable. You are probably more enlightened that me.

1 Like

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by egbabiekperemo1: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2017
jmichlins:
in the class you can never attain in life no matter how hard you try

I dont wanna attain that olodo empty brains filled class of yours.
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by chieveboy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
jmichlins:
check his former threads and have the best laugh this weekend. His thread on the Egyptian pyramids and how they were built will amuse you until you crack your ribs

I was on the thread live. I will reserve my comment...cos I see it may gag your laughter. Laugh on man cool
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
The reality of life in this plane of existence is a mystery whose depth is hidden within each one of us.

That is why Jesus said in Luke 17:21 that the Kingdom of Heaven is within you.

To discover your purpose and destiny in life, you have to first discover who you are. In fact the ultimate reason why we are incarnated in this plane of existence is to discover who we are. That's why that great philosopher Socrates said "Man, know thyself"

When man has known himself, he will get to know his destiny and be able to steer his life towards that destiny, otherwise, he may have to come back to this plane of existence and try again.

2 Likes

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by melodyogonna(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Another nice thread from uncle billy
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ioannes:
The reality of life in this plane of existence is a mystery whose depth is hidden within each one of us.

That is why Jesus said in Luke 17:21 that the Kingdom of Heaven is within you.

To discover your purpose and destiny in life, you have to first discover who you are. In fact the ultimate reason why we are incarnated in this plane of existence is to discover who we are. That's why that great philosopher Socrates said "Man, know thyself"

When man has known himself, he will get to know his destiny and be able to steer his life towards that destiny, otherwise, he may have to come back to this plane of existence and try again.
So, Have you realized the you in you ?
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
So, Have you realized the you in you ?

It is indeed a process. A process of self transformation, and a self transforming process.

You have any tips to do that for me?
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ioannes:

It is indeed a process. A process of self transformation, and a self transforming process.

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ioannes:

have you Realized The You In You? IF YES, Then who is the you in you and how did you come bout it?
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by babseg(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
jmichlins:

grin grin

Billy na funny guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religion Is Jargon / Gambling Is Not A Sin / Christmas Day Bomb Blast Rocks Catholic Church In Suleja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.